PDA

View Full Version : Custom braided brakeline

5.4MarkVIII
07-07-2018, 04:51 PM
trying to get the boat back together and need to extend the hydraulic lines for the new pump. current ones are just like braded break line so looking for a place that I can get something made ore order specific length with specific ends,

most of the stuff I see on line seems to all have AN fittings for ends which means fittings, id prefer a line with just a standard double flair on each end, 3/16 on one end and I believe 1/4 on the other, two lines 8 to 12 inches long will be plenty

any one know where I might be able to get this done to make my life easier?

ZR
07-07-2018, 05:15 PM
Hydraulic lines, can get custom lengths made at Princess Auto provided they have ends you need.

5.4MarkVIII
07-07-2018, 07:04 PM
do they do them as small as a break line?, just wasn't sure they would do them that small

ZR
07-08-2018, 06:32 AM
Perhaps try these guys, may be able to help or at least direct you to someone that can. Before calling, need to figure out what actual size line your looking for. Do you have the option to extend via steel line added to your existing ones? Bulk line plus fittings and flare is pretty cheap to do.

http://www.driveproducts.com/products-service/products/hydraulics/hose-and-fittings/

5.4MarkVIII
07-08-2018, 07:24 AM
i'll check it out thanks