PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl game.

ZR
02-06-2017, 09:20 AM
Talk about a history making come from behind win for Brady and the boys, epic cool. At half time, never dreamed it was possible, talk about a whole team effort.

http://xpvwy414sgw3slich1fp57i9.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/web1_Brady.jpg

Laffs
02-06-2017, 11:57 AM
I had the Pat's to win so did my father and brother. By midway through the 3rd I was in a funk and my brother had left my fathers house to go get an early sleep. That was followed by

- Missed PAT, ok this is bad

- That long drive all for 3 Pt? Ya, I mean it's a two score game but 2 TD's at this rate, plus 2 successful 2pt conversions, and shutting down ATL?

- What just happened.....did Pete Carroll start coaching the Falcons? What is it with bird named teams trying throw in the red zone against the Pats in a SB

- Ok good march that's 1 and a successful 2pt attempt......

- Julian.....Edelman...............when you get home theres going to be a another story on your house....

- My brother is now texting my father and i pure obscenities as he listens to game in his truck

- Wow, there no way that ATL will allow another 2 poin.......oh my god......

- They cutting to the Falcons owner, guy looks like he just watched his entire family get hit by a truck, probably should have stayed in that box...

- Overtime Sb, this feels weird

- Coin toss went well....wow Tom's looking good

- How did they not intercept that lob....

- Sweet merciful fuck, they won this thing

WTF
02-06-2017, 12:24 PM
after the Pats kept fucking up in the 3rd 1/4, I lost my hope for a good game and shut my eyes

got off the couch around midnight and asked my wife how bad the Pats got smoked....and got told I missed the most incredible comeback in the history of the SB

Laffs
02-06-2017, 01:04 PM
after the Pats kept fucking up in the 3rd 1/4, I lost my hope for a good game and shut my eyes

got off the couch around midnight and asked my wife how bad the Pats got smoked....and got told I missed the most incredible comeback in the history of the SB

Do yourself a favour, go back and watch it.

Ponyryd
02-06-2017, 07:49 PM
Yup, it was damn good, I had all hut lost hope in the beginning.

Not4you
02-06-2017, 08:39 PM
I love all the whiners that think the overtime rules suck and that the Falcons should have had a chance on offense. I bet they were the ones that got participation ribbons for track at school.

Gr8Stang
02-06-2017, 10:32 PM
For me, the TSN turning point was when the Falcon's went all the way down to the Pats 23 yrd. line with just over 3 mins. left and came away with ZERO points. They score a field goal there and they are almost guaranteed an SB ring. Talk about bad call playing by the Falcons offensive Co-ordinator.....who just took the SF 49'er's head coach job! They could have simply run the ball or even taken a knee and had their kicker come in and kick the FG. Unbelievable.