PDA

View Full Version : Sincere message to the Ontario Liberals...........

ZR
01-02-2017, 04:07 PM
FUCK YOU!!!
Seriously, is there anything they've put their hands on that has not turned into a cluster fuck?

ZR
01-02-2017, 04:09 PM
Long overdue each and every person in this province does't get pissed and remember come election time how badly we've been getting hooped along with how many dirty rotten BS deals of theirs have and will continue to cost us more money vs what we can afford.

SVOMACH1
01-02-2017, 04:11 PM
Looks like I'm filling up in the US again......

- - - Updated - - -

Prices in the Sault are $1.19

ZR
01-02-2017, 04:13 PM
It's just so ridiculous these assclowns are still in power. Lie cheat n steal then get elected yet again.

True Blue
01-02-2017, 04:53 PM
The Conservative party needs to get their act together for the next election. Plain and simple!!!!

ZR
01-02-2017, 05:10 PM
^ Yes sir.

Armen
01-02-2017, 05:21 PM
Just filled up at 104. Figured that was pretty good so I went for it. Same station was 111 yesterday.

ZR
01-02-2017, 05:22 PM
^ Nice score

Ponyryd
01-02-2017, 05:30 PM
In my area the past couple weeks it will be 97-99 in the morning in my way to work, then 115-118 on my way home. This is fucking ridiculous, who the hell can afford to pay this for fuel? Meanwhile the gov't continues stupid spending and everyone just has to bend over and take it.

True Blue
01-02-2017, 05:45 PM
^^^ And this is winter pricing. Wait come summer time, when we'll really get bent over!

2DXTRM
01-02-2017, 05:48 PM
Tar and feather them sumbitches.....

Screw
01-02-2017, 05:52 PM
. Lie cheat n steal .

So we'll have to do the same just to keep up with them

ZR
01-02-2017, 06:00 PM
Impossible to keep up with them.

Screw
01-02-2017, 06:08 PM
Sad but true

WTF
01-03-2017, 08:40 AM
my worry isn't how much it's costing to fill up the gas tank

it's how much it's costing to fill up the fridge

topping up a 1/2 tank of 91 into the GTI is setting me back $25ish....lasts about 2 weeks

if I get outta the grocery store for under $300 I'm feeling lucky....and that's for 1 week

who the fuck voted for these people?

5.4MarkVIII
01-03-2017, 08:49 AM

topping up a 1/2 tank of 91 into the GTI is setting me back $25ish....lasts about 2 weeks

if I get outta the grocery store for under $300 I'm feeling lucky....and that's for 1 week

This is what a lot of people don't seem to get.

Hear a lot of liberal supporters try and justify carbon taxes. "It's only 4 cents/L

They do t get it that every store is filled with things trucked to that location. Every store has to pay for heat and hydro. Every store is supplied by warehouses and distribution centres. That have to pay that extra for heat and hydro and shipping.

It all snowballs and everything you buy on a daily basis is going to go up it price.

When the people of this province and country finally wake up and boot the liberals. Hopefully whoever gets in cam reverse this but onfortunatly it will be like Australia where by the time they canceled it it was too little too late for a lot of small business.

bluetoy
01-03-2017, 08:51 AM
Taxes never get removed. doesn't matter who gets in.

RedSN
01-03-2017, 09:57 AM
Taxes never get removed. doesn't matter who gets in.
You mean like income tax?

The Conservatives (Tories) opposed income tax as they wanted to attract immigrants primarily from the United Kingdom and the United States, and they wanted to give immigrants some incentive to come to Canada. Wartime expenses forced the Tories to re-consider their options and in 1918, the wartime government under Sir Robert Borden, imposed a "temporary" income tax to cover expenses. Despite the new tax the Canadian government ran up considerable debts during the war and were unable to forego income tax revenue after the war ended. With the election of the Liberal government of Prime Minister William Lyon Mackenzie King, much of the National Policy was dismantled and income tax has remained in place ever since.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_taxes_in_Canada

Ray721
01-04-2017, 12:38 AM
This is what a lot of people don't seem to get.

Hear a lot of liberal supporters try and justify carbon taxes. "It's only 4 cents/L

They do t get it that every store is filled with things trucked to that location. Every store has to pay for heat and hydro. Every store is supplied by warehouses and distribution centres. That have to pay that extra for heat and hydro and shipping.

It all snowballs and everything you buy on a daily basis is going to go up it price.

When the people of this province and country finally wake up and boot the liberals. Hopefully whoever gets in cam reverse this but onfortunatly it will be like Australia where by the time they canceled it it was too little too late for a lot of small business.

If someone said it's only 4cents to me I'll fucking slap them. Every gas station I've passed has gone up 10 cents since December. You gotta be one really big piece of shit to support the liberal party. The damage they are doing to this country is inexcusable!

ZR
01-04-2017, 08:26 AM

The ones that they've bought and paid for, surely not anyone intelligent.

ZR
01-04-2017, 08:27 AM
If someone said it's only 4cents to me I'll fucking slap them. Every gas station I've passed has gone up 10 cents since December. You gotta be one really big piece of shit to support the liberal party. The damage they are doing to this country is inexcusable!

Peeps would loose their minds if smart enough to monitor increases by cost per gallon. A cent here or three there easily flies below the radar.

5.4MarkVIII
01-04-2017, 09:33 AM
I'm actually supprise but the number of people that are brainwashed into thinking this is a good thing. The Liberals are saving the world.
Lots saying "if you don't like the increes in gas prices buy a more efficient car." Because apparently we should no longer have the freedom to chose what we want to drive.

ZR
01-04-2017, 10:19 AM
Bottom line, these bottom dwellers need to go.

NEXT ELECTION, FOR ALL OUR SAKES, KICK THEM TO THE CURB.

ZR
01-13-2017, 08:45 AM
Here we go again. They've already been slashing nurses n services left right n center.

The Liberal government will have to make deep cuts to fill a $2.8-billion budget hole in Ontario’s health-care system, say opposition critics.
Their warning came after the release of a dire report from acting financial accountability officer David Wake.
The province’s financial watchdog said Tuesday that in order for the province to meet its own budget targets, it will have to make cuts, or find efficiencies, to rein in health spending during the next three years.
The health-care budget shortfall amounts to $400 million in 2016-17, $900 million in 2017-18, and $1.5 billion 2018-19, according to the FAO.
NDP finance critic John Vanthof predicted the Liberals will have to slash spending on a health system already savaged by a decade of cuts.
“There’s one message in this report,” he said. “The Liberals are on their way to making even deeper cuts to the health care that people count on.”

ZR
01-13-2017, 08:46 AM

95GT_VERT
01-13-2017, 09:05 AM
I dont follow the news a lot because it makes me angry, but isnt it pretty safe to say that the liberals basically bought 25,000 votes from all the refugees they aloud to come here over the past 2 years? Are those people aloud to vote?

ZR
01-13-2017, 09:08 AM
From news, looks like they are attempting to balance the budget before the next election, no matter what it takes or how much damage they do.

92redragtop
01-13-2017, 12:49 PM
I dont follow the news a lot because it makes me angry, but isnt it pretty safe to say that the liberals basically bought 25,000 votes from all the refugees they aloud to come here over the past 2 years? Are those people aloud to vote?

That's not what will win them the election. They won by a much bigger margin than that - it's everyone already here who feel entitled to what others have or feel they should receive more than market for doing less.

NickD
01-13-2017, 03:00 PM
New hydro bill came in, up $60 a month with less usage

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

83 5.0
01-13-2017, 11:37 PM

My fear is they will squeek back in. That crafty Wynne is negotiating extending teachers and other public servants contracts by 2 years so she gets labour peace in an election year. Then they can all sing come by ya, everything is fine.

92redragtop
01-14-2017, 12:08 AM
My fear is they will squeek back in. That crafty Wynne is negotiating extending teachers and other public servants contracts by 2 years so she gets labour peace in an election year. Then they can all sing come by ya, everything is fine.

That's it - the unions are winning them these elections and they know it.

ZR
01-14-2017, 10:04 AM
Getting in via those they continue to give hand outs plus the sheep that will seemingly always support them.

True Blue
01-14-2017, 01:09 PM
Another part of the problem is the older immigrants that came to Canada, back in Papa Trudope days. These are the people that bitch and complain about the BS that goes on in the provincial government, but yet are the first in line to continue voting these pricks back in over and over again.

ZR
01-14-2017, 01:27 PM
^ Them plus everyone sucking on the govt tit.