PDA

View Full Version : Lockdown and shooting at Yorkdale Mall.

Scrape
08-30-2018, 05:14 PM
WTF! This city is getting real shit.

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4805214

WTF
08-30-2018, 05:26 PM
when cops were carding....the gun-happy douchbag gangsters would leave the weapons anywhere but on themselves so they wouldn't get nabbed for illegal gun possession when a cop worked them over

now that the cops can't card these assholes....they carry 24/7

this is what you get when politicians give SJWs and their activist cousins a seat at the table

give the cops their power back and this will stop

Scrape
08-30-2018, 05:34 PM
I agree with you. They need to be carded for sure.
when cops were carding....the gun-happy douchbag gangsters would leave the weapons anywhere but on themselves so they wouldn't get nabbed for illegal gun possession when a cop worked them over

this is what you get when politicians give SJWs and their activist cousins a seat at the table

stangstevers
08-30-2018, 05:40 PM
Using statistics is racist tho...

WTF
08-30-2018, 05:53 PM
Using statistics is racist tho...

the problem with taking carding away from the coppers isn't exclusive to Desmond Cole and his gang of victimhood-industry nutters

not every gun-carrying douchebag looks the same

but all gun-carrying douchebags don't get carded right now....zero...zipp...nadda

Minaccia
08-30-2018, 06:55 PM
I sent pant load Tory an email yesterday telling him all the cops want carding back cuz it works, all I got was a form letter on the subject. They have letters already made up to send you depending on the subject. Toronto sucks and I've hated it for about 10 years now and hating even more these days, start putting bullets in these guys head so we don't have to deal with them again.

5.4MarkVIII
08-30-2018, 07:22 PM
Apparently it was less than 90min before Tory was on twitter talking about hand gun bans.

Nothing will change as long as these incidents are used to push ideals instead of actuall change. Much like the problem the us has

WTF
08-30-2018, 07:24 PM
I sent pant load Tory an email yesterday telling him all the cops want carding back cuz it works, all I got was a form letter on the subject. They have letters already made up to send you depending on the subject. Toronto sucks and I've hated it for about 10 years now and hating even more these days, start putting bullets in these guys head so we don't have to deal with them again.

I don't blame Tory personally....he wants to stop these bastards

problem is our mayoral system....Tory is only 1 fucking vote....out of what?....45???

when council is stacked with these shithole lefties then you get what we have now

send your emails to the likes of Kristyn Wong Tam, Joe Cressy and Mike Layton....these are the fucktards that handcuff the police in this city

ZR
08-30-2018, 08:36 PM
^ Yes they are.

ZR
08-30-2018, 08:48 PM
Until they police are allowed to act in a way that cripples these guys ability to roam freely with guns...............it's only going to get worse.

5.4MarkVIII
08-31-2018, 07:25 AM
vote in Faith Goldy

just saw an editorial from msn news this am in my new reel.

apparently Goldy was doing a meet and greet and there were police there (BECAUSE OF VIOLENT PROTESTERS) and they took a picture with Faith and her supporters, now people are calling for the police to be fired for supporting a "white supremacist"

stangstevers
08-31-2018, 07:32 AM
I think it's time to play the SJW game. I'm going to start emailing and complaining to media outlets that there's nothing offensive anymore and that's very offensive. How dare they assume I would be offended by things they know nothing about. It's so bigoted to think I'd be offended by bad words and lack of diversity in Fruitloop cereal commercials.

I'll start fake media accounts posing as some sort of 19 year old jobless, professional protestor vegan black muslim LGBTQXYZ purple haired person with big boobs so people can listen to me as well.

RedSN
08-31-2018, 08:36 AM
Bullets fly in the west end ...barely makes the news unless someone gets killed.
Gun shots at Toronto's most prestigious mall ....full time live coverage all over the media.

I get that there is a difference between these incidents, but I also get why some communities and groups are upset that nothing seems to get done to end this.
We're all pretty much agreed that we know that this is all gang related. Round 'em all up, confiscate all their guns, put them all in a big abandoned warehouse (including the guns), and wait a about a week before presenting them before a judge.

*this week I had two construction site visits for new stores at Yorkdale. For one of them I had the choice of going either Wednesday or Thursday. Glad I chose Wednesday.

stangstevers
08-31-2018, 08:46 AM
They have such bad aim, no one will get hurt in the warehouse though...

StAnger
08-31-2018, 09:49 PM
No surprise about the suspect.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/toronto-police-name-suspect-in-yorkdale-mall-shooting-1.4076258

stangstevers
09-01-2018, 06:57 AM
What will banning hand guns do? I’m not getting that concept. Like saying banning crime to stop theft.

stangstevers
09-01-2018, 09:36 AM
It’s also a very complex issue with no real answers, or at least nothing we can afford monetarily or morally.

RedSN
09-01-2018, 09:39 AM
No surprise about the suspect.
I know, right!? Hoodie is a dead giveaway. :facepalm:

stangstevers
09-01-2018, 02:18 PM
Hoodie in 40 degree weather is trouble... too much neck sweat

RedSN
09-04-2018, 03:46 PM
Got him.

After numerous tips, Sankar-Beharry, 20, was arrested on Monday without incident outside of Trenton with the assistance of the OPP.
https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/man-wanted-in-yorkdale-mall-shooting-arrested-near-trenton

stangstevers
09-04-2018, 04:01 PM
Still though, did they catch that guy that drove by with loud exhaust? That's more frightening to me.

Screw
09-04-2018, 04:21 PM
Still though, did they catch that guy that drove by with loud exhaust? That's more frightening to me.

Can we do a cruise through Tory’s neighbourhood

stangstevers
09-04-2018, 04:22 PM
He'll send the SWAT team over, their helicopters too, etc... We will face like life in prison for having sports cars.

Minaccia
09-04-2018, 05:36 PM
LOL, things are so backwards down there, haha.

Just can't see Tory winning another term and if it wasn't for Doug Ford running Tory would have never won.

Screw
09-04-2018, 06:15 PM
Someone gotta invite him to Dasilvas charity events , we can chat with him ;)

stangstevers
09-05-2018, 10:16 AM
Too many dangerous sports cars and tiny dicks for Tory and his wife...