PDA

View Full Version : Betting on election results lol

stangstevers
10-20-2019, 07:59 AM
I put my money on a trudeau majority lol

Ponyryd
10-20-2019, 09:37 AM
Is this and actual bet thread? Who holds the money?

If this isn’t an actual bet thread, my money is on Scheer

Mellow Yellow
10-20-2019, 12:07 PM
Liberal minority. With NDP keeping the Liberals in power....for now.

Then another election within three years.

5.4MarkVIII
10-21-2019, 09:20 AM
Herd something interesting. Talked with a guy who has family that are here going threw immigration prowess but not yet citizens. They received voter cards.

Is that normal if still in the waiting period? But not yet a citizen?

Laffs
10-21-2019, 09:20 AM
Can I bet the vote spread?

RedSN
10-21-2019, 10:26 AM
Herd something interesting. Talked with a guy who has family that are here going threw immigration prowess but not yet citizens. They received voter cards.

Is that normal if still in the waiting period? But not yet a citizen?

To register and vote in a federal election, you must:
be a Canadian citizen
be at least 18 years old on election day
prove your identity and address

So they have either already received their citizenship, or "the guy" is misinformed or feeding you a story.

...or they lied to Elections Canada about their citizenship

While we clearly communicate the citizenship requirement to vote, we depend on individuals to accurately indicate their Canadian citizenship. At the same time, there is no one piece of identification that is universally held by all Canadians to prove citizenship. Therefore, requiring documentary proof of citizenship when registering could disenfranchise many eligible electors.
https://www.elections.ca/content.aspx?section=med&dir=c76/citizen&document=index&lang=e

stangstevers
10-21-2019, 10:29 AM
Look to which party(s) are proven to use dirty tricks and you'll likely find fraudsters there too.

So... all of them lol

stangstevers
10-21-2019, 10:32 AM
You'd be a fool to think Max is any different in terms of corruptibility.

stangstevers
10-21-2019, 10:48 AM
part of the reason why I'm 100% sure it will be a trudeau majority.

As retarded as that idiot is, his puppet-master isn't and so there will be an alt-left government in power.

Boomer
10-21-2019, 10:59 AM
I aint voting...don't like any of the choices and don't care who gets in. Will be watching Monday Night Football.

stangstevers
10-21-2019, 11:02 AM
This is the last time I'm voting if I'm right about the outcome. There's no more point, better to focus on immigrating to a better country.

92redragtop
10-21-2019, 11:09 AM
^^There are better countries than Canada (maybe NZ might be on par but then you're living on the ring of fire)?

We complain but we are pretty lucky to live in Canada.

stangstevers
10-21-2019, 03:58 PM
oh man, ring of fire... spicy wings lol

Ghost Rider
10-21-2019, 04:11 PM
I'm voting...it's an excuse to pilot the 350R!!!!!!!!!

RedSN
10-21-2019, 04:16 PM
I'm voting...it's an excuse to pilot the 350R!!!!!!!!!
LOL, guess you're not voting for the Green Party?

5.4MarkVIII
10-21-2019, 04:16 PM
voting done.

voted PC. was intrigued by the PPC and agree with some of their policies and plans how ever I was not even aware they had a candidate in my riding until i got my ballot today. NOT one sign, not one interview not one add, not even a door to door stop. if tou cant be bothered to actually run for an election how can I trust that you'll be there as my voice.

Ghost Rider
10-21-2019, 04:25 PM
LOL, guess you're not voting for the Green Party?

LMAO

Ghost Rider
10-21-2019, 04:29 PM
voting done.

voted PC. was intrigued by the PPC and agree with some of their policies and plans how ever I was not even aware they had a candidate in my riding until i got my ballot today. NOT one sign, not one interview not one add, not even a door to door stop. if tou cant be bothered to actually run for an election how can I trust that you'll be there as my voice.

We got calls today asking if we intended to vote and if not because of no way of getting to a polling station, they would send a ride out no charge, believe it was PC... They said even if your not voting for us, we'd still like to get you out there if you don't have a ride...

we had these calls last time too!

stangstevers
10-21-2019, 05:20 PM
I stay away from that too even if I'm on a very blue street

92redragtop
10-21-2019, 05:22 PM
oh man, ring of fire... spicy wings lol

LOL! Not that kind of ring of fire.

bluetoy
10-21-2019, 07:04 PM
Voting done. IMO any vote not for PC is a vote for Libtards.

Ponyryd
10-21-2019, 07:28 PM
^Pretty much. But the way our government works is kinda strange with the majority, minority, opposition, etc.....every vote counts, I’m hoping even if the libs win it will be by a slim margin so they know people aren’t happy with them.

stangstevers
10-21-2019, 07:31 PM
That wont matter much. If he wins by 1 seat, he will still think he's an untouchable unquestionable supreme leader lol

redo75
10-21-2019, 07:48 PM
If a minority and the Govenor Greneral has to pick - do you think she will pick the cutie that chose her?????????????
Something to think about.

Ponyryd
10-21-2019, 10:00 PM
^Ya, lets take bets on that, lol. It’s all in “who ya know”

That wont matter much. If he wins by 1 seat, he will still think he's an untouchable unquestionable supreme leader lol

Even if he loses he will think that, he’s always led a charmed life, his entitlement is engrained in him.

Old Fart
10-21-2019, 10:47 PM
Going to be a Liberal minority.

ZR
10-21-2019, 10:48 PM
How they got one vote is beyond what my mind can comprehend.

Old Fart
10-21-2019, 10:50 PM
Same feeling here!

5.4MarkVIII
10-21-2019, 10:54 PM
what it tells me is the county is full of hypocrites who don't really care about racist sexist bigots. cuz it looks like he's getting another run at it.

ZR
10-21-2019, 11:04 PM
Just like the Ontario Lib's, where do you even begin to discuss whats transpired.
Voters really need to shake their fawkin heads.

stangstevers
10-22-2019, 04:48 AM
This country is shit. Going to be another North Korea in a few years. They should have an IQ test at the ballots to prevent retarded people from voting

Chinga
10-22-2019, 05:44 AM
Stupidity reigns supreme and is alive and thriving.

1986stangfan
10-22-2019, 08:46 AM
With all of the fear monger if from liberal news/media, along with with unions pushing for liberal votes and veterans crying anyone but sheer, i am surprised we didn’t end up with another majority liberal government. We live in a society where the vast majority of people believe everything the sermon the news or hear on the radio, and spend little to no time reading a book or doing independent research. This is why history will repeat itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stangstevers
10-22-2019, 09:32 AM
well, there goes 20 bucks... and there goes any hope of a honest government given the NDP-Liberal partnership to pass all the retarded new laws.

- - - Updated - - -

With all of the fear monger if from liberal news/media, along with with unions pushing for liberal votes and veterans crying anyone but sheer, i am surprised we didn’t end up with another majority liberal government. We live in a society where the vast majority of people believe everything the sermon the news or hear on the radio, and spend little to no time reading a book or doing independent research. This is why history will repeat itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People voted for a Scheer government but how the system works allowed trudeau to run government. No wonder he backed down on changing the system lol

Gr8Stang
10-22-2019, 11:10 AM
voting done.

I think a lot of it comes down to how much $$/deep pockets each party has to get the word out.

Gr8Stang
10-22-2019, 11:17 AM
Going to be very interesting to see how Trudeau deals with his minority government....and the polarization that's pretty evident in the election results. BQ went from being not recognized now to a force again. Western Canadians (east of BC) are not at all happy with Trudeau.

Guess he'll be snuggling up to his buddy in the NDP very soon to see what he can negotiate....to get his bills through. Really comforting to know that we have two parties that love to spend us in to oblivion....and raise our taxes. :facepalm:

If history is any indication, another election won't be far off.

stangstevers
10-22-2019, 11:46 AM
We need to get rid of Scheer first. He's not seen as a very fitting leader from any perspective as far as I can tell.

Chinga
10-22-2019, 12:52 PM
We need to get rid of Scheer first. He's not seen as a very fitting leader from any perspective as far as I can tell.

Yet a Drama Teacher is deemed as suitable to some:facepalm:

Armen
10-22-2019, 01:02 PM
Andrew Scheer... He’s just not ready.

Hahahahahahahahhahahahaha!

Mellow Yellow
10-22-2019, 01:17 PM
Going to be very interesting to see how Trudeau deals with his minority government....and the polarization that's pretty evident in the election results. BQ went from being not recognized now to a force again. Western Canadians (east of BC) are not at all happy with Trudeau.

Guess he'll be snuggling up to his buddy in the NDP very soon to see what he can negotiate....to get his bills through. Really comforting to know that we have two parties that love to spend us in to oblivion....and raise our taxes. :facepalm:

If history is any indication, another election won't be far off.

Can't see the Liberals and NDP working together too much. NDP are dead set against any new pipelines but the Liberals know they are needed to some degree. Not sure how you came bring in prescriptions for all...think that is too expensive.

I agree another election sooner than later (earlier I said within 3 years, I now feel within 2). Trudeau will try to go back to the electorate saying he can't get anything done, wanting a majority.

Chinga
10-22-2019, 01:30 PM
I can't believe the voters that put the lying sack of shit back in power. These very same voters would call out Trump and have done so for far less (Yet to do anything actually) So let us rundown the list as these things no longer matter to those who voted for him:
Racism - Blackface scandal
Groping/Sexual Assault - The Kokannee Groper "People experience things differently"
Corruption/Obstruction - SNC Lavlin
Electoral Reform - Will hopefully come back to haunt him
Inappropriate relationship with underage girl while a Teacher at West Grey - she signed an NDA in exchange for $2.25 Million
Expelling Jody Wilson-Raybould and Jane Philpott from the Liberal caucus for not playing ball
I'm sure I have missed some and positive that there are many more that are yet undiscovered but will hopefully see the light.
Trudeau skated on all these items yet these voters pretend that they care and would be outraged if it involved anyone else but a Liberal. I extend my middle finger to all that voted for them...

stangstevers
10-22-2019, 01:36 PM
People have been bombarded with "conservative bad" for over 5 years by the liberal media machine. Teachers teach alt-left agendas and help shape the students thinking. It's the long con and working beautifully. Add the climate hoax which is turning into the next religion and boom! Perfection!

Karl Marx would be proud.

Anyway, I don't care. Let it burn. I'm mentally out of the race unless I can form my own political party but I don't have the money or connections to even fathom this. So I'll grab a beer, sit back and enjoy the show of retards running around.

Gr8Stang
10-22-2019, 01:53 PM
I agree. He should step down immediately. Being unable to win when running against such a turkey as Trudeau shows he's not ready and probably never will be.

And yet he won the popular vote? Ontario GTA was a huge hurt against this chances of forming government. Some are talking about it being due to Rob Ford.

As for winning against the Turkey Trudeau.....I'm not sure what more Scheer or the CONs could have done to expose Trudeau and the Liberal agenda. Some were commenting that he should have stayed less "attack" oriented and more vocal on the CONs platform/promises.

It will now be up to the CON party to decide whether they need a new face, but frankly, I'm not sure they have much to choose from.

stangstevers
10-22-2019, 04:34 PM
I would have pointed at trudeau/ndp as alt left extreme liberalism and ppc as old school right wing cons. And present the PC as the middle ground but do things like carbon tax, pro-choice and pro legal immigration... but fiscally conservative. Boom 170+ seats.

stangstevers
10-22-2019, 06:58 PM
I mean legal, not illegal...

Anyway it is what it is. Time to move on...

now the bet is on how long it will take for an election, I say 36 months lol

Mellow Yellow
10-23-2019, 09:54 PM
Trudeau is not going into a coalition with any other party......another election before we know it.

5.4MarkVIII
10-24-2019, 07:30 AM
I guess the good news is. with this election result, cultural appropriation is no longer an issue. So with Halloween just around the corner we shouldn't have to worry about hearing how little kids are racist if they want to dress up as something other than their skin color. part of me hopes JT singing da-o is the most popular costume this year.

stangstevers
10-24-2019, 07:30 AM
What he says and does are two very distinct things. I doubt he'd risk loosing more seats, I guess if the cons still have scheer and ontario has Ford, there's less of a risk though... lol