PDA

View Full Version : more Liberal fun at the federal level

WTF
10-15-2017, 10:36 AM
anyone following this?

when the Federal governing party puts their annual budget together...they print up a document and put a cover on it

pretty typical stuff....what are we talking here....100-odd pages and bound on one side?

in this day and age most involved in the process will simply be reading an online version of the document anyway.....so the physical copies are likely few and far between

in Harper's last year (2015)...the PCs spent $600 on the cover of the document....mostly blue in colour with a Cdn flag and some stock photo

but that's not how the Drama Teacher and his minions roll however

they hire an ad agency to design a flashy cover and hire models for exclusive pics and have a nice big fucking group think

more sizzle than steak you might assume

so.....let's look at the the #s shall we

2015 - Harper and the PCs = $600
2016 - Trudeau and the Libs = $176,339
2017 - Trudeau and the Libs = #212,234

you read that right....your current Federal Gov't just spent over $200,000 of your money for the cover of a document you'll likely never see, while the former Gov't would spent about $600 bucks to do the same thing

never forget shit like this and vote accordingly

you're welcome

ZR
10-15-2017, 10:39 AM
Good fucking grief. Cover of a document that in reality doesn't need to say anything besides BUDGET 2017.

WTF
10-15-2017, 10:47 AM
Good fucking grief. Cover of a document that in reality doesn't need to say anything besides BUDGET 2017.

yup

I mean....if sock boy and his minions wanted to get all touchy/feely they coulda done something like sent out a request to some local schools and done some kinda art contest thing where the winner got a $5000 fund towards future education or something like that...something that might actually be worth a small upspend and you'd be daft to argue against it

but that's not how Trustfund Trudeau rolls now is it

RedSN
10-15-2017, 11:10 AM
2017 - Trudeau and the Libs = #212,234
To put that into perspective: I paid that much for my first house.

I agree. This day and age, there should be no printed copy. Online only. No cover.

92redragtop
10-15-2017, 11:30 AM
yup

I mean....if sock boy and his minions wanted to get all touchy/feely they coulda done something like sent out a request to some local schools and done some kinda art contest thing where the winner got a $5000 fund towards future education or something like that...something that might actually be worth a small upspend and you'd be daft to argue against it

That would be way too practical.

ZR
10-15-2017, 11:33 AM
yup

That would have made just too much sense for them to have ever thought of it. Any n all decisions they make moving forward, should be sent to us here for discussion first. Just think of the efficiency n cost savings.

True Blue
10-15-2017, 12:40 PM
Reading this, I'm sitting here shaking my head in total disgust. I'm at a lost for words, in the mind set of this pathetic government.

83 5.0
10-15-2017, 08:36 PM
This is indefensible. Where did you find out about this? This is something that needs to be made much more public.

http://nationalpost.com/opinion/colby-cosh-200000-on-a-budget-cover-thats-exclusively-liberal-tomfoolery

I keep telling my SJW daughter that she better hope I have some cash in the bank to pass on to her because the Sunnyways PM she adores is spending her future.