PDA

View Full Version : Good god!

Harbinger
01-20-2017, 01:55 AM
http://www.wthr.com/article/suspect-arrested-after-chase-fight-with-homeowner

I Feel so bad for the owner of that Cobra...

Published: 01/17/17 08:28 pm EST.
Updated: 01/18/17 12:20 am EST.

INDIANAPOLIS (WTHR) - An Indianapolis man is facing more than a half-dozen charges after allegedly running from police.

Metro police officers say when they tried to pull over 37-year-old Isearron McCloud for a traffic stop, he took off. the short chase ended when McCloud crashed into a tree, a car, then a home on North Layman Avenue on the east side.

"It was just a loud crash. The house shook. The glass from my front window blew in," said Michael McGinley. "I jumped up and looked out my window and I noticed that my car was in my front yard."

Security video from the home shows the homeowner confronting McCloud, wrestling with the suspect, before falling out of view of the camera. Police say the struggle continued in the living room of the home before McCloud hid in the bathroom of the home.

He was arrested minutes later.

"My first instinct was to help him, but then all of a sudden, it just turned aggressive and he was trying to get away," McGinley said. "I had tackled him, got up and tackled him again, as he was trying to get into my kitchen."

Neither the officers nor the homeowner suffered any significant injuries, police said. Officers say they found a gun near McCloud's car.

"Scary situation. And it could have been much worse. Five minutes earlier, my grandbabies were in the house. God forbid he would have got ahold of that gun, he could have shot me or the police officer that was chasing him," McGinley said.

McCloud is facing preliminary charges including possession of a firearm by a serious violent felon, residential entry, resisting law enforcement, criminal mischief, battery, driving while license suspended and possession of marijuana.

The family who lives at the home told Eyewitness News they are grateful for the work of the first responders who arrived at the scene of the crash.

ZR
01-20-2017, 08:09 AM
Shitty deal all round but at least everyone is ok and Donny Douchebag is in custody.

83 5.0
01-20-2017, 08:11 AM
Wowsers, the guy was already sideways when he hit the Cobra.