PDA

View Full Version : It’s gonna be a rough summer for enthusiasts...

Armen
05-20-2020, 09:32 AM
https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/over-300-cars-gather-in-etobicoke-watching-vehicles-do-donuts-and-shoot-fireworks

Over 300 cars gather in Etobicoke, watching vehicles do 'donuts' and shoot firework

This is what happens when you mix cabin fever with May 2-4.

A video surfaced on 6ixCanada.TV showing a blue car doing donuts in the middle of a street while shooting off fireworks.

According to Toronto Police, the incident took place early Sunday just after midnight in the Dixon Rd. and Carlingview Dr. area of Etobicoke. Officers were called to the area after they received reports of 300 cars in the intersection and that drivers were out of their cars watching other vehicles doing donuts.

Minaccia
05-20-2020, 09:54 AM
Every spring is the same story, cops out in full force and the media reporting everything.

Then it all goes back to normal and no more reports of crazy car people in our cities.

redo75
05-20-2020, 09:59 AM
Except for the rich kids driving parents hot high end cars on 400 hi-ways at stupid speeds. Some like to add alcohol to the mix for added fun factor.

Foxstang
05-20-2020, 12:30 PM
I see 4-finger-bob is at it again... lol

Stephen06GT
05-20-2020, 12:45 PM
Well that was disappointing. I thought they were shooting fireworks out of the car while doing donuts at the same time. Amateurs. ;)

Foxstang
05-20-2020, 12:54 PM
That's not an auto enthusiast. I'd argue that's an attention enthusiast. The type of person who puts a lit firework in their crack and rides their BMX off the roof.

fast Ed
05-20-2020, 01:14 PM
Well that was disappointing. I thought they were shooting fireworks out of the car while doing donuts at the same time. Amateurs. ;)

Show us how it's done, and make sure you get some video! LOL

Stephen06GT
05-20-2020, 01:24 PM
Show us how it's done, and make sure you get some video! LOL

They didn't have video back then. Anybody got a Super-8 or a slide projector?

Laffs
05-20-2020, 02:22 PM
Why is it always a twat in a late Model mustang. Why.

So ready to buy a late model corvette, put on some jean shorts and cruise around at 5 under the posted limit.

1quikgt
05-25-2020, 07:30 AM
Why is it always a twat in a late Model mustang. Why.

So ready to buy a late model corvette, put on some jean shorts and cruise around at 5 under the posted limit.

Ah yes, the always amazing Jorts. Don’t forget the mullet or if you’re balding the even better skullet lol.

Laffs
05-25-2020, 10:25 AM
Ah yes, the always amazing Jorts. Don’t forget the mullet or if you’re balding the even better skullet lol.

Even if you're not distracted enough by my pristine white New Balance sneakers you won't see my hair under my Titleist Golf baseball hat.

Snaketamer
05-25-2020, 04:20 PM
Oh man...you guys joke but...my step father is perfect stereo type of a vette owner...
Cut off blue jeans, teal golf shirt, titleist cap and new balance shoes...lol
He's great...had a '78 silver anni, '68 convertible and an '06 coupe. He worked on them and enjoyed them. I remember when he got his '68 and I asked him to go for a ride. He said, 'I don't like driving it cus' it rides like a buckboard wagon, I only bought to work on it'. He's sold them now and has a minty '78 GMC Cablallero.

Laffs
05-25-2020, 04:53 PM
Oh man...you guys joke but...my step father is perfect stereo type of a vette owner...
Cut off blue jeans, teal golf shirt, titleist cap and new balance shoes...lol
He's great...had a '78 silver anni, '68 convertible and an '06 coupe. He worked on them and enjoyed them. I remember when he got his '68 and I asked him to go for a ride. He said, 'I don't like driving it cus' it rides like a buckboard wagon, I only bought to work on it'. He's sold them now and has a minty '78 GMC Cablallero.

Our owner always has the top dog/full jammed vettes. Currently has a 14 Stingray with Edelbrock E-force, long tubes, full exhaust and all the bolt ons with 6000km and a 17 Z06 with tune/pulley/full exhaust with 3000km. Only reason he didn't buy the ZR1 is he was waiting on the C8 convertible in whatver SC trim comes first. Also a jorts enthusiast, had an el camino as his company truck for a long while Im told.

R3troGT
05-26-2020, 06:46 AM
300 cars in the intersection?? I call BS

Scrape
05-26-2020, 07:50 AM
300 cars in the intersection?? I call BS
They will fit once they are crushed.