PDA

View Full Version : This will make your blood boil

ZR
08-03-2017, 07:40 AM
http://www.cp24.com/news/video-shows-81-year-old-woman-shoved-to-ground-robbed-at-aurora-bank-1.3530168

Surveillance video showing an 81-year-old woman being shoved to the ground while being robbed inside an Aurora bank has been released by York Regional Police on Wednesday.
Police released the video one day after releasing images of a suspect in the case.
The incident happened at around 7:30 p.m. on Monday at 15252 Yonge Street, near Wellington Street.
The security camera footage shows a woman withdrawing money from an automated teller machine.
After the transaction was complete, a man approached the victim allegedly trying to grab the cash out of her hands.
The victim resisted, resulting in the man pushing her to the ground and grabbing her money before fleeing the area on foot.
As a result of the attack, the woman was taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Along with the video, multiple photos of the suspect involved in the incident were released by police on Tuesday in an effort to identify him.
He has been described as a five-foot-seven white man with a medium build and dark hair cut short on the sides. At the time, he was wearing a white t-shirt, dark coloured cargo short and black sunglasse

Blackmare
08-03-2017, 01:41 PM
Just saw a tweet from YRP that they arrested the scumbag this morning. Name and charges to come.

ZR
08-03-2017, 03:36 PM
Excellent news

Das 5.0
08-03-2017, 05:27 PM
Scumbag is a light term....I have other words for this ass clown !

ZR
08-04-2017, 07:46 AM
The video shows the elderly women resisting the attack, prompting the suspect to shove her to the ground.
Rivas said she fractured several ribs as a result of the attack.

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="outline: 0px; font-size: 28.8px; line-height: 1.6; vertical-align: baseline; width: 1px; height: 1px; margin: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; border-width: 0px !important; border-style: initial !important; overflow: hidden !important; float: none !important;"></iframe>

“I feel like a train rain over me,” she said. “(I have) big bruises up my legs, my hip, my bust, bruises all on my arms and my hand because he held me with two hands.”
After the incident, the suspect is seen running out of the bank with the woman’s cash in his hand.
Terrence Rocks, of Sudbury, is now facing one count of robbery. Police said a robbery charge relates to violent incidents where property is stolen.
Rocks made a brief appearance in court on Thursday where he was remanded into custody. He is scheduled to appear for a bail hearing on Tuesday.

Scrape
08-04-2017, 07:48 AM
And this is all he gets? Freakin' should get his ass whipped!

ZR
08-04-2017, 07:50 AM
Cowardly act to da max.

Intmdtr
08-04-2017, 09:09 AM
Send him my way...I have a real sour side for those who target the elderly.

If anyone ever picks on you Rick....give me a call.

ZR
08-04-2017, 05:28 PM
Roger that.