PDA

View Full Version : Thank you John.

ZR
07-05-2018, 10:16 PM
Long story short, AC crapped out in the shop today, temps quickly shot to infinity and beyond. John was able to get me back up and running tonight, lucky it was just a failed capacitor.
Can not thank you enough.

Rick n Ross.

Screw
07-05-2018, 11:01 PM
Just returning the favour man np

ZR
07-05-2018, 11:22 PM
It's already pulled temp down into the mid 70s................rockin!!!
Night John.

RedSN
01-31-2019, 11:31 AM
Long story short, woke up this morning and the house was freezing cold. I thought maybe because of the ridiculously cold weather out, but no, the furnace wasn't pumping out any hot air. John ran through a few checklist items with me and diagnosed the problem as a clogged condensate drain. Sure enough, cleaned it all out and the furnace is back up and running. Thanks John!

I think I've used up all my favours for welding up those chairs for you. Got anything else you need welded? ;)

92redragtop
01-31-2019, 12:36 PM
John's been a busy guy - he was over my way recently as well to re-check on the fireplace gas line, did some tweaks to the furnace ahead of the extreme cold weather as well. Thanks again John!

Armen
01-31-2019, 12:45 PM
It’s great having him on here so regularly. He’s like our own personal HVAC guy!

Screw
01-31-2019, 12:45 PM
Long story short, woke up this morning and the house was freezing cold. I thought maybe because of the ridiculously cold weather out, but no, the furnace wasn't pumping out any hot air. John ran through a few checklist items with me and diagnosed the problem as a clogged condensate drain. Sure enough, cleaned it all out and the furnace is back up and running. Thanks John!

I think I've used up all my favours for welding up those chairs for you. Got anything else you need welded? ;)

Dude chairs holding up awesome ;)
Stay warm hopefully no hiccups

ZR
01-31-2019, 12:57 PM
Same as new furnace / water heater and AC he installed for us, top notch work.
Your very much appreciated John.

mavrrrick
01-31-2019, 01:40 PM
Thought you were gonna say A/C isn't cold enough today!!!lol

FoxRod
01-31-2019, 04:33 PM
Were you getting a Pressure switch error? Had the same issue and had to place a Service call a couple years ago, I should of called John(Screw)...

RedSN
01-31-2019, 05:06 PM
Funny thing is, furnace wasn't throwing any codes (or I'm not adept enough to spot it).
Furnace would lite and then run for 3-4 minutes, then the flame would go out and the fan would keep running. Sometimes it would try and re-ignite. Could hear the gas valve clicking. The big clue was the "gurgling" sound coming from the exhaust.

So yeah, no service call required. I think John was more relieved than me, LOL.
I owe you a beer buddy! :cheers: