PDA

View Full Version : Trudeau rewards a terrorist with citizenship

Zexhuffer
03-04-2017, 03:54 PM
“a Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian,” = Fucking douche

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/03/03/trudeau-rewards-a-terrorist-with-citizenship

It makes my stomach turn reading this shit and seeing how our government wants to keep these fuckers here

And then read the toronto stars version

https://www.thestar.com/news/federal-election/2015/09/30/why-terrorist-should-keep-his-canadian-citizenship-walkom.html

mavrrrick
03-04-2017, 04:15 PM
Unfucking believable!!;

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

StAnger
03-04-2017, 04:38 PM
He treats our men and women in uniform like garbage, and rewards terrorists. It's clear whose side he's on.

I don't care what anyone says, we should be willing to do whatever needs to be done to end this piece of garbage's reign.

jibbijib
03-04-2017, 04:42 PM
These assholes move here, we accept them, then they do dumb shit like plan a terror attack.

Sorry you go back home.

Just like if I were to come to your house, and plan to take some of your valued items. You would kick me out of your house and bar me from returning right?

Fuckin peckerhead gotta stop bein a pussy.

mavrrrick
03-04-2017, 05:30 PM
If it were up to me....Death penalty...POS

ZR
03-04-2017, 06:23 PM
I'm speechless.

mavrrrick
03-04-2017, 07:04 PM
Anyone who comes into Canada and tries to kill our citizens/loved ones, should be dealt with in the harshest manner. JMO

RedSN
03-04-2017, 07:15 PM
Im fine with keeping them in Canada. .....I hear Meighen Island is real nice.....like from Star Trek: The Undiscovered Country

Sswitch
03-04-2017, 09:51 PM
Sigh... Oct-2019 seems soooooo far away when I read shit like this!

92redragtop
03-04-2017, 11:14 PM
ugh!!!

Das 5.0
03-04-2017, 11:20 PM
Are you kidding me...wtf

Ponyryd
03-05-2017, 08:53 AM
That's a guaranteed vote for Trudeau right there.......if that piece of shit terrorist even votes.
My question is, what has happened to the prison system? There was a time where rapists, child molesters, war criminals, etc...would be dealt with by the inmates.

Armen
03-05-2017, 11:53 AM
That's a guaranteed vote for Trudeau right there.......if that piece of shit terrorist even votes.
My question is, what has happened to the prison system? There was a time where rapists, child molesters, war criminals, etc...would be dealt with by the inmates.

The institution (and the provincial/federal gov't) has a responsibility to ensure the safety off all inmates in their custody. Any inmates deemed intensive supervision due to the nature of their charges or behaviour will be separated from the general population. To do otherwise would surely result in many civil suits.

tulowd
03-05-2017, 02:32 PM
I think we are missing the main point here.

Citizenship is a permanent and irrevocable right to all of those who have earned it, either by birthright or acceptance. The Star columnists perspective is right in that it shouldn't be able to be removed at the whim of government.

Not to be confused with the absurdity of dual citizenship and the fact this piece of shit was awarded Canadian status in the first place. The problem is greater than simply making special rules for terrorists - he should be in prison for life with no parole, or executed.

If he was a landed immigrant, deporting him would be easy - however - is that the smart move? Send him back to the middle east so he can plot some more?

No easy answer, but our hatred for Trudeau should not blind us to the bigger picture. Revoking the citizenship only of those with dual citizenship is absurd and says Canada has two levels of citizens, which is unconscionable and false.

Having said that, this is JT's opportunity to be a Liberal leader at the expense of the Conservatives; being able to paint them as un-Canadian.

Clutt gt
03-05-2017, 02:48 PM

Citizenship is a permanent and irrevocable right to all of those who have earned it, either by birthright or acceptance. The Star columnists perspective is right in that it shouldn't be able to be removed at the whim of government.

Not to be confused with the absurdity of dual citizenship and the fact this piece of shit was awarded Canadian status in the first place. The problem is greater than simply making special rules for terrorists - he should be in prison for life with no parole, or executed.

If he was a landed immigrant, deporting him would be easy - however - is that the smart move? Send him back to the middle east so he can plot some more?

No easy answer, but our hatred for Trudeau should not blind us to the bigger picture. Revoking the citizenship only of those with dual citizenship is absurd and says Canada has two levels of citizens, which is unconscionable and false.

Having said that, this is JT's opportunity to be a Liberal leader at the expense of the Conservatives; being able to paint them as un-Canadian.

Very good point
This piece of shit should not be allowed to ever walk on any soil.
Not in my home land or his. EVER

Mellow Yellow
03-05-2017, 04:49 PM

I'm a naturalized Canadian and have to disagree with you.
I would fully expect to be deported to my birth land, England, if I broke Canadian laws. One reason my indiscretions are minor in nature - speeding tickets etc.

BTW I have been in Canada for 60 years and consider it a privilege.

Ponyryd
03-05-2017, 05:25 PM
The institution (and the provincial/federal gov't) has a responsibility to ensure the safety off all inmates in their custody. Any inmates deemed intensive supervision due to the nature of their charges or behaviour will be separated from the general population. To do otherwise would surely result in many civil suits.

Well that clears it up but I definitely don't agree with it. Part of the reason people don't commit crimes should be because they fear prison, but if it's just as safe as the real world, if not safer, why not be a criminal?

Armen
03-05-2017, 05:35 PM
Well that clears it up but I definitely don't agree with it. Part of the reason people don't commit crimes should be because they fear prison, but if it's just as safe as the real world, if not safer, why not be a criminal?

It's still jail and people don't (generally) like it, lol.

stangstevers
03-05-2017, 05:48 PM
Let's hope one of them terrorists breaks in Parliament hill again and rids us of trudeau and his followers. But life isn't fair.

RedSN
03-05-2017, 05:50 PM
It's still jail and people don't (generally) like it, lol.
http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/52dfd6e16da811e65052c539-594-401/bcfy1qusthxl.jpg

Sswitch
03-05-2017, 07:50 PM
Let's hope one of them terrorists breaks in Parliament hill again and rids us of trudeau and his followers. But life isn't fair.

Um, let's not wish death on anybody k.

And yes P...The fact that this person was being considered for parole, and not in jail for life, was what I found most disconcerting about the article.

Ponyryd
03-05-2017, 09:56 PM
^The terrorist in question I wish death upon, yes.

http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/52dfd6e16da811e65052c539-594-401/bcfy1qusthxl.jpg

That's not how I remember that quote ending........

Intmdtr
03-05-2017, 10:28 PM
Trump is looking really really good.....anyone have a link to American citizenship application

92redragtop
03-05-2017, 11:47 PM

Yes, this is the argument against the option to remove it - two class system. Tough one - macro level, not good because it can be abused in the hands of the "wrong" government but from an emotional reaction, yes to booting folks like this.

tulowd
03-06-2017, 12:00 AM
I'm a naturalized Canadian and have to disagree with you.
I would fully expect to be deported to my birth land, England, if I broke Canadian laws. One reason my indiscretions are minor in nature - speeding tickets etc.

BTW I have been in Canada for 60 years and consider it a privilege.

I have been in Canada for 44 yrs and am a landed immigrant presently. If I get in big shiat, I'm getting tossed. If somene is a one state citizen, they can't and shouldn't be able to toss you out is my point. Citizenship is carries this burden with it - it's like being pregnant - either you are or you're not.
As usual, it's a file mismanaged by both parties when in power; and dual citizenship is a whole other part of this.
Unless we want to emulate Rome, where there were different classes of citizens. :)

tulowd
03-06-2017, 12:03 AM
Yes, this is the argument against the option to remove it - two class system. Tough one - macro level, not good because it can be abused in the hands of the "wrong" government but from an emotional reaction, yes to booting folks like this.

Also this little nugget: War Criminals can be stripped of their citizenship for slipping in. Terrorists are really just war criminals of the (immedite/near) future.
Maybe that's the trick. Regardless, they should never be let out and they should certainly NOT be returned to where they can continue to multiply their evil edicts like cockroaches breeding.

92redragtop
03-06-2017, 12:07 AM
Also this little nugget: War Criminals can be stripped of their citizenship for slipping in. Terrorists are really just war criminals of the (immedite/near) future.
Maybe that's the trick. Regardless, they should never be let out and they should certainly NOT be returned to where they can continue to multiply their evil edicts like cockroaches breeding.

It's a tough issue from a policy perspective because of the unintentional dual class citizenship. I have Canadian citizenship now but do recognize that it is a privilege and can be removed...I am mindful about that but not everyone is.

Ponyryd
03-06-2017, 01:06 AM
^Well apparently you don't need to worry about it, do anything you want, you'll be fine.
The thing that amazes me is that this turd nugget is up for parole! How bout life in jail (general population, not the spa), meaning until you die......that scumbag would be lucky to get that considering what he was plotting against us.

jibbijib
03-06-2017, 08:41 AM
Trump is looking really really good.....anyone have a link to American citizenship application

I'm ready to move to California, lets go!

Sswitch
03-06-2017, 01:04 PM
I'm ready to move to California, lets go!

What's so great about Cali jibbijibbijib?

NickD
03-06-2017, 02:42 PM
Quinn's a communist....
OK I'll admit it I liked the weather too, but I don't think I'd want to move there.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

jibbijib
03-06-2017, 03:55 PM

Its warm year round, nice people good food. Seems relaxed.

Ontario sucks.

Sswitch
03-06-2017, 05:17 PM
something must really be wrong with me, cause I always wanted to move to Iceland. I don't think it ever gets warm there.

RedSN
03-06-2017, 05:23 PM
both California and Iceland are WAY too active for my liking. You're both crazy.

http://earth.rice.edu/mtpe/geo/geosphere/hot/earthquakes/VolcanoesEarthquake.jpg