View Full Version : End humanity now! Dodgeball is oppressive.

Chinga
06-05-2019, 01:28 PM
What in the fuck! Just end humanity RFN by launching all nuclear missiles. That says it all, how dare we recognize power/strength/ability/leadership/skills. No but instead everyone should be a weak, cowed, beta student who will bow down without private thought or ability to resist under the guise of making "good citizens".

Likely this "study" was funded by our tax dollars in action...GRANT.

https://nationalpost.com/news/dodgeball-isnt-just-problematic-its-an-unethical-tool-of-oppression-researchers

mavrrrick
06-05-2019, 01:30 PM
Unbelievable....This world is getting stupider by the minute.

mavrrrick
06-05-2019, 01:32 PM
What I truly hate today is that kids are being taught there are no "Losers". Um, yes there is, its part of learning. What happens when they apply for that job and don't get it?? They lost. They won't know how to accept that. Suicide??

Boomer
06-05-2019, 01:34 PM
WTF??? The world is going to hell in a hand bag as they say....Why not study how to help the poor innocent people suffering from hunger and clean water?

mavrrrick
06-05-2019, 01:35 PM
^^^because its to logical!!!^^^

Boomer
06-05-2019, 01:42 PM
I think all these new microwaves/radiowaves from cell phones and satellites are affecting brainwaves...LOL

RedSN
06-05-2019, 01:45 PM
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball" -Patches O'Houlihan

Life Lesson

stangstevers
06-05-2019, 01:51 PM
you didn't also hear that cauliflower is RACIST... lol

RedSN
06-05-2019, 01:52 PM
how is cauliflower racist?

Laffs
06-05-2019, 02:04 PM

Now you've done it...

fast Ed
06-05-2019, 03:06 PM
I was one of the little weaklings in gym class who couldn't throw worth a crap, so I would scoot up to the "neutral zone" to grab the balls that were sitting, and pass them off to teammates who could throw. Worked well until one time when I glanced up after grabbing a ball to find one coming from the opposing side at high velocity about 6 inches from my face! LOL

Didn't feel oppressed, but it did display teamwork in action ...

stangstevers
06-05-2019, 03:47 PM

Lol... I can't remember exactly but I think someone said it was white people food or something. Nut cases on both sides of the political spectrum ...

RedSN
06-05-2019, 04:01 PM
“...growing plants that are culturally familiar to the community.... When someone says that it’s ‘too hard’ to do a green space that grows yuca instead of, I dunno, cauliflower or something, what you’re doing is you’re taking a colonial approach to environmentalism,” the 29-year-old freshman congresswoman says in an Instagram video
:facepalm:

Politicians, ALL politicians, should just stay off social media. It's just far too easy to say stupid shit.

Laffs
06-05-2019, 04:10 PM
AOC makes me want to punch myself in the temple until I pass out.

stangstevers
06-05-2019, 04:22 PM
:facepalm:

Politicians, ALL politicians, should just stay off social media. It's just far too easy to say stupid shit.

At least we get to see who they are Haha! Looks like we've reached the bottom of the barrel for politicians