Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,547

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxstang View Post
    Let's hope there's more good than bad with what's happening but I suspect it won't be that way.

On another note... This spring is off to a good start I guess. I should really consider putting AC into my fox lol
    For what ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Foxstang
    Are we ever going to be 100% post China-virus? Still long line-ups at the grocery store. At some point most of us will have to be at work in the office during the day, how will this work? 40 hours at work, 10 hours on the commute and the rest of the week/weekend is standing in line, breathing in our own CO2? lol

Talking to some of the drivers here that cross the boarder daily - said Florida reported 9000 new cases in one day after beaches reopened - many areas in the US like Georgia are covid hots spots again going full bore business....if they send the kids back to school here in September I will likely keep mine home until a vaccine is available - kids may have less of a problem with the virus but that doesn't mean they can't carry it and spread it to adults and what happens in a house when one kid brings home the sniffles or head lice...
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    kids may have less of a problem with the virus but that doesn't mean they can't carry it and spread it to adults and what happens in a house when one kid brings home the sniffles
    The prudent course of action seems obvious: boot the kids out of the house.
    Gotta keep yourself safe.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    The prudent course of action seems obvious: boot the kids out of the house.
    Gotta keep yourself safe.
    hahahaha I've been doing it all wrong....lol there even starting to drink my beer!
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Has anyone delt with Mishimoto customer service? I sent them an email Wednesday, no reply yet.
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BAD92LX View Post
    Has anyone delt with Mishimoto customer service? I sent them an email Wednesday, no reply yet.
    Yes, when I got radiator warranty. Three years ago? (Pre-COVID). Wasn’t a problem then. Decent service, no hassle
    -Don____________

Foxstang
    So I'm in meetings, making reports and just realized I'm supposed to be on vacation today lol... oops

55km today on the bike. Saw this Coast Guard boat going under the Allanburg bridge in Thorold at the end of my ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

This has been on my mind. I think it may be the car that sends me to the darkside. SS 1LE