PDA

View Full Version : Foam cannon soap...

Stephen06GT
08-19-2019, 09:11 AM
Okay all you TMC detailers, I need your advise. We tried out our new to us Karcher pressure washer this weekend (thanks again NickD, it worked great) and used some leftover car wash soap I had lying around in the foam cannon. The stuff I used worked well, but I went through a lot of it. What type of soap should I be in using and should it be diluted?

Thanks

NickD
08-19-2019, 12:14 PM
If you want to use a foam gun
Text me tonight and I will get you the info on my current setup, it works much better

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Scrape
08-19-2019, 12:16 PM
Adams Ultra Foam and Chemical Guys Honeydew Snow Foam is the standard stuff that a lot of people use for this application. 2 ounces of the Chemical Guys and Adams needs 4 ounces roughly to do the same job. I would go with the Chemical Guys as less product and does a better job foaming.

Stephen06GT
08-19-2019, 12:55 PM
Adams Ultra Foam and Chemical Guys Honeydew Snow Foam is the standard stuff that a lot of people use for this application. 2 ounces of the Chemical Guys and Adams needs 4 ounces roughly to do the same job. I would go with the Chemical Guys as less product and does a better job foaming.

2oz and the rest of the container is water?

Scrape
08-19-2019, 01:25 PM
Correct Stephen.
2oz and the rest of the container is water?

NickD
08-19-2019, 01:29 PM
Megs gold class works 80% as well, is cheap and easy to find as well

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

FABMAN
08-20-2019, 03:23 PM
I use the Chemical guys Honeydew foam soap and it’s very good. Don’t need much either for great results.