View Full Version : City by city drivers report card.

ZR
07-28-2019, 07:52 AM
Top 10 Cities with the worst Drivers, with grade
Orangeville, D
Bradford, D
Woodstock, D
Sault Ste. Marie, D
Brantford, D
Orillia, D
Thunder Bay, C
St. Thomas, C
Caledon, C
Barrie, C
Top 10 Ontario cities with the best drivers, with grade
North York, A
Toronto, A
East York, A
Etobicoke, A
Mississauga, A
Brampton, A
Scarborough, A
York, A
Thornhill, A
Oakville, A

mavrrrick
07-28-2019, 07:58 AM
Lmfao-toronto=A????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screw
07-28-2019, 07:59 AM
Oh ya thornhill, Brampton , scarborough A lmao

CON VERT
07-28-2019, 08:12 AM
They missed AJAX ! f'in looser driver's around here ! everyday major smash ups ! mainly millennials doing everything but driving ! have had parts from other vehicles bounce off my van twice now in last 10 days ,& it's not just one smacking another , they are hitting each other so hard that they drive'n the vehicle they hit into 2 or 3 other cars with the force, that only says to me that they didn't even touch the brakes , meaning they have no idea where they are or were, as said doing everything but driving !

Harbinger
07-28-2019, 08:37 AM
Scarbrough gets a fucking F.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

RedSN
07-28-2019, 08:47 AM
Heard this on the radio last week. How are they determining these grades? What criteria? Who did this ranking?

edit: survey done by insurance companies
https://www.insurancehotline.com/ontarios-worst-cities-for-driving-2019/

5.4MarkVIII
07-28-2019, 09:04 AM
must be a pretty low bar

SVOMACH1
07-28-2019, 12:46 PM
I can vouch for Sault Ste Marie. D is generous.

Screw
07-28-2019, 12:55 PM
^^^oh shit ya guess that’s valid

Screw
07-28-2019, 12:57 PM
I though Brampton was high risk :shrug:
Markham ?

Hutch
07-29-2019, 03:08 PM
That is a flipping joke. 80% of the cities with an A must have cheated.

RedSN
07-29-2019, 03:20 PM
That is a flipping joke. 80% of the cities with an A must have cheated.

Based on the details provided by shoppers who obtained Ontario auto insurance quotes, you have to look beyond Toronto’s borders to find the cities whose drivers admit to having the most tickets, collisions, or a combination of the two, on their driving record

The survey isn't based on facts, so yeah it's a joke.
You could just as easily draw the conclusion that people in Orangeville own up to their tickets, while Toronto and Brampton drivers deny deny deny.

Quicksilver
07-29-2019, 07:22 PM
Bradford is 5 minutes north of me and I'm there almost daily. I think the letter grades, as compared to Toronto, should be reversed!

hammerhead
07-30-2019, 09:58 AM
The survey isn't based on facts, so yeah it's a joke.
You could just as easily draw the conclusion that people in Orangeville own up to their tickets, while Toronto and Brampton drivers deny deny deny.

Base on the info you provided I can see the connection - I can't see many accidents happening in orangeville but they do have their own police force and are likely writing a lot of tickets to support it - shelburne has their own police force as well quite a large one at that in my opinion for the size of the community and their basic function is traffic and stray dogs...lol of recent since the growth they are also getting more domestic calls I think - I also read some stats a few years ago that the area I live has the largest consumption of alcohol in Ontario. OPP often doing spot checks on side roads in the middle of the day. Many many bad intersection here result in a lot of deaths - hwy 10/also produces a lot of fatalities - I would assume when they Orangeville they refer to Dufferin County...just my guess.

fast Ed
07-30-2019, 11:42 AM
Exactly ... I remember an article in the last year or so about the high insurance rates for drivers with Brampton postal codes because of the number of claims in that area.