PDA

View Full Version : When are you guys storing your rides?

stangstevers
09-30-2019, 08:27 AM
Well, it will be almost 40 tomorrow. I was planning for end of October and pull the drivetrain out. I want to upgrade the heads/cam on the 302 and clean things up after 5 years.

Boomer
09-30-2019, 09:18 AM
Hi Steve, end of October to mid November. I'm planning on doing the same. Engine bay needs a good detailing with the motor out.

The Newmare
09-30-2019, 09:23 AM
Hi Steve, end of October to mid November. I'm planning on doing the same. Engine bay needs a good detailing with the motor out.

this sounds about right.

juvehab
09-30-2019, 09:26 AM
Question. Do you guys change the oil prior to storage or after?

Boomer
09-30-2019, 09:36 AM
Question. Do you guys change the oil prior to storage or after?

Unless the oil is due for a change, I was told to change it in the spring after storage.

Old Fart
09-30-2019, 10:40 AM
Mine gets put away when they start with the salt.

Gr8Stang
09-30-2019, 10:42 AM
Usually put mine away in November.....pending the weather situation.

As for the oil change, I use synthetic 5W-50 in mine and change it once a season. I don't put much mileage on the car and the oil analysis tests show its fine.

Scott
09-30-2019, 10:51 AM
Insurance comes of my 08 October 1st. Personally I prefer to do an oil change before storage.

Weather will dictate when Orange Fury takes her nap.

Zutz2v
09-30-2019, 10:52 AM
This is the first year owning mine. How do I properly store it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laffs
09-30-2019, 11:30 AM
This is the first year owning mine. How do I properly store it ?

This is how I store mine, everyone has a slightly different ritual but this is what I do.

- If the oil is due for a change, change it. If its got under 3000kms or 8 months on it I wait till spring
- Drive the car to my nearest gas station, full tank of fuel and the proper amount of stabilizer in the tank and drive home
- Give the car and through cleaning in and out, making sure to clean the underside and wheel wells as best I can
- Full interior vacuum and remove everything from interior and trunk
- Lube all the seals and weather stripping up
- Check all my tires and pump them all up about 4psi over where I normally would run them
- Drive it in my garage which I've covered the floor with poly vapour barrier and 1" foam pads under each wheel
- Park it with the ebrake off and wheels chocked
- I leave my windows down just a crack and my convertible top down but not latched so I don't flatted the seals
- Bounce sheets in the interior to keep any critters away and keep interior smelling fresh
- Steel wool in the tail pipes to keep any critters out
- Pull the cover over it
- Don't start it or touch it until spring

In the spring when I go to take it out I undo the last few steps, pull the fuel pump fuse and crank it for 15 seconds to build oil pressure then start it and let it idle. Drive it slowly and gingerly to burn off the stabilized fuel, put in new premium and change the oil, start rippin.

RedSN
09-30-2019, 11:36 AM
Park it. Pull the battery. Leave it.

True Blue
09-30-2019, 11:55 AM
Put away around mid November, pending the weather.

mavrrrick
09-30-2019, 12:19 PM
Store mine at first Snowflake. I put down tarp, (don’t have to now because of epoxy floor finish) and put carpet under all wheels and cover. Clean and do oil change prior to storing. Also put battery tender on it. Oh ya...forgot stabilizer and Shell premium fuel.

Chinga
09-30-2019, 02:04 PM
Mine are always stored...:ford:

Ponyryd
09-30-2019, 02:55 PM
Probably this weekend. I do a mix of what Laffs does, and what RedSN does.

Laffs
09-30-2019, 04:02 PM
Probably this weekend. I do a mix of what Laffs does, and what RedSN does.

In all honesty so will I probably.

Zutz2v
09-30-2019, 04:25 PM
This is how I store mine, everyone has a slightly different ritual but this is what I do.

- If the oil is due for a change, change it. If its got under 3000kms or 8 months on it I wait till spring
- Drive the car to my nearest gas station, full tank of fuel and the proper amount of stabilizer in the tank and drive home
- Give the car and through cleaning in and out, making sure to clean the underside and wheel wells as best I can
- Full interior vacuum and remove everything from interior and trunk
- Lube all the seals and weather stripping up
- Check all my tires and pump them all up about 4psi over where I normally would run them
- Drive it in my garage which I've covered the floor with poly vapour barrier and 1" foam pads under each wheel
- Park it with the ebrake off and wheels chocked
- I leave my windows down just a crack and my convertible top down but not latched so I don't flatted the seals
- Bounce sheets in the interior to keep any critters away and keep interior smelling fresh
- Steel wool in the tail pipes to keep any critters out
- Pull the cover over it
- Don't start it or touch it until spring

In the spring when I go to take it out I undo the last few steps, pull the fuel pump fuse and crank it for 15 seconds to build oil pressure then start it and let it idle. Drive it slowly and gingerly to burn off the stabilized fuel, put in new premium and change the oil, start rippin.

Dude your intense. I was going to just cover the floor with cardboard and jack the car on stands and let the suspension hang. Put 94 with stabilizer clean inside and out put battery and cover. Also would you recommend paint correction now or spring ?

Laffs
09-30-2019, 04:41 PM
Dude your intense. I was going to just cover the floor with cardboard and jack the car on stands and let the suspension hang. Put 94 with stabilizer clean inside and out put battery and cover. Also would you recommend paint correction now or spring ?

I've never been accused of not being intense so ya, accurate.

If you were going to do a full paint correct I'd wait till spring just in case the cover scuffs it or something bumps it in the winter. Also I'd go buy a roll of cheap poly vapour barrier over cardboard. Cardboard will still suck up moisture which is what you're try to prevent. Also I personally think jackstands is worse than leaving on wheels having the weight hang on all your suspension components unless you put stands under control arms/rear axle.

Reggie
09-30-2019, 04:47 PM
I let the weather tell me when.

I see lots of good advice above. I remove the battery, put it in the basement on a trickle charger. Other than that, stabilizer with a full tank, tires over inflated and on foam.

I am stealing the bounce sheets idea for sure!!!

Zutz2v
09-30-2019, 04:52 PM
I've never been accused of not being intense so ya, accurate.

If you were going to do a full paint correct I'd wait till spring just in case the cover scuffs it or something bumps it in the winter. Also I'd go buy a roll of cheap poly vapour barrier over cardboard. Cardboard will still suck up moisture which is what you're try to prevent. Also I personally think jackstands is worse than leaving on wheels having the weight hang on all your suspension components unless you put stands under control arms/rear axle.

I was told to let everything hang to release weight

Laffs
09-30-2019, 05:02 PM
Dunno why, in my head cars and their suspension components are designed to live their life 365/24/7 with 4 wheels on the ground (excluding Raptors). Figure having the suspension at max droop with it bearing on the bump stops and other components living at geometry they were designed to live at for extended periods.

Zutz2v
09-30-2019, 05:56 PM
Dunno why, in my head cars and their suspension components are designed to live their life 365/24/7 with 4 wheels on the ground (excluding Raptors). Figure having the suspension at max droop with it bearing on the bump stops and other components living at geometry they were designed to live at for extended periods.

I was told to do it to save the Tires from flat spots

Ponyryd
09-30-2019, 06:33 PM
Modern tires don’t get flat spots like older ones do, and yes, hanging your suspension is bad for all the bushings (since they’re now at the opposite end of the natural seated position) as well you’re now exposing the strut shafts to moisture and dirt since they’re extended and not safe and sound in the strut/shock housing. I have never raised my pressures or added foam or anything below my tires and they have never had flat spots. As well do not put cardboard under the car, as stated it will absorb moisture and take longer to dry out, thereby exposing the underside of the car to excess moisture. Use a tarp or vapour barrier under the car, if anything (I use nothing)

Zutz2v
09-30-2019, 06:38 PM
Modern tires don’t get flat spots like older ones do, and yes, hanging your suspension is bad for all the bushings (since they’re now at the opposite end of the natural seated position) as well you’re now exposing the strut shafts to moisture and dirt since they’re extended and not safe and sound in the strut/shock housing. I have never raised my pressures or added foam or anything below my tires and they have never had flat spots. As well do not put cardboard under the car, as stated it will absorb moisture and take longer to dry out, thereby exposing the underside of the car to excess moisture. Use a tarp or vapour barrier under the car, if anything (I use nothing)

Thank you for adding clarity. All of you guys are very helpful :)

Zutz2v
10-01-2019, 04:13 PM
Done my last wash for the season before she gets stored. Wash and max. Paint correction at the beginning of next season. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191001/2482f99dc0c1c8ca8f3644c14d12ffad.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191001/1e6e9e1b85d8bc4ce759e96b5521aaff.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191001/4819f5f27cdafee0104edb1b56f3c262.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191001/d91cf1ecf16342ebb4cefcafbe28037f.jpg

CDNfyrfytr
10-01-2019, 04:54 PM
^^^^^That’s a beautiful car!

I don’t put mine away until the salt comes out. Full tank, fuel stabilizer, battery out, tires over inflated, parked on a mat in my garage. Washed, hopefully and covered. Drove the shit out of it today before the rain,so....[emoji16]. Hopefully get another month of driving!

Zutz2v
10-01-2019, 06:02 PM
^^^^^That’s a beautiful car!

I don’t put mine away until the salt comes out. Full tank, fuel stabilizer, battery out, tires over inflated, parked on a mat in my garage. Washed, hopefully and covered. Drove the shit out of it today before the rain,so....[emoji16]. Hopefully get another month of driving!

I did the same with mine. I had the day off. So I detailed it. And thanks. Also I love the colour of yours. I was just wondering did your stang come in that colour or did you have it painted ?

CDNfyrfytr
10-01-2019, 06:46 PM
I did the same with mine. I had the day off. So I detailed it. And thanks. Also I love the colour of yours. I was just wondering did your stang come in that colour or did you have it painted ?

Factory paint. Competition Orange. Only available in 2004 on the Mach 1. I believe Cobras and regular mustangs were also available in that colour in 2004.

Ponyryd
10-01-2019, 08:15 PM
^Yes, they were.

ZR
10-02-2019, 08:22 AM
Fuel Stab / SeaFoam should be added to your last tank of fuel and driven at least a few miles to be sure it's through everything from stem to stern.
Pump the tires up to 40psi to cut down on flat spotting (my Nitto's take at least 15 or 20 minutes driving to settle down each and every spring, have since new / Impala does the same on BFG).
If oil is in good shape, no need to dump.
Disconnect your battery, if critters get in and chew wires, cuts down on possibility of a fire.
If possible, remove battery and store hooked to a tender.
Search every nook n cranny for even the tiniest bit of food or wrapper etc that will attract unwanted winter squatters.
Once shut off for the season, leave until next spring, don't start over the winter.

1BAD92LX
10-02-2019, 08:59 AM
+1 on the great colour, love that blue

Add to the above. Bounce dryer sheets under hood and inside under dash and call it a season.

Armen
10-02-2019, 02:31 PM
https://www.angrydadmotors.com/

svo1990mustang
10-02-2019, 04:57 PM
Mine will be going away in November, unless snow flies earlier.

Hutch
10-02-2019, 06:45 PM
I’ll probably stop driving it the end of this month.

BAB CObra
10-03-2019, 11:47 AM
my stang seems to be stored 24/7 365 days a year :(... i put a total of 50km on it this year.. what a waste.

Nate_V8
10-03-2019, 02:24 PM
Driving mine this winter. Should be fun, been awhile since I had a rwd car in the snow!!

FABMAN
10-06-2019, 08:45 AM
Mine goes into storage between Thanksgiving and Halloween, after that it gets too cold to wash.

Chinga
10-06-2019, 02:17 PM
- - - Updated - - -

my stang seems to be stored 24/7 365 days a year :(... i put a total of 50km on it this year.. what a waste.

I hear you on this as I don't have time to drive it and when I do the weather isn't compliant. Makes me want to sell it...

BAB CObra
10-07-2019, 09:37 AM
- - - Updated - - -

I hear you on this as I don't have time to drive it and when I do the weather isn't compliant. Makes me want to sell it...

kids make me too busy to enough.. took it out yesterday but with the family and cant go crazy in it lol

F1Fan
10-08-2019, 07:58 PM
How do you guys find the summer tires in the colder weather. They are as hard as rock when it gets down into the mid single digits. And if it’s wet the traction suffers big time, I find. I also have read about actual possible cracking when using them below 7C.
Do you all run on your summers until you store the car.

newbiestangowner
10-08-2019, 08:01 PM
^ I do, and yes they are like hockey pucks in cold/wet. I’ve never experienced cracking, and I tend to run mine till last possible moment before storage.

F1Fan
10-08-2019, 08:51 PM
I do want to drive mine as long as I can

Gr8Stang
10-08-2019, 09:02 PM
How do you guys find the summer tires in the colder weather. They are as hard as rock when it gets down into the mid single digits. And if it’s wet the traction suffers big time, I find. I also have read about actual possible cracking when using them below 7C.
Do you all run on your summers until you store the car.

Have to be extra careful now that the temps are dropping. Trying to pass someone quickly now requires some restraint...otherwise the rear end gets loose on my Shelby. The same tires in the summer warmth were good and grippy.

Some performance tires will even suggest storing the tires in a temperature controlled environment....to avoid cracking/deterioration in the freezing temps. Found that out on my 12 Boss 302 Pirelli P-Zero's....when I read up on them. I had no idea.....and left them on when I stored the car. Ended up replacing them early, despite still having a fair amount of tread, I wasn't willing to roll the dice when I did a Lapping day @ Mosport.

newbiestangowner
10-08-2019, 09:04 PM
I do want to drive mine as long as I can

As Gr8Stang said - exercise some restraint and common sense , you will be fine

F1Fan
10-08-2019, 09:15 PM
I remember reading about the Pirelli tires. I imagine the Michelin’s are the same.

Gr8Stang
10-09-2019, 10:01 AM
I remember reading about the Pirelli tires. I imagine the Michelin’s are the same.

Yah, I believe it applies to most of the High Performance Summer rubber. Incidentally, I replaced my Pirelli's with the Michelin Pilot Super Sports.....they were a great tire! Did one lapping day with them and they performed very well. I sold the car not tool long after, so not sure how they held up longer term, but most reviews I've read have been excellent.

bbriann
10-09-2019, 12:06 PM
Not so much as storage as getting into more modifications...roll cage, maybe gear change from 4.30 to 4.10, new drag slicks, change oil, change spark plugs, wash wax, maybe front K frame, maybe move battery to trunk etc

Zutz2v
10-13-2019, 10:37 PM
Cars put away for winter [emoji3064].

pwrab
10-20-2019, 12:31 PM
Mine will be road insured until mid-November. But not driven much between now and then. Insurance goes back on in mid-February, but again not really likely to drive it much before early March.

There’s a certain guy that busts my b@lls over not storing it until ‘May’. Personality, I think that’s a waste. You gotta drive and enjoy your car!

Laffs
10-20-2019, 05:50 PM
I took the Mustang to the gym this morning, filled up the tank afterwards and gave it a bath and tire fill. Re-org'd the garage so the winter power tools are now accessible behind the Mustang and tossed it on the foam blocks and under the cover. Figure go out on a high note but if next weekend is gonna be 60s and sunny again i might have to try and sneak it out again.

RedSN
10-20-2019, 07:10 PM
Washed the car and the track wheels, pumped up the tires, disconnected the battery, covered her up, and lifter her away.
Next weekend, same thing for the cottage, LOL.

https://photos.smugmug.com/TMC/i-wgMN5XJ/0/a91718a4/L/4CE246D8-2377-4471-87E3-DD5C9A298C37-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/TMC/i-Z3gHwBv/0/d8967a9a/M/7FC17D54-F105-4F82-BA4F-65588AF75122-M.jpg

True Blue
10-20-2019, 07:59 PM
Oh shit Don washed his car and put it away, winter is around the corner! LoL.

ZR
10-21-2019, 08:33 AM
Stored the Impala late last week, Cobra headed to bed the next week or two.

stangstevers
10-21-2019, 08:35 AM
Oh shit Don washed his car and put it away, winter is around the corner! LoL.

he took it out of storage to store it?

ZR
10-21-2019, 08:37 AM
No, been 5yrs since be began process of getting ready for winter storage.

Laffs
10-21-2019, 11:07 AM
Washed the car and the track wheels, pumped up the tires, disconnected the battery, covered her up, and lifter her away.
Next weekend, same thing for the cottage, LOL.

Please post pictures once you have the cottage on the lift.

RedSN
10-21-2019, 05:54 PM
No, been 5yrs since be began process of getting ready for winter storage.
And the storage space is almost finished! Almost.

SVOMACH1
10-26-2019, 09:04 AM
More room in the garage this winter so no more scratches for the Monster. Going to wash it and Erin’s Bullitt and put them to sleep today. 18485

FABMAN
10-27-2019, 06:56 PM
Mine went to bed for winter yesterday. A little earlier this year but I know that I won’t have much time in November so I took advantage of the sunny Saturday and parked it about a week earlier than usual. :-(

Zutz2v
10-27-2019, 07:00 PM
Mine went to bed for winter yesterday. A little earlier this year but I know that I won’t have much time in November so I took advantage of the sunny Saturday and parked it about a week earlier than usual. :-(

I parked mine 3 weeks ago. Big mistake.

Monera3v
10-28-2019, 10:20 AM
due to the sudden drop in temperature at night, I've already started driving the beater.
The clunking and jerking in the cold just told me to putit away.

mavrrrick
10-28-2019, 10:23 AM
My time is coming....just enjoying it as much as i can.

newbiestangowner
10-28-2019, 10:31 AM
My time is coming....just enjoying it as much as i can.

You sit in it for hours in a nice garage when it’s stored making “ vroom vroom sounds)so It doesn’t matter ( off season) lol

Don’t deny you not going to sit in it at least one time- it’s ok I’m sure others on here have other corky things they do - ie talk to it lol, clean something in engine bay- end up not satisfied so motor comes out lol etc etc

Gr8Stang
10-28-2019, 11:14 AM
Sleepy time for mine this weekend...… :thumbsdown:

mavrrrick
10-28-2019, 11:34 AM
You sit in it for hours in a nice garage when it’s stored making “ vroom vroom sounds)so It doesn’t matter ( off season) lol

Don’t deny you not going to sit in it at least one time- it’s ok I’m sure others on here have other corky things they do - ie talk to it lol, clean something in engine bay- end up not satisfied so motor comes out lol etc etc

Jesus....its like you know me!!! lol

- - - Updated - - -

Sleepy time for mine this weekend...… :thumbsdown:

Gonna stretch another week or so.

RedSN
10-28-2019, 02:00 PM
The clunking and jerking in the cold just told me to putit away.
clunking and jerking sounds more serious than a slight temperature drop.

BAB CObra
10-29-2019, 07:59 AM
Store what? oh.. you mean that dusty mustang that sits in my garage :( its been nice the last few weeks and i didnt take it out once ... might just set it on fire soon lol

Old Fart
10-29-2019, 11:25 AM
I guess it's time...

https://i.postimg.cc/JzjcWxfh/IMG-1312.jpg

mavrrrick
10-29-2019, 11:46 AM
Looking like November 8 might be the day.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191029/365a570845eeba969bb9744c6c02a6c9.jpg

Stephen06GT
10-29-2019, 12:56 PM
Last night I dumped a can of SeaFoam in the Ol Paint’s tank and added about $20 of Ultra94. Drove to the touchless car wash and gave him a quick bath, then drove around a little bit to get the SeaFoam through the fuel system. Tomorrow I’ll hook up the Battery Tender and cover him up for the winter. Next spring it’s off to see Dr. ZR for a few updates including a new one-piece aluminum driveshaft, new dampers, oil cooler, and mufflers.

CDNfyrfytr
10-29-2019, 01:03 PM
Looking like November 8 might be the day.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191029/365a570845eeba969bb9744c6c02a6c9.jpg

Looks like that will be the day here too...[emoji22]

1BAD92LX
10-29-2019, 02:42 PM
[QUOTE=Next spring it’s off to see Dr. ZR for a few updates including a new one-piece aluminum driveshaft, new dampers, oil cooler, and mufflers.[/QUOTE]

Going to be an extra long winter for you. What ya getting for dampers?

Stephen06GT
10-29-2019, 06:51 PM
Going to be an extra long winter for you. What ya getting for dampers?

Right now thinking of Bilsteins, but not certain. I have some homework to do.

USAWIT2
10-29-2019, 07:44 PM
My 91 vert is officially off the road today, getting a head start on some winter upgrades.
Cobra went to storage 2 weeks ago, little earlier then I wanted too, but I needed the room in the garagehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191029/d4f721b2444540b1f22e42b7f33da4e9.jpg

-Usawit2

newbiestangowner
11-01-2019, 07:53 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191101/7df9bdec736ca9dfcb603b2746e60f5b.jpg

But knowing me I’ll pull it back out on Sunday

Screw
11-01-2019, 08:45 PM
^^lol good attempt Newbs

newbiestangowner
11-01-2019, 08:46 PM
^^lol good attempt Newbs

I know - I’m pretending, fooling myself

hsousa88
11-02-2019, 11:20 AM
Put mine away this week.. it got its second bath of the season!

Barely drove it this year.

Dilbert
11-03-2019, 01:07 PM
I put mine away a week ago and already miss it. The replacement is a Subaru Outback and while it’s quite a civilized ride, it feels like I’m driving a marshmallow in comparison!

CDNfyrfytr
11-03-2019, 04:38 PM
Today....[emoji22]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191103/6186333e79651a07f065f8c90d5b031a.jpg

mavrrrick
11-03-2019, 04:54 PM
Think mine going away friday [emoji53]

newbiestangowner
11-03-2019, 04:55 PM

Good idea! Me too!

CDNfyrfytr
11-03-2019, 06:12 PM

Had to do it today. Raining tomorrow, working Tuesday, possible rain Wednesday and snow Thursday and Friday with temps below zero. Figure they’ll put that brine shit on the roads, so took it out for a 90km rip out to Port Colborne and back to get the Seafoam through it, then detailed, vacuumed, tires aired up and parked...battery not out in case the weather is nice on Wednesday [emoji6][emoji6]

mavrrrick
11-03-2019, 08:34 PM
Went to go to Bowmanville today. Got to HWY 2 and hail. Wtf.... sunny 5 mins earlier. Still shooting for Friday. Have to burn off 1/2 tank 91 Petro Can fuel to burn off. Want full tank of Shell 91.

N89
11-03-2019, 08:57 PM
Put my GT 350 and my wife’s SLK350 to bed this afternoon
Vacuumed both cars, pumped up the tires to 40 psi and removed the batteries, thinking of placing some 3” rigid insulation under the tires to avoid flat spotting.
My car didn’t come with a cover but I hope you pick up an oem GT350 cover soon.

True Blue
11-06-2019, 12:28 PM
Put the Bullitt to sleep today, one more to go.

mavrrrick
11-06-2019, 01:55 PM
Tank will be empty by the time i get home. Going to fill today , stabilizer, clean and vac....cover up...sad day.....:(
[emoji24][emoji24]

mavrrrick
11-06-2019, 07:23 PM
Gas filled, stabilizer in, washed, vacuumed and dryer sheets everywhere. See you in he spring my friend, you will be missed!!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191106/86ec5184d49d7d9e32f66d6c16e4f2ae.jpg

newbiestangowner
11-06-2019, 09:58 PM
Gas filled, stabilizer in, washed, vacuumed and dryer sheets everywhere. See you in he spring my friend, you will be missed!!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191106/86ec5184d49d7d9e32f66d6c16e4f2ae.jpg

You know it’s harder to sit in it during the “offseason “ with the cover on it, besides make it easier on yourself; its enclosed anyways.

Mav sitting in his stored Shelby contemplating tune and pulley for next summer season

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191107/d69b3023782b9d0942eebed8046f533e.jpg

N89
11-09-2019, 09:04 AM
Put my GT 350 and my wife’s SLK350 to bed this afternoon
Vacuumed both cars, pumped up the tires to 40 psi and removed the batteries, thinking of placing some 3” rigid insulation under the tires to avoid flat spotting.
My car didn’t come with a cover but I hope you pick up an oem GT350 cover soon.

The finishing touches
Placed some 2” rigid insulation under the tires and put the cover on
Have the heater at 10 degrees so she should stay warm thru the winter.

True Blue
11-09-2019, 12:17 PM
Put the Bullitt to sleep today, one more to go.

All done for the season. Put the coupe to sleep this morning.

https://i.postimg.cc/6p5K8R6h/storage.jpg

Foxstang
11-12-2019, 08:21 AM
Are those ceramic tiles? How does it hold up to abuse like Jack's and Jack stands?

ZR
11-12-2019, 08:23 AM
My car..................sitting out in the snow. :(

Laffs
11-12-2019, 12:07 PM

The Cobra police know your address now. They are on their way to repossess your car and punish you for snake abuse.

True Blue
11-12-2019, 12:13 PM
Are those ceramic tiles? How does it hold up to abuse like Jack's and Jack stands?

Porcelain tiles... Jack's and jack stand do nothing to the floor, in fact the floor can take more abuse than bare concrete.

ZR
11-13-2019, 09:13 AM
The Cobra police know your address now. They are on their way to repossess your car and punish you for snake abuse.

Quoted for truth.
LOL

Screw
11-13-2019, 09:09 PM

Well maybe Blue trumps red in this case ;) ...talk to your manager about it

newbiestangowner
11-13-2019, 09:11 PM
Well maybe Blue trumps red in this case ;) ...talk to your manager about it

Lol
I was thinking same thing but didn’t want to say lolol:)

Scrape
11-14-2019, 01:28 PM
Mine is stored. Summers were cleaned up and put away.

mavrrrick
11-14-2019, 01:49 PM
Is it May 1 yet? lol

Harbinger
11-18-2019, 12:29 AM
I hate winter. Im contemplating getting a new edge gt as a winter warrior while the mach 1 sleeps... The Camry is boring as fuck [emoji24]

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

mavrrrick
11-18-2019, 07:49 AM
I like my 300, but sure miss the 500. Was just starting to get to know it.