PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a GM employee #

CON VERT
03-09-2020, 08:24 PM
As above I know it sacrilege, but maybe looking at buying a GM and an employee # for family and friends is worth a few bucks off , this not a positive thing , but just trying to line up all my ducks in a row ! Please & Thank You if u can hook me up !

CON VERT
03-10-2020, 09:55 AM
Now who has a crystal ball out there, with the stock market crash yesterday etc, what are the chances that the car industry will take a hit in the new car sale area ?? I am seriously thinking of waiting a while and see if they is some more wiggle room on new cars as inventory piles up, seems to be allot of very nervous people out there ! anyone got any thoughts as to where the market is heading ? Thanks, G>

92redragtop
03-10-2020, 11:24 AM
No crystal ball but if there is a general slowdown (plus lower oil prices from OPEC fallout will hit Alberta hard depending on how long it drags on) then sales would likely go down and incentives would improve to move inventory. Interest rates going down recently isn't all roses as that's partly driven by a flight of capital to safety (ie. fear) driving bond prices up and yields down so interest rates have to adjust down. All said, it can't hurt to wait at this point as I don't think demand is likely to get stronger.