PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Roofing Company.

True Blue
04-26-2018, 11:59 AM
Just wondering if anyone here had their roof done in the last couple of years, can recommend a roofing company that services the Vaughan area.

Thanks!

Stephen06GT
04-26-2018, 12:31 PM
I used Top Art Roofing. They did a good job at a reasonable rate.

RedSN
04-26-2018, 01:59 PM
Cornell Roofing.
Not sure if they extend out to Vaughan, but can get you a contact number if you wish.

Did our roof 2 summers ago. Very pleased with their work and their price.

mavrrrick
04-26-2018, 02:06 PM
Rochford roofing, ask for Jim....no shit....(905)622-6050...hes in Oshawa. Did my roof in 2012, haven't had a problem and did a great job.

83 5.0
04-26-2018, 07:25 PM
Craftsman did mine about 3-4 years ago, they are in my office complex, have an office and did a quality job. My neighbor had one of the lawn sign guys do his roof, same price, but no water and ice shield, and they didn't even put aluminum in the valleys, only inter weaved the shingles, which are buckling.

http://www.craftsmanroofing.ca/

True Blue
04-26-2018, 09:31 PM
Thanks guys!! I'll have a look at the companies mentioned.

92redragtop
04-26-2018, 10:47 PM
We used Dominion Roofing when we re-did our shingles. They were one of the original roofers for the builder and when I contacted them about a warranty claim due to a shingle manufacturing defect they found and provided a copy of the original builder work order (after 15 years) without a requirement for a quote, product sale, etc., and they offered to open a warranty claim with the manufacturer if we wanted.

I did ask them to do a quote and while they were not the cheapest nor the most expensive (I think I got 3 quotes plus compared these to neighbours who got quotes from various lawn sign roofers), they were open to some negotiation and came down in price to be closer but not equal to the lawn sign roofers. We went with them and they did the work and submitted the warranty claim for us so they only charged us the net amount (we knew how much the manufacturer was going to pay out due to all the shingle class action lawsuits in progress at the time - all the manufacturers had these class actions and were offering some form of settlement at the time due to early shingle failure). They work all over the GTA.

http://www.dominionroofing.com/