PDA

View Full Version : Racist signs surface at U of T Campus

WTF
11-02-2017, 06:06 PM
that's what the headline on BlogTO says

http://www.blogto.com/city/2017/11/racist-signs-surface-university-toronto-campus/

so....what did the sign say?

"It's Okay to Be White"

just thought I'd drop that off here

StAnger
11-02-2017, 06:31 PM
It's okay to be white.... Not in this day and age it seems. A goat fucking savage can mow down people in a park while shouting Allah Akbar, then laughs about it and the left says we shouldn't paint them all with the same brush. But these same weak minded leftists get butt hurt over fucking goddamn signs that say "It's Okay to Be White".

Thanks Generation Trudeau, you've sapped every last bit of faith I had in humanity. I hope to be dead when the muslims take over, but I'd love to see these pussy fucking Liberals deal with the inevitable erosion of civilisation that comes with an islamic country.

92redragtop
11-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Seems like it's just stating a fact.

92redragtop
11-02-2017, 06:34 PM
It's okay to be white.... Not in this day and age it seems. A goat fucking savage can mow down people in a park while shouting Allah Akbar, then laughs about it and the left says we shouldn't paint them all with the same brush. But these same weak minded leftists get butt hurt over fucking goddamn signs that say "It's Okay to Be White".

Thanks Generation Trudeau, you've sapped every last bit of faith I had in humanity. I hope to be dead when the muslims take over, but I'd love to see these pussy fucking Liberals deal with the inevitable erosion of civilisation that comes with an islamic country.

Bestiality is legal (or not illegal) in several US states...just saying.

WTF
11-02-2017, 06:59 PM
Seems like it's just stating a fact.

the headline or the sign?

Ponyryd
11-02-2017, 07:11 PM
I see nothing racist about it. Seems like something stupid to post on a pole or building though, should be obvious, but I guess I see the point, and many nowadays don't.

92redragtop
11-02-2017, 09:25 PM
the headline or the sign?

The sign...no reason for people to get their panties in a knot about it.