PDA

View Full Version : Loved the Forums

machinedoc
11-22-2018, 12:05 AM
Guys...…… Been around since I moved here in 2007!

Have done lots of things to help our community!
Brought great times & gifts for our community!!!!

Have some looks at Chrome 99 gt bbqs!

I did a great gift .......... In doug & hannas Name!!!!!

We have lost it!!!!!!!!!!

Best day ever at Chromes!!!!!

I loved Doug & Hanna!!!

What the FUCK happened to our Mustang CommuniTY

Screw
11-22-2018, 12:36 AM
Things seem relatively ok here . Lots of different discussions going on , not just a classified . Plenty of resourceful peeps

Stephen06GT
11-22-2018, 08:43 AM
“Loved” past tense? Care to elaborate as to why you feel this way or what you think has changed with regards to the forums? If you don’t want to post it publicly, feel free to send it via PM to any of the TMC Crew.

hammerhead
11-22-2018, 09:36 AM
not sure what this is all about - only been here a short time since, june I think - this is a great group of people that has spurred inspiration and got my creative juices going again...looking forward to the day when I can meet some of you..!!!

ZR
11-22-2018, 10:15 AM
Perhaps you've missed it, been a site suggestion thread going for some time now. Many of the best ideas put into play here have come from member suggestions. In the same breath, been just as open to things that perhaps don't fit and have made adjustments there as well. While there will never be a way to please everyone, never been part of a message board that goes to the lengths to try like the group does here.
I know at least some that participated in another local board and found themselves on the outs there, wrongly assumed there were not welcome here, nothing could have been further from the truth. The TMC claim to fame, relaxed n kicked back atmosphere where everyone is welcome, Ford or not.

http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/forums/showthread.php?573-Site-Suggestions

Old Fart
11-22-2018, 11:32 AM
I think it's more about the "other" forum site.

hammerhead
11-22-2018, 11:57 AM
maybe just a little too deep into the old 5 star and havin a bad day...

Boomer
11-22-2018, 12:47 PM
Possibly the winter blues setting in and not getting seat time in the Mustang? As Rick mentioned, its hard to please everyone, but I think the Mustang community is alive and well. And now there are way more clubs, the OMC, Foxbody Club, OMG, North Mustang Club, etc...It would be great to have ONE Mustang Club with various branches... Although the forums are not as active as years ago, it appears most of the communication is done on Facebook these day, which I'm not a part of by they way. It would be great to have more meets over the entire year but most of us have family commitments and are unable to get to most of them. I was at only one of Chrome 99's BBQ and it was a great time hanging out and talking with everyone. We are all a great group of Mustang enthusiasts, especially the Foxbody owners...Cheers! Spring will be here soon and we will RIDE AGAIN!!! Can't wait for Friday nights at the Mississauga Rd. & Hwy 401 gatherings.

ZR
11-22-2018, 02:19 PM
I think it's more about the "other" forum site.

Sorta get that impression as well.

bluetoy
11-22-2018, 03:52 PM
Sorta get that impression as well.

Yes. There's a much more "blunt" post on that site.

Minaccia
11-22-2018, 04:10 PM
It's not all lost Sean this club is doing fine for the times we're in with all these other social media apps out there and yes Chrome's bbq was nice but things change but doesn't mean we can't plan another one of those bbq's at Rick's house this summer. When this club was formed I didn't agree with the owners or this club but like I said things change and now I'm here.

You make the club what it is so come post some more BS and be part of the club and you'll be fine just in time for Christmas, welcome back Sean. Now go find that Chrome guy who disappeared like the other club did.

5.4MarkVIII
11-22-2018, 05:35 PM
any place that puts up with my crap must be okay!

Screw
11-22-2018, 07:47 PM
Hear Lou is a master on the “smoker” as in cooking , he’s beside a lake too so....y’all invited :D

Screw
11-22-2018, 10:13 PM
for whatever reasons , yes some entertaining & consistent posters have dropped off . Be nice to see some come back , I don’t think anyone should take anything too serious , we can all be asses from time to time ;)

mavrrrick
11-23-2018, 12:28 PM
Yes I can...I mean we can>>>lol