PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Ger...

Stephen06GT
09-13-2019, 08:09 AM
Yesterday was not only a great track day, but for me it was a “check one off of the bucket list” kind of day. Thanks to Gerry for letting me drive his Porsche Cayman around TMP. It was an experience I will never forget.

fast Ed
09-13-2019, 09:02 AM
Quite an eye-opener to drive something on track that actually stops and turns, isn't it? LOL

RedSN
09-13-2019, 09:34 AM
After some arm twisting from Ger I also made a few laps with the Porsche. As I suspected it made my car feel like poo. Thanks Ger.

Car is so nimble I didn’t know if I was pushing it or not. I suspect I was not even close. Very well mannered gocart. Although I was having difficulty getting the feel of the gearbox. LOL used to a T5.

RAT ATK
09-13-2019, 09:25 PM
I guess I should pile on.
That car hangs on something fierce.
I hear you about the shifter Don. Kind of a guessing game.
Thank you Ger, that was a real treat to experience that mid-engined beauty on a racetrack. What balance.

ZR
09-14-2019, 07:10 AM
Was offered to take it out but declined, wanted to come home still liking how my car brakes n negotiates the turns. Damm it looks smooth out there.

Ger
09-24-2019, 09:51 PM
Thanks guys. Glad you enjoyed the CS. I appreciate the feedback. I am fortunate to know several fellas that I feel comfortable letting drive my car(s) and I picked up a few pointers along the way.
I must also give a shout out to John ( Brad's dad) for letting me drive his 2011 Coyote. I really enjoyed driving that car.
I think we should all swap cars during track days starting with one very special Mustang the Shelby GT350R !!!!!! Dave, are you there, Dave, GR, GR ????

ZR
09-25-2019, 07:46 AM
LOL