PDA

View Full Version : New TDSB dress code. Cover nipples, groin, and ass, and you're good to go.

Chinga
06-08-2019, 10:47 AM
Buried on page 10 of the new Toronto District School Board dress code policy is a note that come September students can wear pajamas and/or onesies to school.

The bright minds at the TDSB who put together the new dress code don’t say whether such sleepwear can be a nightgown, drawstring pants, straight pajamas or a Victoria Secret-style Teddy.

I guess that’s open to interpretation, along with the myriad of tops and bottoms that will soon be perfectly acceptable to wear in class: Tops that are backless, bare the midriff and have plunging necklines that expose cleavage, as long as they cover “nipples.”

This is all contained in the new dress code along with the permission to wear bottoms that expose legs, thighs and hips as long as “groin and buttocks” are covered.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/levy-the-nearly-naked-truth-about-tdsbs-new-dress-code-policy

mavrrrick
06-08-2019, 11:28 AM
I work in the schools and this is gonna be trouble!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True Blue
06-08-2019, 02:31 PM
Thankfully the board I work for has a specific dress code.

StAnger
06-08-2019, 08:21 PM
Disgusting. Way to push society further down the shitter.

This is why if I had kids, they'd be going to a Christian or private school.

92redragtop
06-09-2019, 01:32 AM
Is it the school or the parents?

Who does the parenting?

ZR
06-09-2019, 07:53 AM
Why is it so difficult to look at how well a dress code works at other school boards and not follow suit??

StAnger
06-09-2019, 07:57 AM
Is it the school or the parents?

Who does the parenting?

Since trash breeds trash, you can't count on the parents to instill morals to their children these days.

92redragtop
06-09-2019, 10:14 AM
I get that but I thought we were against the government parenting our children, or telling us what's best for us - you, know, individual accountability and responsibility?

Isn't the benevolent all knowing government what our Liberal and NDP parties likes to do?

5.4MarkVIII
06-09-2019, 10:35 AM
School boards have control of their own decision do they not? Dress code is not government decision.

I would expect that the school boards would promote the same values that I try to teach at home but they are a place of education and I would expect that education based on science, fact and current knowledge would be the number one priority.

How to behave how to dress how to respect others. I would think are lessons that should be taught at home.

My school had no dress code. My wife’s school uniforms. Both schools had disrespectful kids who treated others like garbage.

Dress code or lack there of dosnt change that

StAnger
06-09-2019, 11:37 AM
I get that but I thought we were against the government parenting our children, or telling us what's best for us - you, know, individual accountability and responsibility?

Isn't the benevolent all knowing government what our Liberal and NDP parties likes to do?

Most offices I've worked at have a dress code, so why should schools be any different?

92redragtop
06-09-2019, 12:25 PM
School board is quasi government. Aren't board trustees elected (at least they are in Caledon)?

I get dress codes but "someone" buys these clothes for the kids, feeds them in the morning, and lets them out the house or walks/drives them to the bus or school. I assume your parents don't drive you to the office as a 30-60 year old person? If you're going to social engineer then isn't it better to focus at root versus end product. Trying to fix quality at the end of the production line is never as good as fixing it before or on the production line.

StAnger
06-09-2019, 12:48 PM
School board is quasi government. Aren't board trustees elected (at least they are in Caledon)?

I get dress codes but "someone" buys these clothes for the kids, feeds them in the morning, and lets them out the house or walks/drives them to the bus or school. I assume your parents don't drive you to the office as a 30-60 year old person? If you're going to social engineer then isn't it better to focus at root versus end product. Trying to fix quality at the end of the production line is never as good as fixing it before or on the production line.

You have a valid point, but then again maybe society is too far gone and should just be flushed away.

RedSN
06-09-2019, 12:54 PM
I can’t believe i’m the one suggesting this (maybe i’m just subconsciously throwing the match on the fuel to watch the burning aftermath, or some of you people are having a bad influence on me), but wonder if this has more to do with religious attire vs mini skirts?

StAnger
06-09-2019, 01:10 PM
I can’t believe i’m the one suggesting this (maybe i’m just subconsciously throwing the match on the fuel to watch the burning aftermath, or some of you people are having a bad influence on me), but wonder if this has more to do with religious attire vs mini skirts?

I just want to be clear. Are you asking whether or not things were better when the teachings of Christianity were more widely accepted and taught?

5.4MarkVIII
06-09-2019, 01:26 PM
I would say as a non religious person that there is validity to the argument that things were better. just look at the growth and prosperity of the nations that followed a judao/christian teaching.

not necessarily due to the belief or love of a god, but the teachings of love, acceptance and community, that its important to care for your fellow man and work to better yourself towards a greater good whatever that may be.

its a very interesting philosophical conversation unfortunately one that turns sour very quickly

5.4MarkVIII
06-09-2019, 01:27 PM

yes your right I think they may be elected, I was more meaning the TSDB made these decisions not the Ford government as an example

mavrrrick
06-09-2019, 01:41 PM
Wonder what would happen if I show to work in a speedo and just my nipples covered. Lol

Chinga
06-09-2019, 03:13 PM
Wonder what would happen if I show to work in a speedo and just my nipples covered. Lol

Likely given a promotion along with an award for bravery.

mavrrrick
06-09-2019, 04:54 PM
Likely given a promotion along with an award for bravery.

Lol.... you’re probably right!!!

5.4MarkVIII
06-09-2019, 04:56 PM

Borat?

mavrrrick
06-09-2019, 05:13 PM
Dats a nice

92redragtop
06-09-2019, 06:26 PM

Dollar bill in your waistband?

True Blue
06-09-2019, 07:17 PM
just like John Tory did with the trans Gender Stripper on his lap

I didn't hear about this, had to look it up. And I regret that I did!

StAnger
06-09-2019, 07:23 PM
I didn't hear about this, had to look it up. And I regret that I did!

WTF? That's disgusting.

I miss when trannies were just a part of a car....

92redragtop
06-09-2019, 10:30 PM
just like John Tory did with the trans Gender Stripper on his lap

This was real?

StAnger
06-10-2019, 05:43 AM
This was real?

Watch at your own risk.

https://www.reddit.com/r/metacanada/comments/bo4ek6/wtf_john_tory/

yes.

Tory with his media connections has done a good job of keeping it on the down low.

Tough spot for a limp mayor. Pandering has fuzzy limits and boundaries.

Just imagine if he would have won in 2007. He would've been almost as bad of a disaster and McGoofy, Orville Wynnenbacker, and worse than Duhgy "Boozehound" Ford.