PDA

View Full Version : Touchless car wash, which one do you use / review?

ZR
03-12-2018, 09:18 AM
Esso Kennedy and Finch
Touchless.

Good location n easy to access but wash is sub par at best. Been there several times, only time it comes out even close to decent, when not very dirty in the first place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Canadian Tire McCowan and Sheppard
Touchless

Also great location n easy to access. Results are hands n feets above what I've come to expect from a touchless wash. While it falls short of a wash in the driveway at home, even when extra dirty the truck comes out pretty darn decent. Add to that it's cheaper vs the Esso around the corner, nothing but win. Been there twice now, satisfied both times.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Qy2t8nvDRbU/maxresdefault.jpg

stangstevers
03-14-2018, 07:23 AM
Canadian Tire as well but I like to wash my own cars in the summer, a few beers a joint and sunshine

ZR
03-14-2018, 07:25 AM
Agreed, even wash mine in the drive on those freak above freezing winter days.

Laffs
03-14-2018, 08:14 AM
Shell Season pass used here. Same on the driveway though, power washer and foam cannon are a godsend.

Whitehot
03-15-2018, 07:03 AM
I d never use touchless car wash, on anything I m keeping for any amount of time, , prob on a leased vehicle lol... I ve done work in those places and the soap is very acidic ... eats metal, alum or steel..rots the shit outta everything .. even the old bristle ones were bad i thought. Prob not much different than the hand wash ones we go to??... Just know that its no touch , so h
it has to eat away somehow....

Laffs
03-15-2018, 09:02 AM
I'll take my chance with harsh soaps vs salt. I know its a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation. Hard to hand wash when we have weeks of -6 highs, and then when it finally pops positive it's 1 or 2 degrees. I'll be hand washing this weekend when it's supposedly 10.

ZR
03-15-2018, 09:07 AM
^ I'm of the same opinion.

Harbinger
03-17-2018, 08:59 AM
I'll take my chance with harsh soaps vs salt. I know its a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation. Hard to hand wash when we have weeks of -6 highs, and then when it finally pops positive it's 1 or 2 degrees. I'll be hand washing this weekend when it's supposedly 10.Supposedly my ass. This weather sucks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk