10-17-2018, 10:10 AM
LOL....?

RedSN
10-17-2018, 10:13 AM
I hate this country.
because of it's rights and freedoms? :shrug:

mavrrrick
10-17-2018, 10:21 AM
I do hate certain aspects of this country - PC and a bit of bleeding heart gov't - but at least we don't have to worry about war going on outside our doors or waking up to see your neighbors house is no longer there(although some would like that to) . And here we go!!!

StAnger
10-17-2018, 10:43 AM
because of it's rights and freedoms? :shrug:

For it's catering to stoners, Terrorists, and morons.

5.4MarkVIII
10-17-2018, 10:53 AM
I don’t agree with it. But other than that. Meh. Don’t affect me. People can do what they want. Though I find it hilarious that people are complaining that it’s going to take enforcement. And still have restrictions. And that it’s gonna cost more to purchase legally that it was to just buy it from “your guy”.

If only someone could have called that when they first started talking this.

newbiestangowner
10-17-2018, 11:46 AM
I must admit :rolleyes:- ( revisit past university days). I am curious as to the quality , potency, gram count, pricing, and over all experience from screen to door delivery- I may place a small order :shrug:

FoxRod
10-17-2018, 12:17 PM
TMC Group Buy?? :shrug:

I must admit :rolleyes:- ( revisit past university days). I am curious as to the quality , potency, gram count, pricing, and over all experience from screen to door delivery- I may place a small order :shrug:

ZR
10-17-2018, 12:18 PM
^ Please remember the most important part..................... SHARE. :)

ZR
TMC Group Buy?? :shrug:

Hell yes.

R3troGT

What about people who Drink and or smoke?

Stephen06GT
10-17-2018, 12:19 PM

Which one are you?

FoxRod
10-17-2018, 12:30 PM
I heard it does wonders for back pain sufferers? Puff Puff Pass...

^ Please remember the most important part..................... SHARE. :)

92redragtop
10-17-2018, 12:54 PM

So just leave the trade to the folks in Woodbridge then?

stangstevers
10-17-2018, 04:37 PM
Pot is less addicting than cigs or possibly even sugar.

It’s not really more dangerous than coffee.

mavrrrick
10-17-2018, 04:49 PM
Best part of it is it frees up police to do more serious work and takes a lot of b.s. out of the courts. Not to mention revenue through tax. Win win win?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StAnger
10-17-2018, 04:56 PM
Which one are you?

None of the above. Maybe a Puritanical Asshole, if anything.

hsousa88
10-17-2018, 05:01 PM
Based off that website.. the prices are pretty competitive compared to the street/dispensaries around here.

WTF
10-17-2018, 05:33 PM
I'd have been fine with them simply de-criminalizing possession

I don't smoke it.....so I could care less either way

but watching politicians and police who've literally spent entire careers roasting drug dealers....who now become the biggest dealers in the country and are cheerleading this shit....it's fucking disgusting

5.4MarkVIII
10-17-2018, 05:52 PM

Unless you smoke it then you get the same type of carcinogenic off gassing as tobacco.
Which is fine. I smoke cigars I know it can have adverse health consequences but that’s a choise I make

My biggest issue with the move to legalize pot is the out right lies and misinformation spread about it.
Less dangerous sure but not compleatly harmless as some try to push.

WTF
10-17-2018, 06:15 PM
and.....CTV just showed the OPP with a RIDE check happening right now

be careful what you wish for folks

92redragtop
10-17-2018, 06:16 PM

Kind of hypocritical for them to have had a ban on pot but leave alcohol legal. If you ban one then the other should be banned.

newbiestangowner
10-17-2018, 06:56 PM
and.....CTV just showed the OPP with a RIDE check happening right now

be careful what you wish for folks

Still a bit early- ? ,stuff hasn’t been delivered from online store( Ontario anyway)

WTF
10-17-2018, 07:09 PM
Still a bit early- ? ,stuff hasn’t been delivered from online store( Ontario anyway)

it's legal now

so is whatever impairment level that deems you DUI according to whatever force in whatever area of the country

if the coppers think they can throw a DUI on your lap for smoking a legal spliff and driving....you can bet your last dollar they will

Gr8Stang
10-17-2018, 07:22 PM
Did anyone see the people toking in celebration of legalization and the coverage tonight by CTV? Wow....talk about your stereo typical Cheech Chongs. Yah, let's all go out and get stoned, because that's a great thing.

Sorry, but other then medical use (which I learned in many cases doesn't have the THC component that gets you stoned), I don't see how this is going to make us better as a country, or improve people's lives. In fact, I see a lot more negative than positive coming out to this. Read a little bit about Colorado's experience, and the one thing that has shown up is increased car accidents. Great, so now do I not only have to worry about distracted driving and drunk drivers, but add stoned people as well. Expect higher car and house insurance rates. It's also NOT stopped the illegal trade, in fact they say it's thrived even more.

While it pads the governments pockets with tax revenues, the costs of doing so may be higher, including increased policing costs (investment in new technology to detect driving while intoxicated, more enforcement resources, etc.), stoned people doing stupid things, increased cancer rates/health problems, and a general lack of motivation/malaise that comes from habitually using drugs. And.....how many more kids are going to start on it because of the increased access to people over 19?

Someone tell me where's the benefits of legalizing it? Why are more and more people it seems looking to escape reality and turning to drugs to get high? Another brain wave from our drama teacher prime minister.

5.4MarkVIII
10-17-2018, 07:54 PM
it's legal now

so is whatever impairment level that deems you DUI according to whatever force in whatever area of the country

if the coppers think they can throw a DUI on your lap for smoking a legal spliff and driving....you can bet your last dollar they will

Yep apparently only took an hour

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/cannabis-consumption-car-ticket-1.4867328

5.4MarkVIII
10-17-2018, 07:56 PM
Did anyone see the people toking in celebration of legalization and the coverage tonight by CTV? Wow....talk about your stereo typical Cheech Chongs. Yah, let's all go out and get stoned, because that's a great thing.

Sorry, but other then medical use (which I learned in many cases doesn't have the THC component that gets you stoned), I don't see how this is going to make us better as a country, or improve people's lives. In fact, I see a lot more negative than positive coming out to this. Read a little bit about Colorado's experience, and the one thing that has shown up is increased car accidents. Great, so now do I not only have to worry about distracted driving and drunk drivers, but add stoned people as well. Expect higher car and house insurance rates. It's also NOT stopped the illegal trade, in fact they say it's thrived even more.

While it pads the governments pockets with tax revenues, the costs of doing so may be higher, including increased policing costs (investment in new technology to detect driving while intoxicated, more enforcement resources, etc.), stoned people doing stupid things, increased cancer rates/health problems, and a general lack of motivation/malaise that comes from habitually using drugs. And.....how many more kids are going to start on it because of the increased access to people over 19?

Someone tell me where's the benefits of legalizing it? Why are more and more people it seems looking to escape reality and turning to drugs to get high? Another brain wave from our drama teacher prime minister.

Stop using common sense and science. They don’t work.
Why is it legal? Votes. Period. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Stephen06GT
10-17-2018, 08:07 PM
Stop using common sense and science. They don’t work.
Why is it legal? Votes. Period. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Don't forget about the $$. I heard on the radio they were already at 100 transactions per minute across the country, with HST on every one of them.

5.4MarkVIII
10-17-2018, 08:13 PM
From what I’ve read about other places that have done it. Lots of money at the start then once the novelty wears off money barely covers the costs. And that’s where they let private companies run it.

What’s these Lcbo for pot stores gonna cost to operate if they run them like the lcbo with part timers maki g full time wage tomes of government “oversite” costs

83 5.0
10-17-2018, 09:09 PM
From what I’ve read about other places that have done it. Lots of money at the start then once the novelty wears off money barely covers the costs. And that’s where they let private companies run it.

What’s these Lcbo for pot stores gonna cost to operate if they run them like the lcbo with part timers maki g full time wage tomes of government “oversite” costs

I thought Dougie was letting some private enterprisers open, along with LCBO?
I think this is going to be like Bit Coin, with all the stock evaluations being super inflated , then the market drops once the novelty wears off. Organised crime isn't going to take this sitting down, losing market share to the government, watch for street price to drop to keep the faithful.
Anyways doesn't affect me currently, beer is my outlet. Now edibles might be interesting for my insomnia.

5.4MarkVIII
10-17-2018, 09:14 PM
Haven’t been following it that close. Just bits and pieces here and there. Only thing I’ve seen covered was the fancy government stores.

Look to see private run business to make it work while the government run ones lose money.

83 5.0
10-17-2018, 09:24 PM
First ticket smoking while driving, $672.00!!!! in Manitoba
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dpu7UVSUUAEKUM6?format=jpg&name=small15222

Screw
10-17-2018, 09:40 PM
I don’t smoke it but it has got me curious, I may look at the menu lol

Gr8Stang
10-17-2018, 09:48 PM

For now, you can only get it at the online store. I believe Ford scrapped the LCBO selling it (good move....they are poorly run), so you'll likely see it being sold through privately run stores.

Screw
10-17-2018, 10:02 PM
That’s a lot of products ..do they sell hash online ;)

92redragtop
10-17-2018, 10:37 PM
For now, you can only get it at the online store. I believe Ford scrapped the LCBO selling it (good move....they are poorly run), so you'll likely see it being sold through privately run stores.

That's right - online sales only from government who is essentially also the province's wholesaler while private sector will do the F2F business. It is different province by province. We got all the major players up and running last night to handle online and F2F electronic/digital payments across Canada.

92redragtop
10-17-2018, 10:41 PM

The way it was implemented in Colorado is definitely not the way to do it. A little typical of the "wild west" approach so it's not surprising they had some trip-ups.

bluetoy
10-18-2018, 06:33 AM
Wow the process for verifying legal age is fool proof. There is no way anyone under 19 will be able to figure out that they should put Sept 1999 or earlier as their birthday. What a joke this is.

ZR
10-18-2018, 06:50 AM
Found that aspect disconcerting as well.

stangstevers
10-18-2018, 06:58 AM
Personally I don't care if it's legal or not... but some thoughts of mine:

- It's worse for people who regularly smoke. Now they're under the spotlight.

- Speaking of spotlight, trudeau's handlers are laughing right now. The media is reporting nothing but weed related news 24/7 now. Meanwhile trudeau is importing terrorists, sending killers to vacation lodges, giving our money away to other countries, failing negotiations world wide and just spiraling the country into a great depression.

- Drug dealers are still cheaper so there's still going to be a "black market" for weed.

- It's nothing but a revenue generator for the government which is fine but I hope the extra monies goes towards increasing our capacity for mental health support and help reduce mental illness problems like voting liberal and drug addiction.

- It should be up to the parents to educate and indoctrinate their kids with morals and how to deal with drugs because drugs has always been around and will continue to do so. It's how we act on it that can change.

- Cannabis is a lot more important than "smoking pot". These "weeds" grow easily, have little impact on the environment so we can start growing it and using it for textiles, paper replacements, etc... go back to where we were before the paper and cotton industries destroyed the cannabis plant.

- Has the government actually done an impact analysis? Will we have more cancers or other health issues added to the system due to an uptake in smoking pot?

- The alt-right needs to shut the fuck up and get with the times if they want to defeat trudeau, stop giving the god damn leftist garbage a reason to vote trudeau.

hammerhead
10-18-2018, 08:45 AM
I would pay a little more to know its safe...

RedSN
10-18-2018, 09:24 AM
Wow the process for verifying legal age is fool proof. There is no way anyone under 19 will be able to figure out that they should put Sept 1999 or earlier as their birthday. What a joke this is.
You realize you have to show proper ID at the Post Office to pick it up? I suppose you could get a fake ID, but if you were going to go through that trouble I would suggest you just keep getting it from your "local" dealer.

Mellow Yellow
10-18-2018, 09:48 AM
There is a huge shortage looming, which the government has been aware of.

Each licensed producer (LP) is required to report to Health Canada various aspects of their operations. One is how much dried cannabis does the LP have in inventory. As of June 30, 2018, the last reporting period, there were collectively 40,000 kg of dried inventory, that equates to 40,000,000 grams. Sounds like a lot until you realize Health Canada has estimated the daily demand will be 10,000,000 grams. That’s 4 and 1/2 days of sales. We all know how well governments predict events, so I feel the demand will be higher. One reason for high demand is there is a potion of the population that wants to try it, but will not do anything illegal. Yes demand will level off and so will production, but it does take 90 days for the plant to mature. Also there is a lot of export of the product to Europe. In Germany the price of a gram retail can be as high as $80 CDN. Why wouldn’t an LP export ..... a lot more money.

We will see. If you want to predict what might happen look back at the end of prohibition. The timeline is very similar. The first step was medicinal alcohol, the full legalization, then consolidation of producers. The last one hasn’t occurred yet but it will.

92redragtop
10-18-2018, 09:56 AM

Each licensed producer (LP) is required to report to Health Canada various aspects of their operations. One is how much dried cannabis does the LP have in inventory. As of June 30, 2018, the last reporting period, there were collectively 40,000 kg of dried inventory, that equates to 40,000,000 grams. Sounds like a lot until you realize Health Canada has estimated the daily demand will be 10,000,000 grams. That’s 4 and 1/2 days of sales. We all know how well governments predict events, so I feel the demand will be higher. One reason for high demand is there is a potion of the population that wants to try it, but will not do anything illegal. Yes demand will level off and so will production, but it does take 90 days for the plant to mature. Also there is a lot of export of the product to Europe. In Germany the price of a gram retail can be as high as $80 CDN. Why wouldn’t an LP export ..... a lot more money.

We will see. If you want to predict what might happen look back at the end of prohibition. The timeline is very similar. The first step was medicinal alcohol, the full legalization, then consolidation of producers. The last one hasn’t occurred yet but it will.

The consolidation has been happening but will accelerate. Several of the stocks I've bought have either been merged or acquired by other companies over the past few years with the last being my position in ICC being acquired by my other position with ACB recently.

newbiestangowner
10-18-2018, 10:24 AM
Well....

So far website works very similar to when you order your registration sticker.
and delivery is not 5.00 flat rate- not sure if its dependent on amount ( give you estimate before checkout)
- mind you its a very small order

RedSN
10-18-2018, 10:29 AM
...collectively 40,000 kg of dried inventory...
....went up in smoke at a single Willie Nelson / Snoop Dog concert.

http://tasteofcountry.com/files/2011/03/snoop-willie.jpg?w=980&q=75

Mellow Yellow
10-18-2018, 10:33 AM
The consolidation has been happening but will accelerate. Several of the stocks I've bought have either been merged or acquired by other companies over the past few years with the last being my position in ICC being acquired by my other position with ACB recently.

The full on consolidation will occur once the over 400 LPs in the licensing que come on line. The larger LPs will feel some pressure and will want to buy out the competition. Also we are now seeing beverage companies wanting in. I feel some pharmaceuticals will want to buy in to off set possible reduction in opiate sales.

Once mine is fully up and running, I am hoping for a buy out offer. I’m too old to operate this for more than 5 years.

92redragtop
10-18-2018, 10:33 AM
You realize you have to show proper ID at the Post Office to pick it up? I suppose you could get a fake ID, but if you were going to go through that trouble I would suggest you just keep getting it from your "local" dealer.

Yes, ID is required - Canada Post process is similar for shipping firearms (in terms of delivery procedures).

92redragtop
10-18-2018, 10:35 AM
The full on consolidation will occur once the over 400 LPs in the licensing que come on line. The larger LPs will feel some pressure and will want to buy out the competition. Also we are now seeing beverage companies wanting in. I feel some pharmaceuticals will want to buy in to off set possible reduction in opiate sales.

Once mine is fully up and running, I am hoping for a buy out offer. I’m too old to operate this for more than 5 years.

The "smoking" part of this will be dwarfed by the pharma/oils/edibles once the legislation and/or research>market activities catch up over the next couple years.

bluetoy
10-18-2018, 10:38 AM
I'm sure the mailman is fully trained in spotting a fake ID.

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

92redragtop
10-18-2018, 10:41 AM

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

So you're not worried about kids ordering firearms? CP has firearms shipping to your front door as well.

Mellow Yellow
10-18-2018, 10:50 AM
The "smoking" part of this will be dwarfed by the pharma/oils/edibles once the legislation and/or research>market activities catch up over the next couple years.

Agreed.

I know several people already giving low THC oils to their pets. One in particular has given it a dog with hip displacia (sp). Before the dog could hardly climb stairs, now it’s running around like a puppy.

No a cure all but can help.

92redragtop
10-18-2018, 10:56 AM
Agreed.

I know several people already giving low THC oils to their pets. One in particular has given it a dog with hip displacia (sp). Before the dog could hardly climb stairs, now it’s running around like a puppy.

No a cure all but can help.

And the potential harm should be less than that peddled for years by Purdue et al with their opioids.

RedSN
10-18-2018, 11:19 AM

Sarcasm? Or giving Post Office workers some credit?

bluetoy
10-18-2018, 04:33 PM
Sarcasm? Or giving Post Office workers some credit?

Sarcasm..

bluetoy
10-18-2018, 04:35 PM
So you're not worried about kids ordering firearms? CP has firearms shipping to your front door as well.

Different thread. Not going to bite.

Gr8Stang
10-18-2018, 05:36 PM

This survey result seems to paint a different picture when it comes to Canadian demand, including edibles...when they become available.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/poll-finds-71-per-cent-of-canadians-are-not-interested-in-smoking-cannabis-1.4138476

Mellow Yellow
10-18-2018, 07:12 PM
I think you have to look at the numbers.

With about 33,000,000 population, if 71% are negative, that means 29% are positive. 29% of 33,000,000 is about 9,570,000. Of course some are under age...say 50% which gives us 4,785,000. The expect usage is 2to 3 grams a day. Using the lower amount that means about 9,570,000 grams per day. Pretty close I would say.

Gr8Stang
10-18-2018, 08:39 PM
I think you have to look at the numbers.

With about 33,000,000 population, if 71% are negative, that means 29% are positive. 29% of 33,000,000 is about 9,570,000. Of course some are under age...say 50% which gives us 4,785,000. The expect usage is 2to 3 grams a day. Using the lower amount that means about 9,570,000 grams per day. Pretty close I would say.

"A further eight per cent of respondents said that they were somewhat not interested. The percentage of respondents who said they were interested or somewhat interested, meanwhile, was 19 per cent."

I'd say your still on the high side (no pun intended) if you consider the above and the growing number/percentage of seniors and as you mentioned the underaged in those numbers.

Time will tell how big (or small) the market is. No question some of the investors that got in early have some very nice returns (hopefully some of them realized), but I given the valuations of a number of them, I'd be very nervous (and selling).

RedSN
10-19-2018, 12:00 AM
To hell with supply, now that it’s legal where do I get my seeds?

newbiestangowner
10-19-2018, 12:03 AM
To hell with supply, now that it’s legal where do I get my seeds?

Seeds are coming so they say and apparently something like 150 different strains

92redragtop
10-19-2018, 12:20 AM
Different thread. Not going to bite.

Not really - those same postal workers you don't think are capable are delivering firearms to people's homes in Canada from online purchases. Why are they not capable of verifying the "last mile" of the fulfillment process like they are with firearms? PS. It's not about firearms it's about process and CP's ability to manage shipping of restricted items with age verification and licencing requirements (which they have been doing already).

CON VERT
10-19-2018, 06:23 AM
I don’t smoke it but it has got me curious, I may look at the menu lol

Your too busy snorting natural gas fumes ! :rockon:

RedSN
10-19-2018, 02:50 PM
well, somebody had to be the first one.....

A 23-year-old Markham man has been charged with drug-impaired driving after a high-speed crash involving a transport truck spilled diesel fuel onto Highway 7 early Friday morning.
York Regional Police say an SUV was travelling eastbound on Highway 7, near Commerce Valley Drive, at around 2:30 a.m. when it sideswiped a transport truck.
The SUV then struck a light pole before rolling over.

Just up the street from my office. Fortunately they had it all cleaned up by the time I rolled into the office.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1.4140964.1539941681!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_225/image.jpg

5.4MarkVIII
10-19-2018, 03:14 PM
Funny I remember people saying that driving while High wasn’t dangerous.

But then I also remember them saying it was compleatly safe.
https://globalnews.ca/news/4571345/marijuana-increase-risk-strokes/

Blackmare
10-19-2018, 03:35 PM
Has the legal weed even been received yet by mail? Would think it would take more than 2 days to ship.

newbiestangowner
10-19-2018, 03:38 PM
Has the legal weed even been received yet by mail? Would think it would take more than 2 days to ship.

Not yet lol - there is a notice at order that due to increased demand order may be delayed

Blackmare
10-19-2018, 03:46 PM
Thought that might be the case.

RedSN
10-19-2018, 04:16 PM
Does it matter if it was legal weed or not?

5.4MarkVIII
10-19-2018, 04:21 PM
Just can’t believe people are dumb enough to do that. Though the do still drink and drive.

My only point has always been that it’s not harmless like some of the propot people were trying to push.

Concern is that people would beleave the propaganda and assume they are perfectly safe.

We all are grown up and make our own decisions and asses the risk factor that we all are willing to take for any given gain. I just think it’s important to make sure people have the proper info and not fabricated info to suit a particular idea.

Don’t want to see weed be like cigarettes were in the 50s(?) when they were pushing as safe, with health benefits. Ect ect.

Lots of money to potentially be made and not the first time that that has caused some issue.

Blackmare
10-19-2018, 04:24 PM
Does it matter if it was legal weed or not?

Is driving drunk on bootleg booze any worse?
These types of stories will dominate the news cycle for the next while with all the old ladies telling you: "I TOLD YOU SO!"

No, doesn't matter if it's legal or not, but in the context of this thread, and your comment about someone being the first, I thought you were referring to someone getting into an accident smoking legal weed.
Agreed, media is going to be plastering the news with any weed related incident for a long while.

RedSN
10-19-2018, 04:30 PM
....Agreed, media is going to be plastering the news with any weed related incident for a long while.
the news plastering was more my point.

It's going to take a long time for it to normalize. We have entire generations that have been told "drugs are bad". Now weed is legal.
How long did it take for alcohol to become accepted? I still have relatives that think it is devil water. I'm not kidding. At family reunion picnics we have to hide the booze, or wait until Aunt Phyllis has left.

hsousa88
10-19-2018, 05:25 PM
I feel like people bashing the legalization of weed have most likely never smoked it. If your ok with alcohol being legal then there is no reason whatsoever that weed shouldn't be. Can you imagine if downtown Toronto replaced booze with weed for a Saturday night? And to think that kid's will be more interested in it now that it's legal is a terrible argument. Most kids in my high school smoked weed and shoulder tapped bums when we needed beer. Get over it.

CON VERT
10-19-2018, 05:52 PM
https://scontent.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/44287379_10161494568980455_8582807707952611328_n.j pg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fybz2-1.fna&oh=9a56292bff827ed808b8cbf4447955a7&oe=5C497A3B

newbiestangowner
10-19-2018, 05:54 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181019/867c3c91d46c70a814c71d5499ed1fb2.png

Old t shirt [emoji6]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181019/bf49d7a9070954b7377ab83658bfd66d.jpg

Gr8Stang
10-20-2018, 11:25 AM
Just can’t believe people are dumb enough to do that. Though the do still drink and drive.

My only point has always been that it’s not harmless like some of the propot people were trying to push.

Concern is that people would beleave the propaganda and assume they are perfectly safe.

We all are grown up and make our own decisions and asses the risk factor that we all are willing to take for any given gain. I just think it’s important to make sure people have the proper info and not fabricated info to suit a particular idea.

Don’t want to see weed be like cigarettes were in the 50s(?) when they were pushing as safe, with health benefits. Ect ect.

Lots of money to potentially be made and not the first time that that has caused some issue.

How about something as simple as this: You're lungs weren't designed to take in smoke.....of ANY kind. Do so at your own risk. Maybe other forms of pot will be less risky (health wise), but as your other post indicated....there is already research suggesting a linkage to higher stroke incidence.

RedSN
10-20-2018, 03:50 PM
...pistol whipped and "relieved" of his package...
Quoting out of context for humour and posterity.

Gr8Stang
10-20-2018, 07:37 PM
I read a twitter post that a Toronto postal worker was pistol whipped and "relieved" of his package of pot being delivered, along with his jacket and ID. This was on twitter and unverified.

I can understand the media not reporting this as it doesn't fit the narrative, could also be total BS, but it does sound plausible.

Hmmmm. So I guess the pot delivery packages are easily identified? Sounds fishy for sure.

Armen
10-20-2018, 08:44 PM
^^^ please tell me you have an order arriving.

Burns
10-22-2018, 06:06 PM
Not really - those same postal workers you don't think are capable are delivering firearms to people's homes in Canada from online purchases. Why are they not capable of verifying the "last mile" of the fulfillment process like they are with firearms? PS. It's not about firearms it's about process and CP's ability to manage shipping of restricted items with age verification and licencing requirements (which they have been doing already).

Sometimes CP gets it wrong! "They left 1000 rounds of ammunition on my front porch last year...box was clearly tagged "signature required" but postal worker still left it there.

I filed a formal complaint with CP and it was a complete waste of my time. They basically said that mistakes happen! If that would have been a firearm that was mistakenly left on my front porch by CP and it gets stolen I am in a world of trouble as that firearm is already licensed and registered to me. Isolated incident but it should never happen.

92redragtop
10-22-2018, 06:46 PM
Sometimes CP gets it wrong! "They left 1000 rounds of ammunition on my front porch last year...box was clearly tagged "signature required" but postal worker still left it there.

I filed a formal complaint with CP and it was a complete waste of my time. They basically said that mistakes happen! If that would have been a firearm that was mistakenly left on my front porch by CP and it gets stolen I am in a world of trouble as that firearm is already licensed and registered to me. Isolated incident but it should never happen.

Agreed - I've reviewed their firearm shipping policies in the past and they seemed reasonable but this example means they need to address operational risk with their "humans" a little more aggressively. Same goes for their cannabis shipping policies then. It likely isn't a six sigma process so I wonder what the deficiency rate is.

bluetoy
10-22-2018, 07:20 PM
Postal workers are going to start getting robbed for their mail now.

5.4MarkVIII
10-22-2018, 07:40 PM
Think it already happened last week.

92redragtop
10-22-2018, 09:03 PM
Maybe a perp will steal a gun from the postal carrier then use that to steal the weed?

5.4MarkVIII
10-22-2018, 09:04 PM
Maybe a perp will steal a gun from the postal carrier then use that to steal the weed?

You seem really hooked on the whole postal workers delivering guns thing.

bluetoy
10-22-2018, 09:47 PM
How long before some 15 yr olds order a bunch of weed online, being able to break the tough age verification test they happily await their weed. Knowing the mailman and his superior skills at checking for fake I.D's will not be fooled they aren't worried because when he rounds the corner 10 or so 15 yr olds jump him and take the pile of weed they ordered online two days ago.

92redragtop
10-22-2018, 10:42 PM
You seem really hooked on the whole postal workers delivering guns thing.

Just saying it's pretty much the same - they have a shipping service for restricted/regulated goods so it doesn't matter what the good is. Not sure why panties are in a knot about cannabis but not guns. If one is ok the other is too.

5.4MarkVIII
10-23-2018, 07:32 AM
When my brother mailed his guns home from BC. They had to bee rendered inoperative (firing pins removed)
Be in a case that didn’t look like it was a gun. And they wouldn’t mail directly to my parents. They went to the local post office and had to be signed for to be received.

Sounds like weed is gonna be packaged so it’s obvious that it’s weed, just creates more risk on the postal workers.

Burns
10-23-2018, 08:34 AM
When my brother mailed his guns home from BC. They had to bee rendered inoperative (firing pins removed)
Be in a case that didn’t look like it was a gun. And they wouldn’t mail directly to my parents. They went to the local post office and had to be signed for to be received.

Sounds like weed is gonna be packaged so it’s obvious that it’s weed, just creates more risk on the postal workers.

If your brother rendered his firearms inoperative then that was his own decision.

I have sent and received dozens of firearms over the years and not once did I send or receive one that was rendered inoperative. You are not even required to have a trigger lock on them.

A direct quote from RCMP website:

Q. Can I send firearms in the mail?

You may ship restricted firearms, non-restricted firearms and prohibited handguns from one Canadian location to another Canadian location if you use the most secure method offered by Canada Post that requires a signature upon delivery. Prohibited firearms, other than prohibited handguns, and firearms being shipped across the Canadian border, must be shipped by an individual or carrier company licensed under the Firearms Act to transport those classes of firearms.

You are required by law to ship firearms unloaded and in a safe and secure manner to deter loss, theft and accidents.

I am curious though about the packaging of the weed...

CON VERT
10-23-2018, 08:51 AM
https://storage.googleapis.com/bw-media-store-bucket/2018/03/Hash-Mercedez-Budderweeds.com_.jpg

5.4MarkVIII
10-23-2018, 09:18 AM
If your brother rendered his firearms inoperative then that was his own decision.

I have sent and received dozens of firearms over the years and not once did I send or receive one that was rendered inoperative. You are not even required to have a trigger lock on them.

You may ship restricted firearms, non-restricted firearms and prohibited handguns from one Canadian location to another Canadian location if you use the most secure method offered by Canada Post that requires a signature upon delivery. Prohibited firearms, other than prohibited handguns, and firearms being shipped across the Canadian border, must be shipped by an individual or carrier company licensed under the Firearms Act to transport those classes of firearms.

You are required by law to ship firearms unloaded and in a safe and secure manner to deter loss, theft and accidents.

Don’t know. He says when he took them in they told him they had to be inoperable so he just pulled the bolts.

92redragtop
10-23-2018, 09:52 AM

Yes, there is no requirement for them to be rendered inoperative.

CON VERT
10-23-2018, 04:45 PM
Went for a cruise ! less than an hour from my house in Ajax, anything thing u want , 4 different kinds of hash, oils, pot, eatables, etc etc, impressive, sign the form and buy what u want, cash only !
https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/on-green-mile-first-nations-offer-glimpse-into-pot-s-retail-future-1.1144586

Burns
10-23-2018, 05:35 PM
Went for a cruise ! less than an hour from my house in Ajax, anything thing u want , 4 different kinds of hash, oils, pot, eatables, etc etc, impressive, sign the form and buy what u want, cash only !
https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/on-green-mile-first-nations-offer-glimpse-into-pot-s-retail-future-1.1144586

Awesome, sovereign land, we can do as we please!

newbiestangowner
10-27-2018, 12:16 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181027/5809898f36871fc701d1171633ed3826.jpg

ZR
10-27-2018, 12:17 PM
Dog ate my stash man.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/43667920.jpg

92redragtop
10-27-2018, 12:47 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181027/5809898f36871fc701d1171633ed3826.jpg

Great - now you might confuse your weed with your porn.

newbiestangowner
10-27-2018, 02:13 PM
Great - now you might confuse your weed with your porn.

Porn I get for free
Pornhub lol

newbiestangowner
10-29-2018, 12:55 PM
So for those concerned or wondering how package will arrive

It could be anything( no obvious markings) ,hand delivered - I didn’t get asked for I.d - maybe I look old- asked name and signature
Theft could still occur I guess if someone jumps the mailman but it’s not advertised - it looked like cosmetics my wife ordered a week before.
Box is a like a fence post 6x6 (lol) for a very small order
Order placed 19th October
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181029/f11e487c30844ed72ca7f7d8d9c9ef09.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181029/055aab51ae31121fde31500e8e4fb745.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181029/6134913c45f6b29ebdf800506355d7e1.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181029/69278152d5f4c184090df6b0e6d7d7e6.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181029/c27c02100d3ae3766f859ff749769e2b.jpg

Screw
10-30-2018, 07:23 AM
Who would of ever thought our Gov would be a dealer ?
What’s next for drug sales , pure uncut Colombian coke , guaranteed quality....?

ZR
10-30-2018, 07:28 AM
On the upside, will make it more readily available to those that need it for pain or other medical purposes. Not to mention puts money in the provincial coffers, not like it wasn't going to be purchased from illegal sources anyways.

RedSN
10-30-2018, 08:32 AM
Who would of ever thought our Gov would be a dealer ?
What’s next ....?
Pimp.

My guess would be eventually prostitution will become legal again.

Burns
10-31-2018, 10:02 AM
On the upside, will make it more readily available to those that need it for pain or other medical purposes. Not to mention puts money in the provincial coffers, not like it wasn't going to be purchased from illegal sources anyways.

Medical marijuana has been available for years and the outright legalization of it is actually making it more difficult for some patients as there is a huge backlog.

This was nothing but a Libtard ploy to buy votes and grab a dollar so they can justify spending 2.

Armen
10-31-2018, 11:47 AM
^^^ works for me, duuuude.

Burns
11-01-2018, 12:00 PM
If the shoe fits...

Armen
11-01-2018, 12:29 PM
I wear several different pairs of shoes.

CON VERT
11-05-2018, 07:56 PM
Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm
https://1cv8cg3nyutvkkrg533cdl1t-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/cherry-Oil-wlogo.jpg

Burns
11-06-2018, 11:44 AM
I wear several different pairs of shoes.

It would appear so...

Armen
11-06-2018, 12:18 PM
It would appear so...

Life is way too short to not.

Burns
11-06-2018, 02:32 PM
Life is way too short to not.

Armen
11-06-2018, 02:39 PM
You drink your favourite flavour and I’ll drink mine. But make no mistake, we are both drinking it.

Burns
11-06-2018, 02:54 PM
You drink your favourite flavour and I’ll drink mine. But make no mistake, we are both drinking it.

Or...

Armen
11-06-2018, 05:44 PM
Hmmm.... Each to their own I guess.

http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15347&d=1541540538

CON VERT
11-26-2018, 11:23 AM
https://www.cheebas.ca/template/images/product/Concentrates/afghanhash1.jpg
Afghani cream hash, direct for Afghanistan ! YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM

Oliver47
02-18-2020, 04:52 AM
I have tried CBD a few times. Haevn't yet to notice any effect...but I'm willing to order a really big bottle of high quality stuff produced by iSum.com (https://isum.com/cbd-oil-pain-relief/) to give it one last shot. A healthy solution for less anxiety and anti-inflammatory would be a god send for me, but I'm skeptical.

ZR
02-18-2020, 08:20 AM
^ Sometimes matter of figuring out how much works for you.

92redragtop
02-18-2020, 12:34 PM
I have tried CBD a few times. Haevn't yet to notice any effect...but I'm willing to order a really big bottle of high quality stuff produced by iSum.com (https://isum.com/cbd-oil-pain-relief/) to give it one last shot. A healthy solution for less anxiety and anti-inflammatory would be a god send for me, but I'm skeptical.

I'm not familiar with their stuff - can you order that across borders? Is it safe in terms of manufacturing and for consumption? I guess they make it in California - they don't say on the website.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As the consumer, it is your responsibility to know your local, state and federal laws before making your purchase. All products on this website are intended for legal use. Prior to purchasing a product(s) on this website, you should confirm legality of the product in the state or country where you request shipment.