PDA

View Full Version : Scariest show ever

stangstevers
08-22-2018, 05:43 AM
https://youtu.be/wOM0BgaQwDs

Whoever approved this guy getting a license should be FIRED, then sued for every penny he/she has and get 25 years in jail without bail.

Driving is not a right, should never be treated as such and it should be much harder to obtain and maintain.

ZR
08-22-2018, 05:46 AM
Might very well be the nicest person in the world but............... a driver he is not. The show itself pisses me off to no end, also of the opinion someone should be held accountable for having released these people onto the roads with a drv lic.

stangstevers
08-22-2018, 06:11 AM
Might very well be the nicest person in the world but............... a driver he is not. The show itself pisses me off to no end, also of the opinion someone should be held accountable for having released these people onto the roads with a drv lic.

Exactly, I don't blame the driver 100% (albeit he should know he can't drive), the person in charge of our safety by preventing bad drivers from getting a license should be charged with preemptive murder. Drivers like this are worse than drunk drivers.

Stephen06GT
08-22-2018, 07:46 AM
The next season of CWD starts in October. Andrew deserves danger pay.

stangstevers
08-22-2018, 08:02 AM
This is the only reality show where I pray it's 100% fake.

ZR
08-22-2018, 08:19 AM
Except it's not.

ZR
08-22-2018, 08:23 AM
http://cdn2-www.mandatory.com/assets/uploads/2015/10/Canadas-Worst-Driver.jpg

1quikgt
08-22-2018, 08:41 AM
I don’t know how Andrew keeps doing this show lol. The stupidity would drive me insane.

stangstevers
08-22-2018, 08:52 AM
I hope he gets paid very well. I doubt this show brings in enough money to get him that million dollar pay check that he so deserves.

RedSN
08-22-2018, 08:57 AM
Exactly, I don't blame the driver 100% (albeit he should know he can't drive), the person in charge of our safety by preventing bad drivers from getting a license should be charged with preemptive murder. Drivers like this are worse than drunk drivers.
I put a certain amount of blame on the TV show producers also. When he was driving down the wrong side of the street, Andrew should of yanked the wheel immediately. Is there no passenger side brake pedal like on driving instructor cars?

Clearly Kevin has never driven on a 1-way street before. He kept thinking he was in the left lane while he was actually in the middle lane. Granted, Hamilton is a BITCH for 1-way streets. Talk about trial by fire. One eye and no depth perception also can't be easy. He also doesn't seem to have any motivation to learn or even try to learn. Or he is just incapable. Clearly, he should NOT be on the roads. EVER.

The show is scary, but hardly surprising. See this shit daily.

stangstevers
08-22-2018, 09:22 AM
I'm from Montreal... where one-way is the only way! Still got lost from time to time and ended up getting booted off the damn island lol

Aaahhh tabarnak dat phaking bridge AGAIN! ostie...