PDA

View Full Version : Oh look what PM Dressup tried to do

Chinga
04-25-2019, 01:01 PM
From the below article:
It was recently revealed by the Canadian Press that Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland attempted to coerce her counterparts at the G7 to send out a joint communique that claimed white supremacy at home and abroad posed a major global threat. The other countries were reluctant to go along with it.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-chrystia-freelands-partisan-g7-ploy

The really troubling thing about this report is, Trump is apparently the only leader who said "NO" to this. Why would PM Dressup want this included in a communique? Well, it appears he's decided that he can't win the next election on policy, so he's already started trying to smear his conservative rival as being a white-supremacy advocate.

stangstevers
04-25-2019, 01:45 PM
It's an age old tactic used by people like hitler.

Some force is trying to dehumanize "whites" or at least lump "conservatives" as some evil force. But conservatives aren't all white, that's a funny thought. It's not about race at all... I find the only people who really care about race are people like trudeau. I hate racism, it's stupid and should not even exist in this day and age. Yet... I carry a conservative card? Don't judge people by their sex, age, race... judge them by their actions. What the fuck is so hard.

StAnger
04-25-2019, 05:22 PM
It's an age old tactic used by people like hitler.

Some force is trying to dehumanize "whites" or at least lump "conservatives" as some evil force. But conservatives aren't all white, that's a funny thought. It's not about race at all... I find the only people who really care about race are people like trudeau. I hate racism, it's stupid and should not even exist in this day and age. Yet... I carry a conservative card? Don't judge people by their sex, age, race... judge them by their actions. What the fuck is so hard.

The biggest racists are those on the left.