PDA

View Full Version : Grudge Warz 2018 in the rear view.

ZR
09-06-2018, 08:55 AM
Thanks to everyone involved, Grudge Wars '18 went pretty darn smooth, what changes do you think would make it even better for next year?

My thoughts.

-all participants drop $10 into a pool first of the day, whomever's average between three runs over the day takes it. Need dial in slip plus slip from each run turned into the tent where we can track. In event of a tie, split. Cool way to have some fun n tuck a few bucks in your pocket for the effort.

-bring back ass handing certificates with pics to be posted.

Minaccia
09-06-2018, 09:12 AM
^^^ I like all of the above.

For next year I'll try and organize the race grid better so it's easier to read I'll put it back into an Excel spreadsheet and make sure all racers have a copy the day of the event.

WidowrRacing
09-06-2018, 11:13 AM
Make registered racers pay upon signing up so it ensures they actually attend the event.

(I understand sometimes things happen or plans change but no shows hurt the grid and that money could be used in the pool).

I like the other ideas and the ass handing certificates.

ZR
09-06-2018, 02:26 PM
^^^ I like all of the above.

For next year I'll try and organize the race grid better so it's easier to read I'll put it back into an Excel spreadsheet and make sure all racers have a copy the day of the event.

I totally dummied out Lou, had multiple copies with me and forgot about them. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

ZR
09-06-2018, 02:27 PM
Make registered racers pay upon signing up so it ensures they actually attend the event.

(I understand sometimes things happen or plans change but no shows hurt the grid and that money could be used in the pool).

I like the other ideas and the ass handing certificates.

Great idea.
Lou / Heinz, could it be set up with the track so payment possible over the phone with CCard?

NickD
09-06-2018, 06:22 PM

I like the other ideas and the ass handing certificates.I was one of the no shows, but I was in the hospital for 2 days prior and had an IV hooked up to me for 3 days after.
I don't know how many others there were

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

WidowrRacing
09-06-2018, 06:24 PM
Hope you’re feeling better Nick....things happen and plans change but it’s more directed to those that sign up and have no intention of going.

Minaccia
09-06-2018, 07:34 PM
I heard you were fondling nurses at the hospital, hope you're all recovered Nick.

I was one of the no shows, but I was in the hospital for 2 days prior and had an IV hooked up to me for 3 days after.
I don't know how many others there were

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk