PDA

View Full Version : What a sack of shiat!!!!!

ZR
05-15-2019, 07:13 AM
https://www.cp24.com/news/opp-release-video-of-brazen-fail-to-remain-crash-on-hwy-410-in-brampton-1.4422833

Police have released a video of a brazen fail-to-remain collision on Highway 410 in Brampton in hopes that members of the public can identify the driver.
The incident occurred on the busy highway near Highway 407 on May 3.
In the dash camera video released by police, a vehicle is seen tailgating another car before quickly trying to pass. The passing vehicle is seen cutting off the car in the carpool lane, causing it to spin out of control.

ZR
05-15-2019, 07:16 AM
Click on link above to see the video. Hopefully someone can identify the prick who's time was more important than everyone else on the road. Sadly, this kind of behavior continues to be more and more common.

r-model
05-15-2019, 07:28 AM
Kind of looked like a Focus me thinks

stangstevers
05-15-2019, 07:36 AM
Does look like a Focus!

I'm not excusing actions taken but I bet there's a lot more to the story. Probably a dickwad going 90kmh in the HOV lane and when the idiot in the black car tailgated him, he brake-checked the dude... That's my bet. Plus the Corolla (?) Didn't even see the actions being made? I'm sure all of us would hit the brakes seeing the focus cutting in like that.

To me it's an incident of two idiots letting their ego and adrenaline take control and the lesser driver lost.

ZR
05-15-2019, 07:41 AM
For as much as the vid shows, Corolla was doing approx same speed as traffic and never once did the brake lights flash. Regardless of what may or may not have happened earlier, guy that swung out n passed then brake checked doesn't have a leg to stand on when trying to justify.

stangstevers
05-15-2019, 08:05 AM
Absolutely

But we rarely see people randomly try to cause a collision on purpose for no perceived reason. I get to see road rage incidents almost daily on the 401/407, most of which are caused by left lane hogs going at the speed of traffic or slower. what I'm saying is douchbaggery at this level doesn't start at level-10 off the bat. The black car guy is fucked for sure and I hope he gets caught because we don't need people that reach level-10 rage on the roads. The corolla dude is not a simple victim in my books, he opted to "teach" the road rager a lesson at some point and eventually lost to physics.

hammerhead
05-15-2019, 08:20 AM
I drive the 410 everyday and I see this shit all the time that section up to queen street and a bit further up by sandalwood are major danger zones - traffic thru there flowed Better when the had construction for the hammer lane - since that lane opened its been a nightmare - I see high end cars lambo, z28 and other foreign cars racing thru almost stopped traffic at stupid speeds - the number of high end cars I see at the body shop next door completely written off are mind boggling - most look lime they haven't had their first oil change - this was clearly a dick head fast and furious retard but at times that section of the road could be blamed on poor planning for heavy traffic flow at points thru out the day.

Laffs
05-15-2019, 08:31 AM
What an absolute turd sandwich. Also carry the motion that it appears to be a Fiesta or Focus Fuckboy.

RedSN
05-15-2019, 08:38 AM
To me it's an incident of two idiots letting their ego and adrenaline take control and the lesser driver lost.
by "two idiots" I assume you mean the driver and passenger of the Focus? Because I don't see anything in that vid that the Corolla is responsible for.

WTF
05-15-2019, 08:40 AM
that's a criminal charge there...dangerous driving

hopefully...this asshole falls down a few staircases on his way to court

Quicksilver
05-15-2019, 08:55 AM
I see this on u-tube all the time. People doing stupid things in their cars with unintended consequences. Unfortunately, it seems other people usually pay the price.
In this instance, I can understand the black car driver's anger. Often when I'm in the HOV lane I get stuck behind someone doing 100km or less, far less than the rest of the traffic flow. These left lane idiots should be taken off the road.
I wouldn't be surprised if i was told that 50% of all highway accidents are caused by drivers doing 20kph less than traffic flow.
The other half are probably caused by SUV drivers going 130-140 in heavy rain or snow, thinking their 4 wheel drive will negate the laws of physics.

Armen
05-15-2019, 09:00 AM
Looks like he was sleeping or just maybe drunk.

RedSN
05-15-2019, 09:04 AM
I can understand the black car driver's anger...These left lane idiots should be taken off the road.
The Corolla is in an HOV lane with solid do-not-pass lines on either side of it. So where should this "idiot" go?

Laffs
05-15-2019, 09:36 AM
Looks like he was sleeping or just maybe drunk.

https://memecrunch.com/meme/2TZ37/why-not-both/image.jpg

stangstevers
05-15-2019, 09:47 AM
The Corolla is in an HOV lane with solid do-not-pass lines on either side of it. So where should this "idiot" go?

Into the wall at 90kmh obviously.

StAnger
05-15-2019, 10:21 AM
If it were me, the black car would've been the one going for a ride.

stangstevers
05-15-2019, 11:15 AM
If it were me, the black car would've been the one going for a ride.

I don't know the angle of approach was perfect. I bet he plays a lot of video games and practically trained for a pit maneuver. The Corolla dude is a bad driver, should have seen that coming. I mean, I guess he could have moved over, hit the gas a little and once his bumper reached the black car fender, turn right and hit gas?

hammerhead
05-15-2019, 11:30 AM
I don't know the angle of approach was perfect. I bet he plays a lot of video games and practically trained for a pit maneuver. The Corolla dude is a bad driver, should have seen that coming. I mean, I guess he could have moved over, hit the gas a little and once his bumper reached the black car fender, turn right and hit gas?

I have to agree with in a little on this - don't know anything video games but did find myself backing out of several potential situation this morning even altered my route (which can be easier out in the country) but yes there at so many people out there seem pretty aimless...

js197
05-15-2019, 11:52 AM
having lived in Brampton for many years I hate to say it but this is just another day on the 410.. at least he didnt get shot like those other guys

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2018/11/21/highway-410-brampton-shooting/

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2018/11/13/highway-410-crash/

Stephen06GT
05-15-2019, 12:47 PM
I just heard an interview on the radio with the driver of the Toyota. From his point of view he was driving with the flow of traffic and there was only the driver in the black car traveling in the HOV lane. Maybe the driver of the black car thinks HOV stands for High Official Velocity? ;)

stangstevers
05-15-2019, 12:53 PM
I hear doug ford wants to change the HOV lanes for those in a hurry to spend their earnings on buck-a-beer. Beer Only Lanes

newbiestangowner
05-15-2019, 12:53 PM
I just heard an interview on the radio with the driver of the Toyota. From his point of view he was driving with the flow of traffic and there was only the driver in the black car traveling in the HOV lane. Maybe the driver of the black car thinks HOV stands for High Official Velocity? ;)

Possible lol- from Burlington to Mississauga they use it as the “autobahn “ lane- I don’t use it even with the family. Even at buck 20 they tailgate- then when I go all in impound they don’t wanna go ?
Bottom line it’s Hov solid line- if its slow it’s slow. If Ford Focus wants go to other regular lanes- maybe he/she should be upset at the left passing lane “bandits”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stangstevers
05-15-2019, 12:55 PM
I dont get to use HOV lanes very often but if I'm not comfortable going over 130 or whatever and some idiot is tailgating me, I will safely (yet illegally) get out of the HOV lane.

hsousa88
05-15-2019, 06:02 PM
What a dumbass. Hope they catch this guy and take his license.

I never use HOV lanes.. don’t like the idea of being stuck there. If you cross over, your in the wrong even if some idiot was tailgating you.

But eh.. been driving my truck since 2015 and it seems like I come across a lot less idiots vs driving my old cars/the wifes car/the fox. I guess people see a big red truck and gtfo of the way.

92redragtop
05-15-2019, 06:30 PM
I dont get to use HOV lanes very often but if I'm not comfortable going over 130 or whatever and some idiot is tailgating me, I will safely (yet illegally) get out of the HOV lane.

Why would you get out of the HOV lane illegally? Non-HOV drivers in the vicinity are not expecting an illegal move out of that lane so it cannot be considered "safe".

I see this on the 427 everyday - would love to see traffic cams be able to photo-ticket drivers that cross these lines. Not sure why these folks cannot wait 30-60 seconds until they are in a legal cross-over zone.

Hope they find that idiot.

StAnger
05-15-2019, 06:41 PM

I kind of picture it going this way.

https://youtu.be/IGFMH8n46dk?t=79

Gr8Stang
05-15-2019, 08:07 PM
I kind of picture it going this way.

https://youtu.be/IGFMH8n46dk?t=79

Speaking of aggressive driving.....I think Earnhardt defined the term. Nice pit maneuver right there. LOL!

pwrab
05-15-2019, 11:20 PM
They will catch him. Looking forward to it!