PDA

View Full Version : Woman arrested at Cedarbrae mall, suspected ISIS supporter!

83 5.0
06-06-2017, 09:39 PM
This could have had a tragic outcome.
Lady with a Knife arrested.
Hopefully isolated and she is just a total nutbar.
http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/mobile/woman-pulls-out-knife-expresses-support-for-islamic-state-at-cedarbrae-mall-1.3445683

How come this wasn't all over the news Sunday or Monday if it happened Saturday?

StAnger
06-06-2017, 09:56 PM
MSM likes to cover up what the PC Thugs chosen religion does. Just imagine if that person had been Jewish or Christian, the media frenzy would have been insane.

Harbinger
06-06-2017, 10:13 PM
MSM likes to cover up what the PC Thugs chosen religion does. Just imagine if that person had been Jewish or Christian, the media frenzy would have been insane.
Especially if they were Jewish lol

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

StAnger
06-06-2017, 10:14 PM
Especially if they were Jewish lol

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I guess it would be big news if a Jewish person finally lost their shit...

Zexhuffer
06-07-2017, 09:03 AM
I guess it would be big news if a Jewish person finally lost their shit...

Hey we get angry sometimes lol.

StAnger
06-07-2017, 02:06 PM
Hey we get angry sometimes lol.

Ya but I don't recall hearing of Jewish people flying planes into buildings, or committing mass murder in the name of Moses.

Armen
06-07-2017, 03:17 PM
... or committing mass murder in the name of Moses.

Not recently anyway. But the land of milk and honey did have other inhabitants on it before Joshua et al wandered in there after roaming the desert for 40 years.

"The term Canaanites serves as an ethnic catch-all term covering various indigenous populations—both settled and nomadic-pastoral groups—throughout the regions of the southern Levant or Canaan.[1] It is by far the most frequently used ethnic term in the Bible,[2] which commonly describes Canaanites as a people which, in the Book of Joshua are marked down on a list as one of the nations to be exterminated,[3] and later as a group which the Israelites had annihilated."

StAnger
06-07-2017, 09:12 PM
Not recently anyway. But the land of milk and honey did have other inhabitants on it before Joshua et al wandered in there after roaming the desert for 40 years.

"The term Canaanites serves as an ethnic catch-all term covering various indigenous populations—both settled and nomadic-pastoral groups—throughout the regions of the southern Levant or Canaan.[1] It is by far the most frequently used ethnic term in the Bible,[2] which commonly describes Canaanites as a people which, in the Book of Joshua are marked down on a list as one of the nations to be exterminated,[3] and later as a group which the Israelites had annihilated."

Not sure how accurate the bible is... Just saying.