PDA

View Full Version : The Doug Ford/PC thread

Chinga
04-12-2019, 02:09 PM
I figured we needed an Ontario thread here and to be more precise a Doug Ford/PC thread. I'll start with the latest cut to legal aid for refugees which in my opinion is good news. It's bad enough we have to pay for their housing, education, benefits and pocket money, but to have to pay for their legal services so they can fight deportation orders or criminality is plain stupid. Unfortunately the refugee loving Federal Government with PM Socks at the helm will continue to waste millions on this stupidity.

https://torontosun.com/news/provincial/ontario-slashes-legal-aid-budget-eliminates-refugee-law-funding

mavrrrick
04-12-2019, 02:11 PM
Sorry....call me an asshole....here illegally, ship them out - no ands, ifs or buts!!!. Take legal channels.

StAnger
04-12-2019, 02:14 PM
Sorry....call me an asshole....here illegally, ship them out - no ands, ifs or buts!!!. Take legal channels.

Damn right! Kick the bastards out!

Minaccia
04-12-2019, 03:29 PM
Doug Ford will be Canada's PM one day.

hammerhead
04-12-2019, 03:33 PM
Dougie will open up the flood gates of term oil soon when he starts enforcing bill 66 a bill he kinda snuck in on the sly (blue or red there all the same) - he's just trying to get everyone drunk first lol

R3troGT
04-13-2019, 01:54 PM

Based on that comment I should not be in Canada.

mavrrrick
04-13-2019, 02:01 PM

Sry but today , why should illegals get in and people who are going through it legally have to wait their turn. It’s not right. And today you really do want background checks on who’s coming in. 911 changed it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Armen
04-13-2019, 02:12 PM

Plus you bought a Dodge :)

R3troGT
04-13-2019, 02:43 PM
Plus you bought a Dodge :)

You are right, I should have bought German lol
And from now on every male must wear Lederhosen to appease my believes :biggrin-new:

StAnger
04-13-2019, 02:57 PM
You are right, I should have bought German lol
And from now on every male must wear Lederhosen to appease my believes :biggrin-new:

Sorry. But this Kraut will never wear Lederhosen. lol

R3troGT
04-13-2019, 03:33 PM
Sorry. But this Kraut will never wear Lederhosen. lol

Hey, I did my part back in the day lol

https://i.imgur.com/Q30Dz1a.jpg

StAnger
04-13-2019, 05:47 PM
Hey, I did my part back in the day lol

https://i.imgur.com/Q30Dz1a.jpg

Makes me glad I never lived in das Vaterland. That and I have to admit, I'm only half Kraut really. The other half is English.

Chinga
04-14-2019, 02:36 PM
So the PC's announce a childcare tax credit in the budget and of course there is bitching and moaning.

Here is a shining example from CityNews:

A segment the night the credit was announced a couple took to complaining about child care costs and how the government wasn’t doing enough to help them. At the end the end of the segment the reporter said the mom was a Lawyer and the dad was a School Teacher so they didn’t qualify because they make over $150k. What in the flying fuck. Seriously ? People want hand outs and free everything nowadays, even those that can well afford shit. If you can’t afford a kid don’t have a kid. Try living within your means.

StAnger
04-14-2019, 03:29 PM
So the PC's announce a childcare tax credit in the budget and of course there is bitching and moaning.

Here is a shining example from CityNews:

A segment the night the credit was announced a couple took to complaining about child care costs and how the government wasn’t doing enough to help them. At the end the end of the segment the reporter said the mom was a Lawyer and the dad was a School Teacher so they didn’t qualify because they make over $150k. What in the flying fuck. Seriously ? People want hand outs and free everything nowadays, even those that can well afford shit. If you can’t afford a kid don’t have a kid. Try living within your means.

Lawyer and a public school teacher (presumably). Two different kinds of leeches.