PDA

View Full Version : OMG. Make it all about you...

Jack Raccoon!
11-24-2019, 02:31 PM
Shut up.

5.4MarkVIII
11-25-2019, 02:40 PM
I don't get it....

RedSN
11-25-2019, 02:58 PM
It was about being respectful in another thread. I’m sure JR didn’t want to derail the other thread.
....which showed a lot of restraint on JR’s part, LOL

newbiestangowner
11-25-2019, 03:00 PM
Yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5.4MarkVIII
11-25-2019, 03:12 PM
must of missed the other one. also I thought it was slightly funny to post about me not getting it and a thread titled "make it all about you" lol

Ghost Rider
11-25-2019, 04:41 PM
It was about being respectful in another thread. I’m sure JR didn’t want to derail the other thread.
....which showed a lot of restraint on JR’s part, LOL

agreed...thought the exact same thing earlier

Ponyryd
11-25-2019, 07:55 PM
So wait-is this thread all about JR?

Missed the other one, don’t care much.

newbiestangowner
11-25-2019, 08:06 PM
^ no^

Darkhorse
12-01-2019, 06:12 PM
who's it about again???? riiiight...….

Laffs
12-01-2019, 08:18 PM
I remember when I first read this post, it was early November. I had just finished driving my Ram 1500 to work out (which I do regularly) and opened up my iPhone to check TMC. I read it and I immediately thought "wow I find this to be a strange post"

Anyhow OP interesting post I say.

5.4MarkVIII
12-01-2019, 08:57 PM
I still don't get it.

Laffs
12-01-2019, 09:07 PM
There was a post on here, that had some sensitive/upsetting subject matter.

A poster that JR regularly disagrees with/calls out made a post in that thread that essentially contained far more details about themselves and could be construed as self serving was made which was in contravention of the intention of the post. Rather than derail that thread JR made this one to call out the offense.

Darkhorse
12-01-2019, 09:22 PM
I remember when I first read this post, it was early November. I had just finished driving my Ram 1500 to work out (which I do regularly) and opened up my iPhone to check TMC. I read it and I immediately thought "wow I find this to be a strange post"

Anyhow OP interesting post I say.

Why making it about the RAM 1500 dude? ...….lol. See what I mean? who cares what people say...…..people are people......including the ones that are butt hurt the minute someone else opens their mouth.

Ghost Rider
12-01-2019, 09:27 PM
Why making it about the RAM 1500 dude? ...….lol. See what I mean? who cares what people say...…..people are people......including the ones that are butt hurt the minute someone else opens their mouth.

lol, pretty sure that was on purpose, I LOL'd a bit when he put that

Laffs
12-01-2019, 09:52 PM

Was attempting to mimic the post style of JR's nemesis.

RedSN
12-02-2019, 10:58 AM
See what I mean? who cares what people say...…..people are people.....
Yes, I guess some people are people, and always will be.

Sharing an interesting or amusing anecdote in someone’s memory is a nice thing to do, and helps remember that person. But the anecdote should be about the person being remembered, not almost entirely about the anecdote teller.

hammerhead
12-02-2019, 01:01 PM
It's about boning up on your English skills before telling a story or get a had knocks lesson - it could also be about being literal because many here are that way - more so then the only other age group I know that's extremely literal but like mentioned earlier people are people...either way I see both posters as self serving and the quiet ones just sit in the corner and giggle...but isn't that what social media is about? Free entertainment!

5.4MarkVIII
12-02-2019, 01:32 PM

A poster that JR regularly disagrees with/calls out made a post in that thread that essentially contained far more details about themselves and could be construed as self serving was made which was in contravention of the intention of the post. Rather than derail that thread JR made this one to call out the offense.

I think I get it now.

Would only say that, if I’m i right in which post.

People mourn in different ways and share experience is different ways. We should take events like this to reach out and come together, vs fuel petty online rivalry’s.

That being said. Outsider looking in don’t really know any of the party’s involved but seems that’s the way a certain person would have wanted it.

Cheers to all

Jack Raccoon!
12-03-2019, 05:48 PM

A poster that JR regularly disagrees with/calls out made a post in that thread that essentially contained far more details about themselves and could be construed as self serving was made which was in contravention of the intention of the post. Rather than derail that thread JR made this one to call out the offense.This. Thank you...

Jack Raccoon!
12-03-2019, 05:49 PM
....which showed a lot of restraint on JR’s part, LOLAnd of course RedSN. But he gets me...

Jack Raccoon!
12-04-2019, 12:02 PM
Nope, been going on for 15 years :)

fast Ed
12-04-2019, 12:28 PM
You could always just put him on "ignore", but where's the fun in that I guess! :)

92redragtop
12-04-2019, 12:48 PM
So, is making a thread about one's reaction to another party making a different thread about themselves, making a thread about themself?

newbiestangowner
12-04-2019, 12:54 PM
So, is making a thread about one's reaction to another party making a different thread about themselves, making a thread about themself?

Huh???? Lol
I’m still asleep to think...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191204/91c2e734bb655c1b492e286f51be2f13.jpg

Maybe after a few beers tonight I’ll be able to answer you

5.4MarkVIII
12-04-2019, 01:00 PM

100% yes