PDA

View Full Version : Open bigotry pushed in schools

5.4MarkVIII
10-04-2018, 09:14 AM
Wish more people were outraged like this.

If you was a conserving teacher doing the same they would have already lost their job.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4514623/kamloops-high-school-assignment-push-political-views-students/

stangstevers
10-04-2018, 09:46 AM
saw that, I'd raise a stink about it too. I already have disdain for teachers as they are nothing but liberal indoctrinators of marxism in my mind.

I hope the idiots gets fired for that.

RedSN
10-04-2018, 09:54 AM
Wow, that is WAY out of line. That teacher should be fired. A survey (test?) like that has no place in a grade 10 social studies class.

LOL, apparently, none of the answers (questions for that matter) are "centre"

stangstevers
10-04-2018, 10:29 AM
Which party is racist? The right wing are racist

Which party is literally hitler? Harper is a nazi (bonus points), Right wing party is hitler

Who will kill your parents, take their eyes out and make you eat them? Right wing politicians

Who wants to kill your puppy? Right wing politicians

If the devil is real and takes shape on earth, who will it vote for? The right

Who is the most handsome, feminist, best most intelligent human to ever walk the earth? Trudeau #2

Which Canadian has the best hair? Trudeau #2

If you are feeling down about something, who do you blame? The right.

StAnger
10-04-2018, 10:51 AM
If I had kids, they'd be in a Christian/Private school instead of these left wing training camps.

Also this isn't new. Shortly before I turned 18, I had a guidance counselor pull me aside and inform me who I should vote for in an upcoming by-election. Hint, it wasn't the Conservative candidate.

Gr8Stang
10-04-2018, 11:21 AM
Wow...talk about brutal.

92redragtop
10-04-2018, 01:24 PM
Is there still a "school strap"?

stangstevers
10-04-2018, 05:55 PM
Nope just a school strap-on to teach 6 year olds gay sex... according to wynne anyway