PDA

View Full Version : Jesse James made an urn for Jessi Combs

Chinga
09-20-2019, 09:49 AM
Popeofwelding on Instagram wrote:

Sometimes we are called on to do something for someone else. That thing isn’t something that we need or really want to to do. But we without a doubt have to do it with all our heart. This was definitely one of those things.
Hanging out with Jessi a year ago, and filming some shows for Discovery. I never thought she would be overwhelming my thoughts and heart like she has for the last couple weeks. Without a doubt this is the emotionally hardest piece of metal I have ever had to shape. Not because of the skills or labor involved. It because of what it is and what it symbolizes, and who’s ashes it will hold forever. I had no plan, no patterns, no design ideas. I simply cut a circle of copper and started hammering. I let the metal dictate what it wanted to be. Thinking about her every step of the way and what she would like, and what she would think about it. Hoping I gave it the right amount of love, blood, sweat and tears.
Thank you Terry for the honor of letting me do this. I hope in some way it makes your pain a little lighter.
#jessejames
#RIPJessiCombs

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2m1W7qHWb-/?igshid=1b3oamj9zf9lt

Laffs
09-20-2019, 10:26 AM
That's pretty rad he was able to do it. Fitting in a sense.

ZR
09-20-2019, 09:34 PM
Extremely cool.