PDA

View Full Version : Need Fish and Chips help

bluetoy
02-23-2019, 08:52 PM
I'm going to the RV show at the International Center on Saturday Mar 2. I want to have some fish and chips. I am VERY picky about my F&C. I only get Halibut. The Highlands in Scarborough and I also like Port Union Fish and Chips those are my two go to places. Is there anywhere near the International center or airport area or even anywhere I can use as a backup depending on our travel times that would be comparable?

Help!!

Stephen06GT
02-23-2019, 09:05 PM
Zets might have fish and chips. If not, they make a damn good souvlaki.

92redragtop
02-23-2019, 09:49 PM
Looks like Henry's, Habourside, or Heritage in Brampton is closest. Applewood Fish & Chips in Mississauga (Burnhamthorpe Rd) isn't too far south either. All would be about 15-20 mins drive northwest or south east of IC. Seems there are a couple others in Mississauga with good reviews but would be further away. There's also Heritage Fish & Chips in Bolton (20 min drive north) as well but they're still on my list to try.

Minaccia
02-23-2019, 10:14 PM
^^^ My buddies and I used to go to Henry's in the 80's so that's great to hear he's still around because it was real good.

P&M Restaurant on Weston Rd & 401, Frank cuts his own Halibut and Fries and if you don't like it I'll pay for your desert.

Chinga
02-24-2019, 05:53 AM
Not near there but for future considerations:

High Street Fish & Chips
55 Underhill Drive
Don Valley/Lawrence

St. Andrews Fish & Chips
1589 Ellesmere Road
McCowan/Ellesmere

Hamish's Kitchen Restaurant
95 Lebovic Ave
Warden/Eglinton

Screw
02-24-2019, 12:22 PM
Kinda wet day.... now I feel like Fish&chips too

83 5.0
02-28-2019, 10:58 PM
Not near there but for future considerations:

High Street Fish & Chips
55 Underhill Drive
Don Valley/Lawrence

St. Andrews Fish & Chips
1589 Ellesmere Road
McCowan/Ellesmere

Hamish's Kitchen Restaurant
95 Lebovic Ave
Warden/Eglinton

High Street gets my nod, haven't been in a few years though.
Duckworths on Kingston Road at Danforth road if you want to venture far south.

Boomer
03-01-2019, 10:07 AM
Check out "Peter's on Eglinton" (northeast corner of Tomken Rd. & Eglinton Ave.)....I'm never disappointed going there for fish and chips or souvlaki.

newbiestangowner
03-01-2019, 01:41 PM
Check out "Peter's on Eglinton" (northeast corner of Tomken Rd. & Eglinton Ave.)....I'm never disappointed going there for fish and chips or souvlaki.

I always wanted to go there Boomer,
I thought it was a breakfast/ brunch place. I heard the portions are quite good? Unless I’m thinking of the wrong place - not gas station side or hotel side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boomer
03-01-2019, 04:51 PM
I always wanted to go there Boomer,
I thought it was a breakfast/ brunch place. I heard the portions are quite good? Unless I’m thinking of the wrong place - not gas station side or hotel side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, its not gas station side or hotel side. The deli sandwiches are massive. It's northeast corner of Tomken Rd. & Eglinton Ave. to the right of Midas Muffler.