PDA

View Full Version : New rims and tires

ROKN GT
02-23-2019, 09:21 PM
Hi guys..new to the group and 1st tym soon to be mustang owner..waiting on my ordered car..i have the performance pack wheels and tires will be for sale..getting new rims and rubber so just wondering if there's any interest

hammerhead
02-23-2019, 09:58 PM
Hi guys..new to the group and 1st tym soon to be mustang owner..waiting on my ordered car..i have the performance pack wheels and tires will be for sale..getting new rims and rubber so just wondering if there's any interest

when your ready post pics and price - lots of new wheels bought and sold here - the Michelins are nice tires what are you planning to get...? and welcome to the TMC!

Stephen06GT
02-23-2019, 10:46 PM
when your ready post pics and price - lots of new wheels bought and sold here - the Michelins are nice tires what are you planning to get...? and welcome to the TMC!

^^This and welcome to the TMC.

ROKN GT
02-23-2019, 10:50 PM
Sry..just saw sales page..please move admin if not allowed..and how do i ad pics

hammerhead
02-23-2019, 11:17 PM
Sry..just saw sales page..please move admin if not allowed..and how do i ad pics

some guys use photo bucket - I just use jpegs on my laptop - never use my cell for anything not sure how it works on the cell phones not sure shy I even have one...lol - someone more helpful will chime in...lol

share pics of your new car too...!

Old Fart
02-23-2019, 11:21 PM
and how do i ad pics

http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/forums/showthread.php?300-How-to-post-a-pic ...and welcome!!

newbiestangowner
02-23-2019, 11:46 PM
some guys use photo bucket - I just use jpegs on my laptop - never use my cell for anything not sure how it works on the cell phones not sure shy I even have one...lol - someone more helpful will chime in...lol

share pics of your new car too...!

U have a cell phone like all of us do.....

So the high Commander can get hold of you when they want to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hammerhead
02-23-2019, 11:59 PM
yah she gets pissed cause it's never charged - get the lecture "what if something happens" my answer to that is...think back to the '90's when nothing happened!

forgot tho I do use it to take pictures and see what time it is...lol

newbiestangowner
02-24-2019, 12:06 AM
yah she gets pissed cause it's never charged - get the lecture "what if something happens" my answer to that is...think back to the '90's when nothing happened!

forgot tho I do use it to take pictures and see what time it is...lol

I held out till just this year- when High Commander would not take no for an answer- I always have to look at my notes section for my phone number

Sorry rokngt, I like to blab and derail threads

Welcome to TMC- how to post pics? What they said above

hammerhead
02-24-2019, 12:09 AM
I held out till just this year- when High Commander would not take no for an answer- I always have to look at my notes section for my phone number

lol... isnt that funny when soemone asks for your for number and you just look at them with a blank stare... "wait a second, let me call my wife, she will know'

newbiestangowner
02-24-2019, 12:11 AM
lol... isnt that funny when soemone asks for your for number and you just look at them with a blank stare... "wait a second, let me call my wife, she will know'

Yesss! Lol ! Then they look at you like you’re a weirdo! I always explain sorry just got the phone

ROKN GT
02-24-2019, 08:04 PM
Here hope this helps..car not due til may..factory staggered 19" gloss ebony black..brand new rims and rubber16247

Screw
02-24-2019, 08:31 PM
What’s factory tire size on those

hammerhead
02-24-2019, 09:09 PM
Here hope this helps..car not due til may..factory staggered 19" gloss ebony black..brand new rims and rubber16247

nice - I may be in the market for a spare set finances permitted - tell us more about the car you ordered...? we want to know....we are nosey..lol

r-model
02-26-2019, 09:11 AM
F.Y.I. Fronts are 255-40-19, rears are 275-40-19

ROKN GT
02-27-2019, 01:51 AM
F.Y.I. Fronts are 255-40-19, rears are 275-40-19

Yes that is correct

ROKN GT
02-27-2019, 01:54 AM
nice - I may be in the market for a spare set finances permitted - tell us more about the car you ordered...? we want to know....we are nosey..lol

Its a 2019 mustang gt convertible velocity blue with grabber blue stitching. .performance pack..b& o sound and active exhaust. .6 speed