PDA

View Full Version : Anyone running Password Managers

OneQwkStang
06-29-2018, 02:06 PM
I use LastPass and am quite happy. www.lastpass.com

Gr8Stang
07-01-2018, 10:07 AM
McAfee has one as well and has prompted me to consider using it. How do they work?

OneQwkStang
07-02-2018, 09:13 AM
McAfee has one as well and has prompted me to consider using it. How do they work?

I know how LastPass works, the program creates crazy hard passwords and different passwords for every site you have an account. Since you never have to remember them because all your passwords are stored in the LastPass vault. You only have to remember one password and that's the one to get into LastPass. I was a skeptic that all my passwords are in one company and if that company got hacked I would be screwed. But you can do the research on their security and encryption. Its the way of the future and major companies are starting to use password managing software. It's easy for people to use software to hack your passwords that you think are hard to guess. Most people use one password for EVERY account they have. So once these hackers start getting into your accounts they can really make your life miserable.

Scrape
07-03-2018, 06:37 AM
I used to use it. I can't remember why I stopped. Wasn't any bad reasons as I recall.

R3troGT
07-03-2018, 01:41 PM
I don't see the point. All I need is your one username and password and I am into everything.

Boomer
07-03-2018, 02:34 PM
I don't see the point. All I need is your one username and password and I am into everything.

That was I was thinking....YIKES.