PDA

View Full Version : I really wonder what would happen

Zexhuffer
02-13-2017, 01:43 PM
If i were to go online and call blacks, asians or any other minority "DEFECTS"..."SUBHUMAN"...and how they should be "WIPED OUT"

But yet BLM asshats get away with it and barely makes the news
http://www.torontosun.com/2017/02/11/black-lives-matter-co-founder-appears-to-label-white-people-defects
Classy women

I hate standing up for theTrudean but seriously??? Trudeau a white supremacist terrorrist?? lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHbSbtzPXtU

And now the LGBT has kicked out the cops from the gay pride parade after being held hostage at the parade last year by BLM....so much for diversity...
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/toronto-police-back-out-of-pride-parade/article33979418/

mavrrrick
02-13-2017, 03:01 PM
That whole movement is a bunch of crap. Just a bunch of shit disturbed. They have to realize it's 2017 and not the 80's. Get over it people, we all bleed the same color blood!!!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

mavrrrick
02-13-2017, 03:03 PM
Disturbers... Not disturbed....Spell check.....pfft

mavrrrick
02-13-2017, 03:04 PM
My opinion they are preeching hate...Hate crime maybe???

RedSN
02-13-2017, 03:28 PM
melanin explains why I can't jump.

And what's with the "humxn"? How do you even pronounce it?

WTF
02-13-2017, 04:20 PM
it gets even better

this idiotic City gave BLM Toronto some sort of award last year for race relations.....can you believe that shit?

that Yusra bitch knows she can spew all the racist hate she wants atm and get away with it

the only upside is that the vile crap spewing outta her pie-hole will inevitably sink their entire shit-show

hope to see some city councilors with balls, and put forward a motion to have Pride's funding yanked.....also hoping to see some corporate sponsors take a pass on the event now that it's been hijacked by a bunch of racist fucks

oh...and the questionable behavior doesn't stop with this Yusra bitch...check out her sidekick Sandy Hudson
http://thevarsity.ca/2017/01/16/utsu-amends-statement-of-claim-in-lawsuit-against-former-executive-director/

Sswitch
02-13-2017, 05:13 PM
My opinion they are preeching hate...Hate crime maybe???

Yep!! There is a lot of anger and hate behind this group that has me concerned. No different from any other radicals.

mavrrrick
02-13-2017, 05:15 PM
And I'm from Quebec as well...White and Quebecer, I'm on top of their hate list... Lol

ZR
02-13-2017, 05:44 PM
Yet they continue to get air play to preach their hate.

mavrrrick
02-14-2017, 08:24 PM
If it was me I'd be in jail!!!

StAnger
02-14-2017, 09:14 PM
BLM should be treated like the garbage they are. They're not for equality, they're only out of cause trouble.

Quicksilver
02-16-2017, 12:20 PM
[QUOTE=WTF;181336]
t
that Yusra bitch knows she can spew all the racist hate she wants atm and get away with it

Yessir!. Should we say anything at all, she sees us as white supremacist terrorists who hate blacks . . This woman and her followers are so skewed in their views they are almost sick. I cannot believe some of the stuff they spew out.
t
hope to see some city councilors with balls, and put forward a motion to have Pride's funding yanked.....also hoping to see some corporate sponsors take a pass on the event now that it's been hijacked by a bunch of racist fucks.

Out of the 44 city chancellors and the mayor, I'm not sure even one of them has any balls.

92redragtop
02-16-2017, 03:05 PM
Sickening that Council legitimized this group with an award.

I'd love to see the Pride Parade public funding cut after their decision about expelling the police participation. Let BLM help bridge that funding gap.....

Burns
02-22-2017, 02:35 PM
And this hateful crap falls under freedom of speech....WTF?