Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  38
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zaino me

Zaino me

Anyone have a source? Last time I got it was from a show…

Oh man do I ever miss the Zaino days!

Got my order placed from Zainostore, thx scrape for the link. Got a bucket too since my wife’s ride (Durango) is tall and hard to get the roof, plus it has the cool logo on the side, lol. Also something that surprised me is this ZFX stuff, I’ve never used it before but apparently it’s “critical” to use…and $30 extra ffs. Of well, if it works like it used to or better I don’t care, I love the shine, ease of use, and NO WHITE RESIDUE ON TRIM!!!

Wrong polish came, and bucket looks like it’s been sitting in a warehouse, full of dust, and has no logo. No reply from them yet, Jesus what happened to dealing with people in person……

That sucks ass. Sorry to hear that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Wrong polish came, and bucket looks like it’s been sitting in a warehouse, full of dust, and has no logo. No reply from them yet, Jesus what happened to dealing with people in person……

It happens, no real alternative apparently, not sure what recourse I have if I don’t hear back. Email was addressed to a guy named Mike, but he may be on vacation, never check, etc…problem is-I still want my order as I want to put a couple coats on my truck before sitting it outside under a cover, but running out if nice days, lol. Oh well, we shall see

Update-I spoke with Mike on the phone today, he was in Mexico and didn’t get my first email. So he says the logo wasn’t put on to avoid damage while stacking, he’s sending me a decal to remedy that. As far as the polish goes, he says they’re discontinuing the Z3 and he didn’t have any left that weren’t expired/questionable, so he sent the Z5 and says it will work just fine for my single-stage paint (although the website says it’s for CC) and apparently gives a better shine. So it seems like it all worked out I guess, a little note or email with the shipment would have eased my mind and my ride could be protected by now…..but it appears Zaino may be not be long for this world, might need to try something else but I think I have enough Z5 to last me a year or so.

Have you tried chemical guys

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Esliger View Post
    Have you tried chemical guys
    I haven’t, they have good marketing and product placement, but I really don’t think they’re in the same league as Zaino. This is what I’ve been using for years, used it on the old blue Bullitt.