02-13-2018, 11:12 PM
Doug is The Man!!

Minaccia
02-13-2018, 11:22 PM
Doug is what this province needs.

Crash
02-13-2018, 11:33 PM
Doug is what this province needs.

Very true Lou, doesn't talk like a sidewinder, glad I went.

Crash
02-14-2018, 12:05 AM
Ah Ha!!

16 views, only 1 comment must be 15 Lieberals lurking amongst us!!

Ban them!! :choke:

True Blue
02-14-2018, 12:30 AM
I hate to say it, the PC's need a woman leader to have a fighting chance at winning this election. Doug is not the answer.

bluetoy
02-14-2018, 08:25 AM
I think they need whoever can win Toronto because that's almost enough seats to win the province.

WTF
02-14-2018, 08:27 AM
I'll take Doug Ford over Wynne-bag any day of the week......but I think he has the least chance of beating Wynne vs Elliot or Mulroney

StAnger
02-14-2018, 09:21 AM
I hate to say it, the PC's need a woman leader to have a fighting chance at winning this election. Doug is not the answer.

Like having a woman running the province has worked out sooo well.

RedSN
02-14-2018, 09:43 AM
Once again the Liberals have done everything they can possibly think off to make the people NOT vote for them.
All the Conservatives have to do is NOTHING.

But then they go and blow up their party leader, and now they are going to replace him with a goof ball.
The Conservatives are never going to win until they get their shit together. They lost the last two elections that were gift wrapped for them, and they are going for a third.

:facepalm:

True Blue
02-14-2018, 10:38 AM

I'm not in favor of it. It's the only chance the Conservatives have of kicking that disgusting thing out of her seat.

StAnger
02-14-2018, 10:55 AM
I'm not in favor of it. It's the only chance the Conservatives have of kicking that disgusting thing out of her seat.

I can say for certain, if it's anyone but Doug Ford. I'll be voting independent or for the Freedom Party.

5.4MarkVIII
02-14-2018, 10:59 AM

She is a troll. Not a woman.

Time to reign it in a bit. Some of your comments are the exact reason why everyone who says they are conservative get labled as sexist, racist. Ect ect ect.

Armen
02-14-2018, 11:07 AM
If the PC's choose DF, they will be making a mistake. It's time to make some big changes with the leadership and the message they're sending and going with him isn't going to get that done.

juvehab
02-14-2018, 11:13 AM
If the PC's choose DF, they will be making a mistake. It's time to make some big changes with the leadership and the message they're sending and going with him isn't going to get that done.

TRUE. Doug Ford is a looney. Big mistake if they make him the leader.

Minaccia
02-14-2018, 11:19 AM
They were saying the same thing about Trump and look how that turned out, not saying DF is the best hupeople for the job just that he's what we need right now to stir things up.

TRUE. Doug Ford is a looney. Big mistake if they make him the leader.

Armen
02-14-2018, 11:23 AM
The USA is not Ontario... And it's certainly not the GTA. If the PC's want to defeat Wynne, they need to go with a woman, imo.

StAnger
02-14-2018, 12:06 PM
She is a troll. Not a woman.

Time to reign it in a bit. Some of your comments are the exact reason why everyone who says they are conservative get labled as sexist, racist. Ect ect ect.

I stopped caring a long time ago. Aside from that facts are facts, Wynne and Notley have been absolute disasters to both Ontario and Alberta respectively.

Minaccia
02-14-2018, 12:09 PM
A couple of weeks ago I was saying the exact same thing until Doug Ford showed up now I think he is who Ontario will want and let's face it Canada, Ontario and Toronto all look at the States and want to be them one way or another. We want somebody who isn't going to be like the rest and we know Doug and his brother are not like everyone else in politics.

The USA is not Ontario... And it's certainly not the GTA. If the PC's want to defeat Wynne, they need to go with a woman, imo.

5.4MarkVIII
02-14-2018, 12:43 PM
I stopped caring a long time ago. Aside from that facts are facts, Wynne and Notley have been absolute disasters to both Ontario and Alberta respectively.

And I pretty sure that has more to do with the party’s then their sex.

Just saying. The constant hate and calls for hanging is a little extreme and doing nothing but hurting the cause.

StAnger
02-14-2018, 12:46 PM
And I pretty sure that has more to do with the party’s then their sex.

Just saying. The constant hate and calls for hanging is a little extreme and doing nothing but hurting the cause.

Dude. If you only knew what I really thought, you'd think what I'm saying is mild. So don't complain, it could be worse.

Mellow Yellow
02-14-2018, 01:14 PM
Dude. If you only knew what I really thought, you'd think what I'm saying is mild. So don't complain, it could be worse.

Thank goodness that can't convict you on your thoughts....I'd be put away for the next five life times!!!

StAnger
02-14-2018, 03:00 PM
Thank goodness that can't convict you on our thoughts....I'd be put away for the next five life times!!!

I'm sure that's coming.

Mellow Yellow
02-14-2018, 09:46 PM
Just got a robot call for Doug Ford.

I don't think I have ever got one from anyone else in the last few elections.