PDA

View Full Version : Post whatever is on your mind!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96

WTF
04-06-2015, 05:50 PM
pretty good day on the bench

last 3 sets of flat bench with the big dumbbells:

100 pounders = 12 deep controlled non-stop reps
90 pounders = 17 reps and they felt light until the 15th rep
80 pounders = 23 reps and I ran outta gas

that was after 4 sets of 10 on the incline with the 80s.....and 3 sets of 10 on the flat with the 90s and 100s.....then I just figured I'd see what I had left

followed up with 4 sets of 60lb dumbell flies and 4 sets of dips with my aging carcass

I didn't shart...and I'm still wearing my socks

Screw
04-06-2015, 05:56 PM
Hey WTF ,just curious rough age cuz you push a super human amount of weights around :thumbsup:

WTF
04-06-2015, 06:10 PM
Hey WTF ,just curious rough age cuz you push a super human amount of weights around :thumbsup:

I'm 48

been lifting dedicated for 30 years.....36 years if you count the on-and-off from the age of 12

been pushing like a madman since I did my basement reno.....I had the first 6 week break ever (during the reno) in 30 years and lost some strength during that break...plus I blew large on the gym reno....so I guess I'm trying to justify things or proove some sort of point with myself or something

gave up on straight bar on the bench years ago cause I would go well over 300 without a spotter and that was kinda dumb...so big ass dumbells it is

hsousa88
04-06-2015, 06:16 PM
I'm 48

been lifting dedicated for 30 years.....36 years if you count the on-and-off from the age of 12

been pushing like a madman since I did my basement reno.....I had the first 6 week break ever (during the reno) in 30 years and lost some strength during that break...plus I blew large on the gym reno....so I guess I'm trying to justify things or proove some sort of point with myself or something

gave up on straight bar on the bench years ago cause I would go well over 300 without a spotter and that was kinda dumb...so big ass dumbells it is

Well done.. I gave up on the gym a few years back.

It was the only time in my life that I can remember putting on weight.

Screw
04-06-2015, 06:30 PM
I feel really lazy after reading that , maybe it will motivate me . That's awesome !

WTF
04-06-2015, 06:32 PM
Well done.. I gave up on the gym a few years back.

It was the only time in my life that I can remember putting on weight.

I like tasty food....and I do like a cold beer or 3......figure if I didn't lift dedicated I'd be a fucking mess

Ray721
04-06-2015, 06:33 PM
I hit up the treadmill and did a Bowflex routine today. Gotta start somewhere I guess.

jibbijib
04-06-2015, 06:41 PM
Tomorrow you bench press girders at work. You can do it!

hsousa88
04-06-2015, 06:42 PM
I like tasty food....and I do like a cold beer or 3......figure if I didn't lift dedicated I'd be a fucking mess
No matter what I eat or how many beers.. I stay the same weight. I eat well too. I guess my job/age keep me slim.

My old man tells me it will catch up sooner or later.

Not4you
04-06-2015, 06:43 PM
I hit up the treadmill and did a Bowflex routine today. Gotta start somewhere I guess.
Same set up I have here at my house. Last year it worked awesome, lost nearly 40 lbs in just over 6 months. Got off track at Christmas holidays, fell back into a shitty routine and gained a lot back. Equipment is great. I suck.

WTF
04-06-2015, 06:54 PM

run what you brung dude.....just as long as you're pushing yourself is all that matters

the stuff I do might sound kinda retarded.....but from a lifter's perspective....I'm just going for respectable over here

after 30 years I can pick up weights with old man strength that the young pups are still intimidated with.....I've already done about 250,000 reps with the son-of-a-bitch so it's no big deal

my counterpart in the office is a big bike rider.....he rides up and back to his sister's cottage (from Port Hope to Bancroft and back) over a weekend......I think he's a lunatic

Ray721
04-06-2015, 07:20 PM
I'm usually pushing myself to failure on the 15th rep. Full body routine.

Treadmill is 30 minutes cross country program. Varying speeds and inclines.

I generally feel like puking after lmao. Totally wiped.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Sick and tired of being Fat lol

WTF
04-06-2015, 07:24 PM
No matter what I eat or how many beers.. I stay the same weight. I eat well too. I guess my job/age keep me slim.

My old man tells me it will catch up sooner or later.

my wife is 6 months younger than I am....turns 48 this Sept

she looks like she's still in her 20s

the cutest little thing ever...5'3" and about 105lbs and gorgeous

she's always looked like a little aerobics instructor but she's never done squat in the gym cause she never had too

it's catching up to her now

she's still very petite (and drop dead gorgeous) but her body is starting to suffer injury (from age and doing nothing) and she's in no shape to rehabilitate because starting a programme now is just fucking foreign

yes...I told her so

If ya get the workout thing (whatever it is) into your life as a must-do early in life.....then it's foreign not to do it

it will catch up with you

5.4MarkVIII
04-06-2015, 07:48 PM
I'm 33. Used to be In decent shape. Love riding bike but day after day of dealing with stomach problems is starting to take its toll. I'm tired all the time. Half the food out here I can't eat and the other half gives me either Indigestion so bad I want to puke or gas so bad I'm doubled over with cramps.
It takes so much will power to suck it up and do a days worth of work then come home and spend time with kids. There is no energy left for exercise or working on the car. It makes me irritable. Worm weather makes it easier just lifts the spirits a bit to be able to go outside. Gonna get the bike down and start riding again try and gain a little bit back.
Don't let lazyness be your excuse. If you have the ability get off your arse. Cuz at some point you might not be able to get out and enjoy stuff like that then you will regret time wasted.

jibbijib
04-06-2015, 10:53 PM
I'm only 28, and have back issues and such. Used to always be tired, not able to sleep at night, get heartburn often. All that stuff. I've been eating these multivitamins for a few months now, and my sleep is regular, I'm not falling asleep during the day, and I have motivation to get shit done. My back is getting worse, and falls and bump hurt for a lot longer than they used to, but at least I don't feel like it's gunna be the end any time soon.

Might be something to look into. A lot of how we physically feel is a direct result of our nutrition.

On another note, travel plan is booked and paid for, muscle car driving experience is paid for. Tomorrow is travel ins pickup, license sticker payment, xtine's preparation for daycare at Rickee's, check for and hopefully pickup Passport at Miss. office (if they will let me have it a day before the date specified on the pickup slip) and general mayhem.

Screw
04-06-2015, 10:57 PM
Fk that's being really productive .... my paperworks 4 days late gonna drop it off under the cover of darkness at the shop and hightail it home to jump on the couche and watch TV till wee hrs :) off this week

twister
04-06-2015, 11:06 PM
im 61 and can wip any of yur asses...

92redragtop
04-06-2015, 11:30 PM
I'm only 28, and have back issues and such. Used to always be tired, not able to sleep at night, get heartburn often. All that stuff. I've been eating these multivitamins for a few months now, and my sleep is regular, I'm not falling asleep during the day, and I have motivation to get shit done. My back is getting worse, and falls and bump hurt for a lot longer than they used to, but at least I don't feel like it's gunna be the end any time soon.

Might be something to look into. A lot of how we physically feel is a direct result of our nutrition.

On another note, travel plan is booked and paid for, muscle car driving experience is paid for. Tomorrow is travel ins pickup, license sticker payment, xtine's preparation for daycare at Rickee's, check for and hopefully pickup Passport at Miss. office (if they will let me have it a day before the date specified on the pickup slip) and general mayhem.

The big paychecks really help too.

hsousa88
04-07-2015, 05:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhq7McZKRqY

I will never understand this... just wow.

Screw
04-07-2015, 06:26 PM
^^^ and the winner is ??

WTF
04-07-2015, 06:51 PM
followed up yesterday's workout with another good day on the squat rack

last set was 400 lbs for 12 reps....and I'm an ass cause I had tons of gas left.....shoulda coulda woulda done 15....fuck

check back in 5 days

trackpants, t-shirt, belt and knee-wraps.....if I had a suit holding my old carcass together it could get serious

Armen
04-09-2015, 09:53 AM
You ever have times when long forgotten memories are brought back so jarringly that it's almost like they actually take you physically back in time. The sounds/smells, everything.

Well, that's what just happened to me by Google imaging '1970's Hot Wheels'. Wild.

Screw
04-09-2015, 10:05 AM
Gonna try it lol

Not4you
04-09-2015, 10:41 AM
You ever have times when long forgotten memories are brought back so jarringly that it's almost like they actually take you physically back in time. The sounds/smells, everything.

Well, that's what just happened to me by Google imaging '1970's Hot Wheels'. Wild.

yup. sometimes I think of Lego and feel the pain of kneeling on a piece.

Drtoronto
04-09-2015, 12:15 PM

I was big collector of those sold them for thousands
http://www.onlineredlineguide.com

http://www.toycarcollector.com/1968_redline_hot_wheels_part_1.htm

Not4you
04-09-2015, 12:21 PM
yeah redlines are crazy. I saw one at an antique dealer once. looked like it had been run over by a truck a few times. real bad condition. wanted $300 for it.

Armen
04-09-2015, 12:32 PM
yeah redlines are crazy. I saw one at an antique dealer once. looked like it had been run over by a truck a few times. real bad condition. wanted $300 for it.

And they get pricier than that...

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/in-the-minds-of-hot-wheels-collectors

Mark Fletcher taps the two tiny, chipped toy cars on the velvet cloth in front of him: a gold ’68 Mustang and an orange-metallic ’68 Cougar. “These are my childhood cars,” he says... When we ask Fletcher about the value of his childhood relics, he estimates about $10,000 for the pair. We guess he’s not crying over split windshields now. Or is he? They’d be worth four times as much, he says later, “if they weren’t play worn.”

And there’s puckish, 48-year-old real-estate broker Bruce Pascal from Washington, D.C., who, in addition to being a walking toy-car wiki and a member of the Diecast Hall of Fame, is famous for owning the most expensive Hot Wheels ever purchased: a pink 1969 VW Bus for which he’s said to have paid about $70,000 in 2000.

RedSN
04-09-2015, 12:34 PM
some people are stupid.

where is MS with his 'end of the world' pic?

Drtoronto
04-09-2015, 12:47 PM
^^^ or crazy with money

I bought a orange boss hoss still in the package (Lux soap give away) for 400 at a flee market my wife was freaking out then 4 hours later I sold it for 4500 bucks on the redline forum. She didn't think I was crazy then lol

Here's a vid of some of the cars I sold

http://youtu.be/XQomJPcDXnc

And another fancy one I did

http://youtu.be/PqdubPxnuJM

WTF
04-09-2015, 01:25 PM
just sent the Chair of the Public Works for the City of Toronto (Jaye Robinson) a note asking if there will be an opt-out for these new "raccoon-proof" green bins because

1) I keep mine in the garage....so mine is already raccoon proof
2) we rarely even get the current bin half full and this new bin is twice the size....so I'd rather have the smaller bin taking up less space
3) the programme cost is $31,000,000 for 500,000 homes....if opting out is an option then it might lower the cost

not looking forward to the bullshiat response I'm gonna get

Amsoil Guy
04-09-2015, 01:50 PM
WNNOTC

Sswitch
04-09-2015, 02:17 PM
I can remember inheriting 3 tackle boxes full of redlines from my brother in the early 80's. I loved them more than barbies, but my mom threw them out when she worried I was becoming too much of a tomboy if you know what I mean. I would probably still have them today... :(

5.4MarkVIII
04-09-2015, 03:30 PM
Day took a shit when we got the word from the accountant that we screwed something up last year with our business vs. personal shit. Due to this small mistake it looks like the wife and I owe the government this year for income tax. A total of $15000. Yeah that's not a typo. Accountant says there is nothing he can do but we will be sitting down with him tomorow to find out what was screwed up. Why it was screwed up and how I can fix it to avoid this.

Stephen06GT
04-09-2015, 03:33 PM
^^ Yikes. Good luck.

Not4you
04-09-2015, 03:34 PM
One thing he could do is give any fees that you paid to him back. That sucks!

Canadianii
04-09-2015, 03:39 PM
thus is wing night so beer and wings on mind oh ya and new bar stools I hate at the local pub to dam high IMO

Ghost Rider
04-09-2015, 03:40 PM
One thing he could do is give any fees that you paid to him back. That sucks!

was thinking the same thing...plus he better not be billing for tomorrow's meeting!

KIDAGIN
04-09-2015, 04:25 PM
Day took a shit when we got the word from the accountant that we screwed something up last year with our business vs. personal shit. Due to this small mistake it looks like the wife and I owe the government this year for income tax. A total of $15000. Yeah that's not a typo. Accountant says there is nothing he can do but we will be sitting down with him tomorow to find out what was screwed up. Why it was screwed up and how I can fix it to avoid this.

That sucks big time hope the accountant can clearly explain what went wrong.
As said above reimburse you for his fees.

92redragtop
04-09-2015, 06:38 PM

Is the $15K inclusive of penalties/interest?

5.4MarkVIII
04-09-2015, 07:00 PM
No. That's just what he says is outstanding. I haven't talked to him yet. That's tomorow. We are hoping we just imputed some info wrong in the accounting system. Because that is what he uses to do the taxes.
If we input wrong then he has the wrong info go on.
Don't know the whole story yet and I'm not great at dealing with the numbers (hence why I higher a professional)
All I know right now is there was something wrong about how we did our personal wages vs our dividends and he has to try and make something balance. Which is making him input that we took more than we did and more than what we payed tax on. Which is leaving a large chunk of unclaimed income. The numbers just don't add up. I'll stress about it all tonight and hopefully we can clear in up tomorow.

5.4MarkVIII
04-09-2015, 07:01 PM
Sorry realized I said last year. Ment as in 2014. The year we are currently doing taxes for.

92redragtop
04-09-2015, 08:00 PM
Well if you do owe money then at least it was an interest free loan from the government?

Ray721
04-09-2015, 11:58 PM
Whoohooo first thunderstorm of 2015 [emoji12][emoji12]

RedSN
04-10-2015, 08:40 AM
Well if you do owe money then at least it was an interest free loan from the government?
hate to be the bearer of bad news, but even on an error, if you owe taxes from a year ago, they will charge interest.

Laffs
04-10-2015, 08:42 AM
hate to be the bearer of bad news, but even on an error, if you owe taxes from a year ago, they will charge interest.

It was for 2014 tax year by my reading, meaning he owes for money earned on 2014 income. So as long as he pays by the deadline, no interest. RedRagtop was saying he got to borrow the governements owed money for 2014 to current.

If I'm reading this correctly. If it was for 2013 income taxes yea he'd be owing interest.

RedSN
04-10-2015, 09:01 AM
ah, go it.
i understood it as an error from a year ago causing extra payment for the 2014 year.

92redragtop
04-10-2015, 09:20 AM

Yah, he said 2014 above so unless he had to pay quarterly he'd be penalized but don't think that was the case.

5.4MarkVIII
04-10-2015, 11:18 AM
Yeah it's for 2014. And the accountant hasn't submitted IT yet. So I'm hoping there is a fix. My wife feels bad cuz she is doing the managing and has no experience up until now. She is good with checking things with the accountant to make sure she is doing it right. We are just hoping she was imputing something wrong and it can be fixed and the. Re do the taxes. I'd rather pay the account and a few hundred than the government a few grand. Defiantly gonna have to Invest in some proper training for the wife

Armen
04-10-2015, 01:50 PM
Hydro meter box separated from the side of my house. I had to cut down the bush that surrounds it and then Hydro One came and reattached it. Glad that's done, lol.

Laffs
04-10-2015, 02:39 PM
Yeah it's for 2014. And the accountant hasn't submitted IT yet. So I'm hoping there is a fix. My wife feels bad cuz she is doing the managing and has no experience up until now. She is good with checking things with the accountant to make sure she is doing it right. We are just hoping she was imputing something wrong and it can be fixed and the. Re do the taxes. I'd rather pay the account and a few hundred than the government a few grand. Defiantly gonna have to Invest in some proper training for the wife

I'd say so......

Sswitch
04-10-2015, 03:24 PM
The spring flu = free superior bodily cleanse! High five!

jibbijib
04-10-2015, 05:06 PM
Is it time to fly to Vegas yet?

92redragtop
04-10-2015, 11:10 PM
Wine tasting (and food) this weekend:

http://www.20valley.ca/files/Get_Fresh_Information_Package_2015.pdf

WTF
04-11-2015, 10:19 AM
watching the "Custom Home Builder" across the street....pure comedy

the guys doing the stone and precast work on the face of the house have been at it for 4 weeks.....I'm betting they had the lowest price bid

the entire front of the property is so littered with 4 weeks of heavy shit that they've left and failed to clean up that there's no room to put the newest load of stone

it's like watching the 3 fucking stooges

the builder is an idiot.....if he spent a few minutes and dollars here and there to keep his sight clean and organized then his stone guys would be laying stone instead of falling all over the fucking obstacle course

for the price they're gonna put on this place when it's done....you'd think they'd be a tad more professional and organised building the damn thing

RedSN
04-11-2015, 10:26 AM
pics

Harbinger
04-11-2015, 11:48 AM
Saw furious 7 last night and thought it was extremely entertaining. Really liking the Rock!

Not4you
04-11-2015, 12:06 PM
Saw furious 7 last night and thought it was extremely entertaining. Really liking the Rock!

yeah, his character in these movies is awesome. they need to do a spin off series of movies of just him hunting guys down without the rest of the F&F cast/

WTF
04-11-2015, 01:36 PM
stone crew across the street have been there 6 hours now

still haven't put a piece of stone up

RedSN
04-11-2015, 02:08 PM
^^^unionized?

jibbijib
04-11-2015, 02:33 PM
Four hours until I gotta sit in the airport and wait for takeoff. Almost prepared. Just need more ankle socks, shades, sunscreen, shower, wallet, checkup on flight status and grab some grub.

Lips
04-11-2015, 02:34 PM
any idea who the GC for the build is, or who the custom builder is?

99chromegt
04-11-2015, 02:43 PM
Four hours until I gotta sit in the airport and wait for takeoff. Almost prepared. Just need more ankle socks, shades, sunscreen, shower, wallet, checkup on flight status and grab some grub.

Have a great time. Say hi to Wayne Newton

WTF
04-11-2015, 03:29 PM
^^^unionized?

nope

and they just left....so here almost 8 hours.....and not one piece of anything went up on the house

all they managed to do was move the scaffolding and go up and down measuring the wall and then measuring the precast pieces and then talking.....and then back up to measure.....rinse and repeat

the "builder" is now the only one here....keeps looking down at the plans....up at the house.....over at the pre-cast pieces.....then again....and again....then at the house from another angle....and again and again

this doesn't look like measuring twice and cutting once......looks like nobody knows WTF they're doing

twister
04-11-2015, 04:05 PM
im stoked...as annie is coming home tomorrow with #1 from team red...lol

Not4you
04-11-2015, 04:12 PM
im stoked...as annie is coming home tomorrow with #1 from team red...lol

I'm all set. let's do this!!

KIDAGIN
04-11-2015, 04:19 PM
Finally got the Stang out for a little boot oh that felt so good after that long wait

hsousa88
04-11-2015, 05:39 PM
Finally got the Stang out for a little boot oh that felt so good after that long wait
Hell yes it felt good.. gears + suspension transformed my car.

Screw
04-11-2015, 05:46 PM
Hell yes it felt good.. gears + suspension transformed my car.

Dude your car has come along way by the sounds of it :thumbsup:

Not4you
04-11-2015, 07:17 PM
changed the snow tires off of both DDs today, and on the Nanny's car as well. Seafoam'd the snowblower and have it tucked away in the shed with the tires. Moved a bunch of other stuff between the shed and garage.

Now I need a beer. I have a few Bud Black Crown's calling me!

ZR
04-11-2015, 07:29 PM
Cobra is coming home tomorrow.

Harbinger
04-11-2015, 07:30 PM
Tucking away the 00 gt for tonight. She's not feeling well ol Dr zr is gonna fix her right up come the next week or so. Just bought a 6 pack of Rickards red.

KIDAGIN
04-11-2015, 07:34 PM
^^^^Now that mine is out I will be plannung a trip to the good DR. for my spring checkup.

jibbijib
04-11-2015, 07:45 PM
I think Rick likes my trunk key...

hsousa88
04-11-2015, 08:08 PM
I think Rick likes my trunk key...
Spotted ur ride today... looks fast

ZR
04-11-2015, 11:34 PM
So, inquiring minds gotta know, how is your ride Hugo?

hsousa88
04-12-2015, 09:19 AM
My ride is fuckin saaaaweeeeeet.

Installing speedo gear today + wash + wash dd on this beautiful day.

ZR
04-12-2015, 11:01 AM
Just got back from Orangeville in mine, damm it feels good to be back in the pilots chair.

hsousa88
04-12-2015, 11:47 AM
Just got back from Orangeville in mine, damm it feels good to be back in the pilots chair.
Got Ross shining it up for ya? Or a young lady from the hot babes thread?

ZR
04-12-2015, 11:56 AM
Naw, spring modding starts soooooooooooon.

Sswitch
04-12-2015, 12:53 PM

What the heck were you doing in Orangeville???

Harbinger
04-12-2015, 01:02 PM
Just spotted this beauty at Goodlife fitness (I'm at the gym). Anybody here that's part of this group driving this one ?

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/12/2d2212fc8084e20fd42d0ea1ec87630e.jpg

Harbinger
04-12-2015, 01:21 PM
^ more specifically the red one [emoji14]

5.4MarkVIII
04-12-2015, 03:09 PM
Yard work day. Cleanup the dogs winter mess. Then raked swept and rolled the lawn. Installed new post caps on the fence. Cleaned up some garbage and just random clutter around and planed a tree.
Time for some rest.

ZR
04-12-2015, 05:30 PM
What the heck were you doing in Orangeville???

Picking up my car from winter storage.
Damm it feels good.

onDjuice
04-12-2015, 05:41 PM
^^ Next time come by my place. We can finely meet have a beer and shoot the shit..

ZR
04-12-2015, 06:20 PM
Deal.

Not4you
04-12-2015, 06:25 PM
car is home. yet another tire swap (4th of the weekend). garage cleaned. shed organized. DD's washed and interior detail. throw in some road hockey and tennis with the kids ... now I am poop'd. I could barely get up the stairs just now. my body ceased up during dinner.

RedSN
04-12-2015, 06:34 PM
Spent the better part of the day at emergency. Nothing serious, just a cut that needed a couple of stitches. Although the wait was long (to be expected) the service was great. Doc had me fixed up in no time.

hsousa88
04-12-2015, 07:49 PM

Great day for a cruise.. man this suspension combo is killer. Just enough drop to not scrape everywhere. Handles awesome too.

Ghost Rider
04-12-2015, 08:14 PM

Great day for a cruise.. man this suspension combo is killer. Just enough drop to not scrape everywhere. Handles awesome too.

nice dude...car looked great the other day when I saw it! :)

Ghost Rider
04-12-2015, 08:15 PM
Spent the better part of the day at emergency. Nothing serious, just a cut that needed a couple of stitches. Although the wait was long (to be expected) the service was great. Doc had me fixed up in no time.

Well, that's impossible...

but glad your okay buddy!!

RedSN
04-12-2015, 08:34 PM
Hmm, yes, I should of edited that. It did take a long time.
Compared to the wait time, the sewing me back together was quick.

ZR
04-12-2015, 09:46 PM
Good to hear they got ya fixed up though Don.

NickD
04-12-2015, 10:15 PM
Leaving for work at the Bruce at 5 tomorrow morn, hopefully there is no rain.
will be back wed thurs as I finally scored an interview for a different job!

ZR
04-12-2015, 10:23 PM
good deal

Screw
04-13-2015, 10:54 AM
I thought "burn out" was just a term used when drag racing or working too hard , shiats real !
http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/adult-health/in-depth/burnout/art-20046642

Not4you
04-13-2015, 11:16 AM
I thought "burn out" was just a term used when drag racing or working too hard , shiats real !
http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/adult-health/in-depth/burnout/art-20046642

I can relate.

Laffs
04-13-2015, 11:18 AM
Are you using food, ..... feel better or to simply not feel?

Yes.

FoxRod
04-13-2015, 11:26 AM

Yes to just about every question, I need a change too. In fact I let my immediate supervisor know how un-motivated I was when he was looking for suggestions to help out the team. Even asked for a "package", no luck...

Screw
04-13-2015, 11:30 AM
I can relate.

i answered yes to all :shrug:
more time off ,been off for a week ,did sfa :indecisiveness::confused::miserable::neglected::d isturbed: i think these about cover it

"The bottom line? Keep an open mind as you consider the options. Don't let a demanding or unrewarding job undermine your health."
from the article

Laffs
04-13-2015, 02:41 PM
My job makes my soul hurt.

G-ForceJunkie
04-13-2015, 06:08 PM
Test drove a '15 GT on Saturday....felt like a family sedan with a big motor....not impressed.

92redragtop
04-13-2015, 06:20 PM
Great time down in 20Valley area this weekend (Niagara on the Lake area) and stayed over at a great little B&B. At $120/night it was a great deal for the area - will be back for sure.

http://www.sevengables.ca/index.html

From the room balcony
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v736/rimohamed/General/IMG_20150412_102218_zpsua5hif6v.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rimohamed/media/General/IMG_20150412_102218_zpsua5hif6v.jpg.html)

Came home with this from the wine tastings
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v736/rimohamed/General/IMG_20150413_013039_zpsiehf3oeo.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rimohamed/media/General/IMG_20150413_013039_zpsiehf3oeo.jpg.html)

Screw
04-13-2015, 06:46 PM
Very nice ^^

92redragtop
04-13-2015, 06:55 PM
Very nice ^^

Found a good dog sitter in Alton and it just so happened her parents run this B&B - we tried it out and it was great. Definitely where we'll go next time and the sitter can handle crazy little Rusty.

ZR
04-13-2015, 07:22 PM
Nice score.

Not4you
04-13-2015, 08:03 PM
shout out to my bro. He's now the top dog with the YRP K9 Unit. Not a handler, but the Staff Sargent running things. He started walking the beat, then on to Forensics, then SWAT, a short stint in Traffic and now K9. He just keeps moving on to cooler things.

92redragtop
04-13-2015, 08:10 PM
Gone to the dogs eh......

Nice!

ZR
04-13-2015, 08:11 PM
Seems that way.
Kudo's to him.

Stephen06GT
04-13-2015, 08:31 PM
woof! That's dog for congrats.

Screw
04-13-2015, 11:48 PM
shout out to my bro. He's now the top dog with the YRP K9 Unit. Not a handler, but the Staff Sargent running things. He started walking the beat, then on to Forensics, then SWAT, a short stint in Traffic and now K9. He just keeps moving on to cooler things.

Congrats to your brother . Didn't realize how challenging it is to get into the force , quite an accomplishment . My son ran into a girl that trained them at UTC and she just became a canine handler with yrp .

RedSN
04-13-2015, 11:55 PM
It's a dog eat dog world, and I'm wearing milk-bone shorts.

Congrats to your brother, he has had some elite posts, latest one sounds really cool.

Not4you
04-14-2015, 02:12 AM
Congrats to your brother . Didn't realize how challenging it is to get into the force , quite an accomplishment . My son ran into a girl that trained them at UTC and she just became a canine handler with yrp .

well, I guess my brother is her new boss. lol

KIDAGIN
04-14-2015, 07:08 AM
Congrats on your Bros success Matt

Screw
04-14-2015, 09:20 AM
well, I guess my brother is her new boss. lol

That he would be , she said she loves her job and I guesse the canine partner thing is pretty special . Pretty sure she's the first female handler YRP has had . Kudos to your bro

Laffs
04-14-2015, 09:21 AM
Thats awesome Not4you, I think being in K9 would be a very special gig.

03svt
04-14-2015, 08:57 PM
Round 2 of surgery tomorrow morning, any chance you guys can get to have your scrotum opened up I think you should do it! First couple days after surgery are fantastic I swear!

stangstevers
04-14-2015, 10:07 PM
I'll try and keep mine closed but you never know...

on my mind: NOTHING! Started work at 6:20am... just finished. Time to sleep, another early start again :/

Ray721
04-14-2015, 10:16 PM
Round 2 of surgery tomorrow morning, any chance you guys can get to have your scrotum opened up I think you should do it! First couple days after surgery are fantastic I swear!

I think I'll pass on that one.

ZR
04-14-2015, 10:50 PM
YIKES, hope you heal up quickly.

jibbijib
04-14-2015, 11:46 PM
My eyes are so dry it hurts. This place is great, but why does it have to physically hurt so much lol...

Must note: if you go to Vegas, DO the worldclass driving experience. Whether it be the muscle cars or exotics, it's so worth it. Plus there's a man there named Steve who's Mustang crazy and has a sweet S197.

The GT500 was an animal. Even with TC on she liked to get tail happy. My group was lucky and we got to drive the cars all the way back to the shop. So a ~2 hour drive turned into ~3 hours.

I will be doing that again.

Ghost Rider
04-15-2015, 12:01 AM
^^^nice man...but pics or gopro or it didn't happan man!!

c'mon now!!

hsousa88
04-15-2015, 06:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eItckbKcu10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INwqyPct8qY

I love watching these old group b rally vids.. some crazy driving + roads + spectators.

It's a shame it was banned.. for good reason I guess.

ZR
04-15-2015, 06:07 PM
Can't imagine why.

NickD
04-15-2015, 06:39 PM
Got let go early yesterday at work as our work platform is not ready, home now for two days
Got another email for a phone interview which I arranged for thurs morning (so now two on thurs)
amazing been looking for work for 6 months now and right after I start a work contract is when I start seeing results for all the resumes sent out.

In other news got a call during my drive back from the place Im storing the mustang asking if I can pick it up sunday (I cant will up north working dawn to dusk)
So my dad will likely be the first one to drive it this year and it will sit in the garage until I am back again :(

This is the view off the porch of the cottage I am renting while working

ZR
04-15-2015, 06:57 PM
Where abouts are ya Nick?

Ray721
04-15-2015, 09:48 PM
I'll drive it back for ya [emoji1]

jibbijib
04-15-2015, 10:07 PM
^^^nice man...but pics or gopro or it didn't happan man!!

c'mon now!!

I'll post pics when I get back...

NickD
04-15-2015, 11:47 PM
Where abouts are ya Nick?
Right now in burlington, got back after work tuesday, leaving thurs night (after interview)
Staying on the beach in port elgin and working at bruce power doing the same job I told you about (hopefully this interview goes well and I will have a new long term gig)
Speaking of which; hows the wife? (PM me)

ZR
04-16-2015, 07:38 AM
Be great if it moves to a full time gig.
She's sent out a pile of resumes since Feb.

03svt
04-16-2015, 08:44 AM
Well that was fun!

Load off my mind, surgery went well and biopsy showed nothing to be concerned about.. HUGE sigh of relief!

BUT fuck am I sore haha

Stephen06GT
04-16-2015, 08:47 AM
Great news. Feel better soon.

Ray721
04-16-2015, 08:56 AM
That good news. Rest up. You'll be back at it soon enough.

ZR
04-16-2015, 09:02 AM
Best news in the world, heal quickly.

Blackmare
04-16-2015, 09:13 AM
Awesome news. Hope you feel better soon.

03svt
04-16-2015, 09:24 AM
Thanks guys :)

jibbijib
04-16-2015, 09:16 PM
In less than 24 hours I'll be driving my redhead home. Can't wait!

NickD
04-16-2015, 09:36 PM
Great to hear the family jewels are ok

Had two interviews today both went well, didn't feel like driving back up north in the rain tonight so leaving in the morning driving 3 hrs there before my 12 hr shift ( cant wait for 9-5 again)

Old Fart
04-17-2015, 12:18 PM
Barrett Jackson on Velocity channel....wish they would get rid of the Canadian Tire commercials!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Amsoil Guy
04-17-2015, 12:22 PM
I know some guys are all about Hagerty on here but I gotta say Co-operators really stepped up. I told them how much my quote was from Hagerty and they beat it. Saving almost $45/ month over last year.

RedSN
04-17-2015, 01:43 PM
I know some guys are all about Hagerty on here but I gotta say Co-operators really stepped up. I told them how much my quote was from Hagerty and they beat it. Saving almost $45/ month over last year.
Same with Intact. I got a better rate, and more lenient on vehicle usage than Hagerty.
Full appraisal, and insured for the appraised value.

92redragtop
04-17-2015, 01:44 PM
^^They allow mods?

RedSN
04-17-2015, 02:03 PM
I was completely up front with my modifications and what I use the car for (including track use), and everything is disclosed in the appraisal with pictures.
They said that the modifications were not an issue. Their application form however states that the vehicle must not be "modified from the manufacturer's original specifications", so best to have your broker call them if interested.

Laffs
04-17-2015, 02:29 PM
Anyone have a 2015 F150? Dangerously close to pulling the trigger on one.

Amsoil Guy
04-17-2015, 02:30 PM
^^They allow mods?

For co-operators they allow $4999 before it has to go to a different class. She said I see here it has a supercharger I think that might put you over the limit. I was like I don't think so, it left the Oakville Assembly Plant with it on there! She said on a truck, that's weird. lol ya it's just another farm/work truck.

Anyone have a 2015 F150? Dangerously close to pulling the trigger on one.

My Father In Law bought one a few months ago, 2015 XTR Sport 4x4, loves it. RetroGT has a Lariat. Starting to see more and more on the roads.

Laffs
04-17-2015, 02:32 PM
I'm looking at XLT Sport Crew 4x4 with 302A

Amsoil Guy
04-17-2015, 02:35 PM
I'm not sure what it is but it might be close to that. He's got a Crew with cloth and a flow through center console. It has been great and lots of power with the 5.0L

Laffs
04-17-2015, 02:45 PM
Yea prob close. Its the XLT with the pained bumpers and shit, and 302a is the 8' Sync, Heated cloth seats, Remote start ,blah blah blah.

Amsoil Guy
04-17-2015, 02:50 PM
That must be what he has cause he has all that. Seats are comfortable. Ride is nice. No issues so far. What would you like to know, I can ask him.

Laffs
04-17-2015, 03:13 PM
KK Thanks.

Screw
04-17-2015, 04:01 PM
I'm looking at XLT Sport Crew 4x4 with 302A

Nice

5.4MarkVIII
04-17-2015, 10:04 PM
My brother and I were talking about the new lincoln. I finally had a day warm enough to test out the cooled seats.
He asked how I liked it and what it felt like. I told him it was the best feature I have ever had on a vehicle. Like the soft cool caress of fairy tears carried on the gentle breeze of a unicorn fart.
Black leather seats shall never more leave the balls sweaty and the ass crack dripping.

Ray721
04-18-2015, 12:42 AM
Anyone believe in Ghosts because I just fkn saw one!!!

Screw
04-18-2015, 12:45 AM
Pics

Red bull & vodka ray ;)

92redragtop
04-18-2015, 12:57 AM
My brother and I were talking about the new lincoln. I finally had a day warm enough to test out the cooled seats.
He asked how I liked it and what it felt like. I told him it was the best feature I have ever had on a vehicle. Like the soft cool caress of fairy tears carried on the gentle breeze of a unicorn fart.
Black leather seats shall never more leave the balls sweaty and the ass crack dripping.

Yup, our 2004 LS has cooled seats and it's a great feature in the summer.

Ray721
04-18-2015, 01:24 AM
Pics

Red bull & vodka ray ;)

Lol, no dead sober. Redbull and Vodka is a once maybe twice a year thing. I don't drink very often.

I saw a pitch black figure ride a bike across highway two. Without thinking about where I was I said to Michaela "holy shit I just saw a ghost".

She asked if it was on a bike, I said yes. She then pointed out that we had just passed the "ghost bike" that's been beside the highway for a couple years now.

The chills I felt run through my body after that realization, were incredible.

Screw
04-18-2015, 07:37 AM
"Ghost bike" I take it someone lost their life on hwy 2 ? Did you know about the incident ? Subconscious playing mind games maybe ?

ZR
04-18-2015, 07:58 AM

I suspect their rating shows it as a 1/2 ton truck only, heard another guy say his fell through the cracks as well.

WTF
04-18-2015, 08:21 AM
getting the taxes done this morning

I fucking hate seeing how much these bastards take from us

coulda retired already

Ray721
04-18-2015, 08:40 AM
"Ghost bike" I take it someone lost their life on hwy 2 ? Did you know about the incident ? Subconscious playing mind games maybe ?
I don't know any details other than the bike and mini shrine set up on the side of the road. I wasn't really thinking of where I was and it was dark so you couldn't really see the shrine.

I was just driving along not even thinking about it. Then I saw what I saw. It didn't click until Michaela mentioned where we were. If it was subconciou,s it was some deep down shit lol

IanGTCS
04-18-2015, 10:41 AM
Record store day today. Heading out to one before we go to my wifes grandmothers 95th birthday this afternoon.

twister
04-18-2015, 03:58 PM
went to the wick last nite and brought dinner for my parents... dads going to be 87 in july and hes out in the garage with his 1974 volvo repairing a broken rear brake line..didn't want to come for supper.

Not4you
04-18-2015, 05:43 PM
atta boy.

Intmdtr
04-18-2015, 07:00 PM
don't think my brakes are going to cut it for the RC, brakes are fairly low km's but i have some grooves cut into the disc....dammit.

hsousa88
04-18-2015, 07:31 PM
Plenty of nice cars out there today.. going for a cruise tonight

ZR
04-18-2015, 07:49 PM
don't think my brakes are going to cut it for the RC, brakes are fairly low km's but i have some grooves cut into the disc....dammit.

If it stops reasonable and fluid is decent, good to go.

Ray721
04-18-2015, 10:40 PM

Does that thing even go fast enough to brake for turns? [emoji12]

ZR
04-18-2015, 10:42 PM
What ya chirpin bout Ray?
:)

Ray721
04-18-2015, 10:46 PM
Oh nothin [emoji1]

ZR
04-18-2015, 11:46 PM
Night

WTF
04-19-2015, 10:32 AM
did the spring clean up in the yard yesterday....was a perfect day for it

also started cleaning all the exterior windows....plan to finish this aft

if you think using Invisible Glass and a couple of micro fiber towels is just for the cars.....think again.....the stuff is a time-saving miracle on the house windows.....you barely break a sweat and the windows come out perfect

ZR
04-19-2015, 10:49 AM
Noticing paper towels leave nothing but streaks n more streaks, microfibre for the win here as well.

5.4MarkVIII
04-19-2015, 11:48 AM
was the local home show this weeknd. Spend Friday am settin up friday aft and evening running the booth. All day Saturday there then tearing down the booth Saturday evening. That leaves Sunday morning for groceries and house work cuz we are leaving for a friends kids bday party soon. And that's another weekend gone. With no work done on the car.
Next weekend we leave for Mexico for a week. Wife is excited but I'm like. Meh. Cuz that's two more weekends gone with no car work and gonna be swamped for the next three weeks trying to catch up at work after the week off.

Screw
04-19-2015, 12:05 PM
^^ enjoy your much needed break by the sounds of your previous posts , u earned it and good for you that u can take the time !!

Ghost Rider
04-19-2015, 12:18 PM
did the spring clean up in the yard yesterday....was a perfect day for it

also started cleaning all the exterior windows....plan to finish this aft

if you think using Invisible Glass and a couple of micro fiber towels is just for the cars.....think again.....the stuff is a time-saving miracle on the house windows.....you barely break a sweat and the windows come out perfect

yup, do the exact same thing, works great!!

Ray721
04-19-2015, 12:20 PM
Just laid down the felt paper for my dads roof over the porch. Gonna start shingles after lunch. Good times [emoji3]

hsousa88
04-19-2015, 12:23 PM
Just laid down the felt paper for my dads roof over the porch. Gonna start shingles after lunch. Good times [emoji3]

I'm willing to bet your not tied off ;)

Screw
04-19-2015, 12:25 PM
:shrug::waiting: wtf to do today ...productive stuff or cruise
you guys make me feel lazy ,roofing,window washing,yard work geez

Ghost Rider
04-19-2015, 12:26 PM
:shrug::waiting: wtf to do today ...productive stuff or cruise

curise baby crusie!!

productive stuff was yesterday!!

hsousa88
04-19-2015, 12:27 PM
Cruuuuuise for sure today.

Also, timmys nutella donut FTW!!!

Screw
04-19-2015, 12:32 PM
curise baby crusie!!

productive stuff was yesterday!!

k open your window you should hear the start up @ 12:35 lol

Ghost Rider
04-19-2015, 12:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmZ9xRO7M9M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmZ9xRO7M9M

Ghost Rider
04-19-2015, 12:34 PM
k open your window you should hear the start up @ 12:35 lol

yes...please bring this thing by so we can settle this once and for all!!

Screw
04-19-2015, 12:34 PM
^^ cool like the nelly vid :thumbsup:

Ghost Rider
04-19-2015, 12:35 PM
Also if I have to open my windows to hear it I know it's not loud lmao :D

Ghost Rider
04-19-2015, 12:36 PM
88, you can bring your 1 chambers by...

I think Uncle Buck may be stopping by as well

we can turn up the noise!!

:D

hsousa88
04-19-2015, 12:37 PM
21 stang salute?

Screw
04-19-2015, 12:39 PM
wheres monera at ?

Screw
04-19-2015, 01:32 PM
Quick detail then a cruise in order b4 mrs come home , haven't actually drove it since AT swap :)

WTF
04-19-2015, 06:35 PM
Kimi drove his ass off today...damn near won the thing

the Iceman is back

Ray721
04-19-2015, 07:33 PM
I'm willing to bet your not tied off ;)

Lol

Laffs
04-19-2015, 07:37 PM
Well burned off all the old gas in the car yesterday.

NickD
04-19-2015, 09:20 PM
had a delay at work cutting my shift short so I decided to come home for my 121 days off again as it will be the last time
my dad picked up the mustang this morning for me while I was at work so I got to take it for a qwick drive tonight, man I love that car....

ZR
04-19-2015, 09:40 PM
First ride or two in the spring = priceless.
Running n driving ok?

NickD
04-20-2015, 05:16 PM
First ride or two in the spring = priceless.
Running n driving ok?
Dad said it started right up (he was surprised the battery was dead even though it was disconnected)
I noticed in my 5 min drive around the block a squeak from I think the front right brake, I think it did it in the fall before being put away. I am not sure if its from getting toasted at the track day or what but its more of a creak then squeak like surface rust on the rotors.
If anyone finds a set of used gt500 or 2011+ brembo calipers for sale let me know.

speedfreak
04-21-2015, 12:25 PM
Holy shit time flys less then 3 weeks and ill be deep in Algonquin park back country again.

Intmdtr
04-21-2015, 07:24 PM
Been driving my stang since Saturday. Its nice to have it out again, but I wish this rain would piss off....save for the fact its cleaning the roads.

KIDAGIN
04-21-2015, 07:41 PM
It is great to be back in the stang

12GrabberGT
04-21-2015, 08:08 PM
Why isn't there an international standard on positioning the tachometer and speedometer in the gauge cluster?
On the Mustang and my old F150 Harley, the tach is on the right but on my Escape and Mazda 3, it's on the left.
The older I get, the more I ponder such insignificant details.

1BAD92LX
04-22-2015, 10:46 AM
I hate living on a dirt road

Old Fart
04-22-2015, 10:52 AM
^^^I know what you mean...can't keep cars clean!!

FoxRod
04-22-2015, 11:31 AM
WE THE CHOKE

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1279324250/toronto_raptors_alternate_logo_big.gif

WTF
04-23-2015, 12:40 PM
FUCK......just broke one of the crowns in my mouth

thought these damn things held up longer

back to the dentist I go

FUCK

Amsoil Guy
04-23-2015, 12:41 PM
Looks like I praised Co-operators to soon....

When I asked how they felt about me going on the track.....

Any type of racing will Void your auto insurance policy.

Looks like the plates will be coming off :ford:

Stephen06GT
04-23-2015, 12:44 PM
Looks like I praised Co-operators to soon....

When I asked how they felt about me going on the track.....

Looks like the plates will be coming off :ford:

You're not racing, you're just lapping. :D

Amsoil Guy
04-23-2015, 12:55 PM
You're not racing, you're just lapping. :D

That's what I said!

and her response....

Hi Ryan,

It is still racing on a track, so the vehicle would not be covered.

Styrofoam04
04-23-2015, 12:56 PM
Just not covered on the track? Or void after being on the track?

Not4you
04-23-2015, 12:57 PM
Them not covering the vehicle for an incident on the track is one thing, and certainly to be expected. but is she saying the policy is now void, like they are dropping you entirely?

Amsoil Guy
04-23-2015, 12:57 PM
I think whole policy void if I get caught.

Hi Laura,

I just wondered how Cooperators felt about me taking the Lightning to the Track. I understand if anything happens on the track that I am not covered. I just want to make sure that if I take the truck to the track once you won't drop me or anything.

Thank you,

Hi Ryan,

Any type of racing will Void your auto insurance policy. This means if you race, no coverage.

It is one of underwriting rules.

Regards

Laura,

And if it's not a race? Just a fun day at the track to see what it can do.

Ryan Matheson

Hi Ryan,

It is still racing on a track, so the vehicle would not be covered.

Regards

Laura

RedSN
04-23-2015, 01:01 PM
You talked directly to the insurance company?

Not4you
04-23-2015, 01:03 PM
Dean Blundell has ruined my morning commute. He's now the morning show host on the Fan590. I like sports radio in the morning for 2 things:

1) recap of what happened the previous night
2) story lines of what is coming up tonight

getting this through knowledgeable insights and analysis is certainly a bonus.

I do not listen to sports radio for:

1) penis jokes
2) vomit sound effects

Unfortunately for me, his sports radio show is mostly pre-teen humour, with very little sports. His own sports knowledge is only average so he is relying on his co-hosts for the sports content. But his supporting cast isn't a whole lot better. They started out a few weeks ago chiming in with the sports content, but more recently they are getting pulled into the piss and fart jokes and the show is suffering IMO.

On to TSN radio for me now :(

Amsoil Guy
04-23-2015, 01:05 PM
You talked directly to the insurance company?

Ya she's one of the agents at my Cooperators.... branch?

Styrofoam04
04-23-2015, 01:05 PM
Damn. ... Plates off and no more Facebook Photos

Amsoil Guy
04-23-2015, 01:08 PM
Damn. ... Plates off and no more Facebook Photos

This is for my policy it may be because it's a pleasure vehicle. Yours might be different. State Farm never had a problem with me going to the track. I am going to call them later.

RedSN
04-23-2015, 01:08 PM
yeah Ryan, I think you and your insurance co. are talking about two different things.

You are NOT covered while on the track property. But driving to and from the track, you should be covered.
However, Hagarty was weird with this too. Most insurance co. policies will exclude you while at the track. Hagarty told me they don't allow exclusions, so they couldn't exclude me while at the track, which meant they couldn't insure me period. Your policy may be similar with Co-operators. :shrug:

Get yourself a good broker. You never want to be talking directly to your insurance co. Even just to ask hypothetical questions.

IanGTCS
04-23-2015, 02:52 PM
Big week for me. My condo sold - well waiting for the assessment but home inspection and financing went fine. Also got rid of the beater this morning to a wrecker. Now to add my name to the title and mortgage of my wife's place, but have to close mine first.

Styrofoam04
04-23-2015, 03:00 PM
This is for my policy it may be because it's a pleasure vehicle. Yours might be different. State Farm never had a problem with me going to the track. I am going to call them later.

Get yourself a good broker. You never want to be talking directly to your insurance co. Even just to ask hypothetical questions.

I wont know because I dont want to risk asking. Esp since I'm High risk as it is! lol

Laffs
04-24-2015, 08:45 AM
Hagerty makes you sign a rider or whatever the fuck you call it stating that you will not track your car for penalty of death and or insurance voiding.

Secondary note, I hate doing job interviews, and by that I mean doing the interviewing.

RedSN
04-24-2015, 12:16 PM
Happy Birthday Hubble!
25 yrs.

Ghost Rider
04-24-2015, 12:34 PM
Hagerty makes you sign a rider or whatever the fuck you call it stating that you will not track your car for penalty of death and or insurance voiding.

Secondary note, I hate doing job interviews, and by that I mean doing the interviewing.

??

http://www.vegasnews.com/wp-content/uploads/Ricardo-La-Paz-RL-Signing-for-a-future-tattoo-588.jpg

Laffs
04-24-2015, 12:43 PM
I know you're most likely being sarcastic...but.....

RedSN
04-24-2015, 12:44 PM
??

http://www.vegasnews.com/wp-content/uploads/Ricardo-La-Paz-RL-Signing-for-a-future-tattoo-588.jpg

^^^he doesn't look legal

Ghost Rider
04-24-2015, 12:48 PM
I know you're most likely being sarcastic...but.....

go on...

meh, the board is pretty dead today

plus I'm trying to find excuses not to work today...

Not4you
04-24-2015, 12:55 PM
I think that was a rider signing a guy ... so not the same.

Laffs
04-24-2015, 01:29 PM
go on...

meh, the board is pretty dead today

plus I'm trying to find excuses not to work today...

Similar. I meant i was going to do let me google that with "insurance rider" but started watch Drive videos about "what would you buy with XXXXXX"

WTF
04-26-2015, 11:08 AM
what a fucking week

1976 Olympic Decathlon Champion and Wheaties Box Hero Bruce Jenner wants to dress like a woman

and

ex Toronto Police Chief Bill Blair wants to run for the Federal Liberals in this Fall's election

talk about throwing your cred down the shitter

ZR
04-26-2015, 06:28 PM
Could not agree more Tim, felt like tossing my cookies when I saw that.

RedSN
04-27-2015, 12:53 PM
Just witnessed Coffee-gate at McDonald's:

While in line, there was a guy by the drink area like Peter Griffin...
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2689564/peter-skint-knee-o.gif
...complaining about how one of the employees had spilled hot coffee on him. He was demanding to see the manager.

If I was a betting man, I would say for certain this guy was milking it. But as I watched the event unfold I was amazed that the manager was not offering first aid? If he was truly burned as he claimed, they should of been in the back running cold water over the burn. Even if he was faking it, they should of at least tried to administer first aid to cover themselves. Is nobody at McDonald's trained in first aid? All the victim and the manager seemed to be concerned about was who at head office to contact ...presumably to sue.

jibbijib
04-27-2015, 01:28 PM
My usual radio station in the am is 107.9. And lately they've been mostly doing sex jokes and dick and poop jokes. Also they yammer on about shit like highschool girls and it's very off putting. When they start to go on about pooping into each others butts I change to 97.7 which at face value seems more immature, but at least they are funny without talking about sex or farting.

Dean Blundell has ruined my morning commute. He's now the morning show host on the Fan590. I like sports radio in the morning for 2 things:

1) recap of what happened the previous night
2) story lines of what is coming up tonight

getting this through knowledgeable insights and analysis is certainly a bonus.

I do not listen to sports radio for:

1) penis jokes
2) vomit sound effects

Unfortunately for me, his sports radio show is mostly pre-teen humour, with very little sports. His own sports knowledge is only average so he is relying on his co-hosts for the sports content. But his supporting cast isn't a whole lot better. They started out a few weeks ago chiming in with the sports content, but more recently they are getting pulled into the piss and fart jokes and the show is suffering IMO.

On to TSN radio for me now :(

http://youtu.be/2W0WsdLobq8

FoxRod
04-27-2015, 01:59 PM
Chances are the manager already reviewed the security video before he approached Peter Griffin...

Just witnessed Coffee-gate at McDonald's:

While in line, there was a guy by the drink area like Peter Griffin...
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2689564/peter-skint-knee-o.gif
...complaining about how one of the employees had spilled hot coffee on him. He was demanding to see the manager.

If I was a betting man, I would say for certain this guy was milking it. But as I watched the event unfold I was amazed that the manager was not offering first aid? If he was truly burned as he claimed, they should of been in the back running cold water over the burn. Even if he was faking it, they should of at least tried to administer first aid to cover themselves. Is nobody at McDonald's trained in first aid? All the victim and the manager seemed to be concerned about was who at head office to contact ...presumably to sue.

jibbijib
04-27-2015, 02:08 PM
If I sell xtine, I can get a 2015...

Not4you
04-27-2015, 02:16 PM
http://s17.postimg.org/evinhpj67/ben_Stiller_Do_It.jpg

IanGTCS
04-27-2015, 03:20 PM
Just finished grouting my new laundry room and bathroom after tiling on Saturday. Legs are feeling it right now, not used to kneeling/squatting like that.

jibbijib
04-27-2015, 03:29 PM
Xtine: 87 GT you can have it for the one time price of $42,000

RedSN
04-27-2015, 03:33 PM
^^^one time price?
so it will never be offered for this price ever again?

WTF
04-27-2015, 05:11 PM
good day of old-man-strength on the squat rack

last 2 sets:

400 lbs - 12 reps
350 lbs - 22 reps

wanted 15 reps with 400 and I was pissed that I gave up....but the bar felt light as fuck so took an extra minute rest and went full retard with 350

thought I was gonna puke.....and puking is a badge of honour on the rack

not acting my age

HyperGT
04-27-2015, 05:29 PM
^^^one time price?

not unles its a SALEEN :)

Intmdtr
04-27-2015, 06:07 PM
Xtine: 87 GT you can have it for the one time price of $42,000

^^^one time price?

Let's hope not....

jibbijib
04-27-2015, 06:21 PM
^^^one time price?

not unles its a SALEEN :)
I have a Saleen wing....

Let's hope not....

You got it. It only goes up from here...

12GrabberGT
04-27-2015, 09:27 PM
Mustang came out April 12 and I've already put 900 km on it. Looking forward to installing the Blowfish shifter bracket on Saturday. I'm tired of cautious 1st to 2nd shifts.

Amsoil Guy
04-28-2015, 11:48 AM
Is it Thursday yet?

Screw
04-28-2015, 03:44 PM
youngest daughter talking about getting her license , then she might want a car ,she did say she saw a cool white mustang .......my wife will really think im fkd :shrug:

:highfive:

OldSchool
04-28-2015, 03:51 PM
nothing I seem to drive gets better than 12mpg... wtf

twister
04-28-2015, 09:22 PM
youngest daughter talking about getting her license , then she might want a car ,she did say she saw a cool white mustang .......my wife will really think im fkd :shrug:

:highfive:

make a great deal on my 88 vert...

ZR
04-28-2015, 09:44 PM
Looks like a nice car DAve.

hsousa88
04-29-2015, 04:07 PM
Do I wash the car for track day?.. meh probably not

RedSN
04-29-2015, 04:20 PM
^^^is it going to make it go faster?

Not4you
04-29-2015, 04:37 PM
no time to clean mine. but I need to at least clean the windows. it's so dirty I can hardly see out!!

hsousa88
04-29-2015, 04:38 PM

Anything helps with a fox :D

I have a love/hate relationship with black cars. Look great when clean, look shitty the next day.

Amsoil Guy
04-29-2015, 04:58 PM

Less drag.