PDA

View Full Version : TMC weekend Cruises

FABMAN
05-23-2020, 09:35 AM
Upon good advice, I am starting a new thread dedicated to anyone wanting to organize a weekend cruise.

With the current situation at hand it may prove challenging to have traditional car shows and events. However, it still lends itself well to going out cruising and enjoying a lot of great spots throughout Southern Ontario especially as end venues tend to have areas where we can park, chat and still spread out.

Here are some suggestions from my last post:

Drive up through Schomberg, Orangeville with final destination at Forks of the Credit
Cruise to Blue Mountain resort in Collingwood or Wasaga Beach

Niagara on the Lake cruise....lots of nice cruise options can even pick a spot in Muskoka

Feel free to add suggestions for venue and we could plan it for the morning of Saturday May 30 or Sunday May 31 at 9:30am would work.

This is an open invitation for all TMCers, but please remember this is NOT a cannonball run, it’s intended as a leisurely cruise.

Please remember we need to pick a place that still allows us to physically space out with the current situation at hand.

newbiestangowner
05-23-2020, 05:03 PM
Maybe the end of that^

https://www.blogto.com/city/2020/05/police-bust-big-crowd-car-rally-mississauga-not-social-distancing/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FABMAN
05-23-2020, 05:30 PM
Maybe the end of that^

https://www.blogto.com/city/2020/05/police-bust-big-crowd-car-rally-mississauga-not-social-distancing/

Was that the Financial Drive meet?

I am curious how they are calling it a “stunt driving party” when it looked like a bunch of parked cars? Media always has to sensationalize everything because of a few idiots!

:mad: :idiot: :mad:

Honestly, the leisurely way we cruise we are not breaking any laws. Plus we all abide by the rules and keep spread out. That is why all venues being suggested must end in larger areas that allow us to safely park and stay 6-feet apart.

Not sure how we would be bothered by police. All the cops that saw us that day had no issue with us at all.

Zippy
05-23-2020, 05:45 PM
I think if you had a small group of under 10 cars cruising around not being dicks... you should be fine. They can't do anything if you aren't doing anything...

fast Ed
No that's a different plaza, near Britannia and Mavis. Maybe had too many cars & people in too small an area why the police attention was warranted.

Armen
Cops are going after the scene under the guise of the emergency measures act. It’s not surprising really when you have guys doing donuts in the middle of a major Toronto intersections, guys going 300km/h on the highway and then guys going to the track and making a mess of that too.

Go for a nice cruise by yourself or two or three cars. But other than that for now, and people will be inviting trouble.

FABMAN
05-23-2020, 05:54 PM
Cops are going after the scene under the guise of the emergency measures act. It’s not surprising really when you have guys doing donuts in the middle of a major Toronto intersections, guys going 300km/h on the highway and then guys going to the track and making a mess of that too.

Go for a nice cruise by yourself or two or three cars. But other than that for now, and people will be inviting trouble.

So sad, and one of the main reasons I am not an active member in some of the other Mustang clubs. I feel that they seem to condone or turn a blind eye this type of behaviour and that brings major heat on the rest of us.

It’s a shame as that Saturday cruise we did was a really good time and it was great to see some new and familiar faces (even if it was from 6+ feet away)

ZR
05-23-2020, 07:15 PM
Some of us look the best from 6' or more.
Just sayin is all.

N89
05-23-2020, 07:53 PM
Nothing wrong with a nice cruise even if there is a bunch of cars, as long as everyone behaves of course.
Just today myself and a bunch of friends from the Porsche club did the forks of the credit cruise, from there we went thru Hockley valley resort and then we headed up to Keswick and did the same lake cruise we all did last week
Lots of cops on the road and we had zero issues.

fast Ed
05-23-2020, 07:57 PM
Some of us look the best from 6' or more.
Just sayin is all.

Or 60 feet.

Armen
05-23-2020, 08:59 PM
I was out twice today on popular twisties in my area. Everyone seemed to be driving very much aware of the increased police crackdowns. Although, oddly, I didn’t see even one OPP cruiser in my travels.

Stephen06GT
05-23-2020, 09:18 PM
On my way home from ZR’s this afternoon I spotted three OPP cruisers, doing what I assume was radar enforcement, on the 407 between the 404 and the 427.

Zutz2v
05-23-2020, 10:00 PM
I wish I was as mellow as the rest of you. I still love my need for speed. Almost got I trouble today, it was a good reality check. Geared down 2 gears going west on 401 off of 400 and I gave it my all. I was alone not racing and let off right away only to see an OPP on my bumper. My heart sank and I thought for sure there goes my car and license. Cop scared the shit out of me then drive off. Scary shit.

Minaccia
05-23-2020, 11:17 PM
I was in Vaughan and North York and seen the same amount of police on the roads and highways as always.

FABMAN
05-24-2020, 10:12 AM
I wish I was as mellow as the rest of you. I still love my need for speed. Almost got I trouble today, it was a good reality check. Geared down 2 gears going west on 401 off of 400 and I gave it my all. I was alone not racing and let off right away only to see an OPP on my bumper. My heart sank and I thought for sure there goes my car and license. Cop scared the shit out of me then drive off. Scary shit.

Come to one of our road course lapping days, that will make you understand why its not even close to fun to hammer down on public streets (especially these days). :)

Too much can go wrong on public streets, and little to no upside is the reward. I generally only squeeze it from a dead stop and let off once I hit about 20 over and then shut it down and cruise. IMO, the fun is feeling the power off the lights and not carrying big speeds (which any modern vehicle can do these days anyway).

Uncle Buck
05-24-2020, 10:20 AM
On my way home from ZR’s this afternoon I spotted three OPP cruisers, doing what I assume was radar enforcement, on the 407 between the 404 and the 427.

How much were the tickets? :stickpoke:

Uncle Buck
05-24-2020, 10:25 AM
Come to one of our road course lapping days, that will make you understand why its not even close to fun to hammer down on public streets (especially these days). :)

Too much can go wrong on public streets, and little to no upside is the reward. I generally only squeeze it from a dead stop and let off once I hit about 20 over and then shut it down and cruise. IMO, the fun is feeling the power off the lights and not carrying big speeds (which any modern vehicle can do these days anyway).

This is exactly how I drove my boosted 06. I'd let the blower sing up to a 3 point ticket and then settled down and set the cruise control. Not one ticket in 7 years of ownership.

Unfortunately I wasn't much faster on track days. Lol

Zutz2v
05-24-2020, 11:01 AM

Any vehicle these days will kill me on highway speeds. My cars a quarter mile car at best. But I will definitely come to a track day. See if I can tame the beast in the corners without murdering an innocent crowd lmao

FABMAN
05-24-2020, 05:25 PM
Any vehicle these days will kill me on highway speeds. My cars a quarter mile car at best. But I will definitely come to a track day. See if I can tame the beast in the corners without murdering an innocent crowd lmao

Once you get a taste of road course racing, it’s easy to get hooked

Zippy
05-24-2020, 07:01 PM
They were doing radar at 8am on the 407 today. Dad and I were the only two vehicles on it... :facepalm:

ZR
05-24-2020, 07:03 PM
Lots of radar on the 404 as we came back from Aurora an hour ago.

SlipperyVic
05-24-2020, 07:28 PM
I've seen more police presence on the 400 in the last 3 weeks then I have in the last 3 years combined.

Minaccia
05-24-2020, 07:53 PM
I've been travelling the 400, 407, 401 and 404 highways all weekend and I didn't see any more cops then I would normally see.

Timing is everything I guess or are the only members posting the ones that see the cops, lol.

Quicksilver
05-24-2020, 08:37 PM
We drove out to
Port Perry today. fair amount of traffic, mostly moving quickly. I got several chances to hear 7000 RPM in my car while passing. It is a different, higher pitched sound than a V-8 Mustang, but just as addictive. No cops at all.

bbriann
05-25-2020, 06:15 AM
I took 3 hour round trip cruise from port elgin to tobermory...I saw total 8 cops tucked away here and there...I think with current situation they more time to monitor they roads....

N89
05-25-2020, 07:02 AM
Upon good advice, I am starting a new thread dedicated to anyone wanting to organize a weekend cruise.

With the current situation at hand it may prove challenging to have traditional car shows and events. However, it still lends itself well to going out cruising and enjoying a lot of great spots throughout Southern Ontario especially as end venues tend to have areas where we can park, chat and still spread out.

Here are some suggestions from my last post:

Drive up through Schomberg, Orangeville with final destination at Forks of the Credit
Cruise to Blue Mountain resort in Collingwood or Wasaga Beach

Niagara on the Lake cruise....lots of nice cruise options can even pick a spot in Muskoka

Feel free to add suggestions for venue and we could plan it for the morning of Saturday May 30 or Sunday May 31 at 9:30am would work.

This is an open invitation for all TMCers, but please remember this is NOT a cannonball run, it’s intended as a leisurely cruise.

Please remember we need to pick a place that still allows us to physically space out with the current situation at hand.

I would be up for a cruise this Saturday, open to go anywhere but i would have to bail around noon.
Blue mountain resort sounds amazing, lots of nice views and space for social distancing.
Or the forks of the credit also sounds good, it's a quick cruise but really nice scenery.

Gr8Stang
05-25-2020, 12:48 PM
Like the idea but may also face another challenge; finding an open washroom during a pit stop.

Or maybe.... ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHXrfajDn9s

FABMAN
05-26-2020, 07:49 AM
I would be up for a cruise this Saturday, open to go anywhere but i would have to bail around noon.
Blue mountain resort sounds amazing, lots of nice views and space for social distancing.
Or the forks of the credit also sounds good, it's a quick cruise but really nice scenery.

Saturday morning looks like a perfect day to go cruise up to Blue Mountain. Let’s use the same Vaughan meeting spot as last time in the outer Walmart parking lot at 9:00 am. It’s just west of the 400 on Major McKenzie before Weston Road. There is a Petro Canada at those lights that also sells 94. We can then cruise up to Blue Mountain, we can choose the more scenic route of 26 or we can go up 400 to ensure we are done earlier (both are actually nice).

To who ever would like to come, please confirm as we will keep the group smallish (7 cars or less) to avoid any issues with gathering.

N89
05-27-2020, 12:11 PM
Hey Fab, Blue Mountain sounds good but i am not 100% sure i can make. I will confirm tomorrow.
How many cars so far?

WidowrRacing
05-27-2020, 02:14 PM
I just received word that the Woodward dream cruise is cancelled for 2020 due to Covid-19.
Very sad day but I get it!

saleen27c
05-27-2020, 02:59 PM
I just received word that the Woodward dream cruise is cancelled for 2020 due to Covid-19.
Very sad day but I get it!

Yup....words cannot express my disappointment. Has been a tradition for myself, my brother and some close friends for a few years now. This year was supposed to be Epic, as all of us were going to show up in all different rides from previous years. LOL. Oh well....here's to 2021 Woodward! Stay safe everyone!

Minaccia
05-27-2020, 04:00 PM
Last year was my first year there and I was waiting to go back for 2020 and now we'll have to wait till 2021, should make for an even bigger Dream Cruise if that's possible.

FABMAN
05-27-2020, 05:17 PM
Hey Fab, Blue Mountain sounds good but i am not 100% sure i can make. I will confirm tomorrow.
How many cars so far?

Looks like this will be a smaller outing. Likely going to be 3-4 cars + you which is fine (would like to try to keep it at 6-7 cars max). I hope you can join as the last one was great, would be super cool if you could wake Ghost Rider for the cruise as well! :stickpoke:

We will likely take the scenic route up Hwy 50 N, then up to Davis Road (ON-9) W to Airport Rd to King and then to 26 NW to get to Blue Mountain. Should make for nice scenery.

N89
05-28-2020, 08:55 AM
Ok perfect, i will meet you at Hwy 50 and Hwy 9- let me know what time you think you will be heading up that way.

Hopefully Dave will read this and chime in.

FABMAN
05-28-2020, 09:23 AM
Ok perfect, i will meet you at Hwy 50 and Hwy 9- let me know what time you think you will be heading up that way.

Hopefully Dave will read this and chime in.

Sounds great, let’s aim for 10am at 50 and 9 (Davis Road). That will allow those meeting at Woodbridge Walmart a little buffer before we begin our departure from Walmart at 9:30 am.

This will give us 30 minutes to meet you at 50 and 9 without rushing. Hopefully this will entice a member or 2 from Bolton or Brampton/Mississauga to join us as well and we will still be a nice small group.

All I ask is for anyone else who is looking to join us, please PM me so make sure we keep it under 6-7 cars. It will also give us a heads up to wait for you at one of the 2 meeting spots.

1st spot is Walmart Woodbridge at 9AM - we will depart at 9:30AM
2nd spot is HWY 50 and 9 (Davis Road) at 10:00 AM.

johnny5
05-29-2020, 07:58 PM
1st spot is Walmart Woodbridge at 9AM - we will depart at 9:30AM
2nd spot is HWY 50 and 9 (Davis Road) at 10:00 AM.

Is this the Walmart at Major MacK and Weston or HWY 27 and Langstaff

newbiestangowner
05-29-2020, 08:20 PM
Is this the Walmart at Major MacK and Weston or HWY 27 and Langstaff

Major Mack and Weston

Zutz2v
05-30-2020, 02:33 PM
That was an awesome cruise today boys! Way to keep it classy

Zutz2v
05-30-2020, 02:34 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200530/94c414e1b7196f252c580a35a678d65b.jpg

SlipperyVic
05-30-2020, 03:41 PM
Looks like someone beat you fella's up.

You're all black and blue :spitcoffee:

FABMAN
05-30-2020, 08:31 PM
More pictures:

Not sure why but can only upload one photo for now. It’s okay because Ghost Rider’s photos will be much better. :)

N89
05-30-2020, 08:54 PM
What an awesome day! So glad we did it.

N89
05-30-2020, 08:56 PM
Looks like someone beat you fella's up.

You're all black and blue :spitcoffee:

LMFAO.

Zutz2v
05-30-2020, 08:58 PM
More pictures:

Not sure why but can only upload one photo for now. It’s okay because Ghost Rider’s photos will be much better. :)

I had a rear video of you taking off but I couldn’t hear it over my blower lmao

Screw
05-30-2020, 10:11 PM
Saw 2 Shelby’s on Green Lane this am , passed them pretty quick caught a glimpse in my mirror ;)

newbiestangowner
05-30-2020, 10:14 PM
Saw 2 Shelby’s on Green Lane this am , passed them pretty quick caught a glimpse in my mirror ;)

Maybe they weren’t Shelby’s lol
U r wearing Dewalt goggles not real eye glasses

Zutz2v
05-30-2020, 10:45 PM

Definitely not them lol maybe if it was around 130 then ya

Zippy
05-31-2020, 10:02 AM
The new edge needed to be in the middle! Who's running this operation!?!?!

SlipperyVic
05-31-2020, 10:40 AM

Front and center, where it belongs.

Zutz2v
05-31-2020, 01:20 PM

Lmfao next time! But when thought since there is 3 shelbys they should be center. It’s a wicked picture regardless. We just needed some TMC babes over them

Ghost Rider
05-31-2020, 03:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ODgPbZp.jpg

ZR
06-01-2020, 08:29 AM
https://hips.hearstapps.com/esquireuk.cdnds.net/17/47/1511277358-borat-mankini-sacah-baron-cohen.jpg

Scrape
06-01-2020, 08:44 AM
Like this maybe?

https://66.media.tumblr.com/fb5f569d29893bb4083cf9171813598c/tumblr_p71t5xKIb01uml7vao3_500.jpg

FABMAN
06-05-2020, 07:31 AM
For the next cruise, it will be a little different. For those registered for the TMC track day, let’s arrange to cruise up to TMP on Thursday June 11th.

Again starting point will be Walmart at Major Mac and Weston Road just west of the 400.

This will need to be an earlier start to ensure we are there for the 10 am driver’s meeting. It’s 1.5 hours from Walmart (without tolls) which means we need to meet up at 7:45 am with departure at 8:00 am to allow us a 15 minute buffer to get in on time.

Please chime in if there is any interest in doing this.

Zutz2v
06-05-2020, 07:30 PM
For the next cruise, it will be a little different. For those registered for the TMC track day, let’s arrange to cruise up to TMP on Thursday June 11th.

Again starting point will be Walmart at Major Mac and Weston Road just west of the 400.

This will need to be an earlier start to ensure we are there for the 10 am driver’s meeting. It’s 1.5 hours from Walmart (without tolls) which means we need to meet up at 7:45 am with departure at 8:00 am to allow us a 15 minute buffer to get in on time.

I’m getting my car looked at by rick tomorrow and if he gives me the thumbs up I’ll register. I’m just worried cause the cars a bit older and everything. But if I register it then I’m definitely in for the cruise up and down

Zutz2v
06-06-2020, 08:44 PM
ZR looked over the beast. Gave it the thumbs down for battle. Next time my friends! Until then enjoy it for me! Somebody please do a go pro lap so I can live vicariously through you.

Zippy
06-06-2020, 10:25 PM
ZR looked over the beast. Gave it the thumbs down for battle. Next time my friends! Until then enjoy it for me! Somebody please do a go pro lap so I can live vicariously through you.

Nice meeting you today!

Zutz2v
06-07-2020, 07:29 AM
Nice meeting you today!

Likewise brother. Your are is beautiful in real life

Zutz2v
06-07-2020, 07:29 AM
Likewise brother. Your stang is beautiful in real life

N89
06-07-2020, 04:47 PM

That’s too bad, was looking forward to seeing it at the track.
Work on it and hopefully it will be ready for the next one.

N89
06-07-2020, 04:49 PM

Hey Fab
I decided to trailer my car so I’m out for the cruise up, but i will see you there buddy.

Zutz2v
06-07-2020, 05:38 PM
That’s too bad, was looking forward to seeing it at the track.
Work on it and hopefully it will be ready for the next one.

Will see each other soon, it’s going to be a nice summer so will get some good cruises in.

FABMAN
06-07-2020, 11:26 PM
No worries guys, see you at TMP and we will set up some more weekend cruises very soon.

FABMAN
07-03-2020, 02:28 PM
Time to revive this thread. Talking about having another cruise up to Keswick this Sunday morning and the a tour through some scenic parts led by the one and only Ghost Rider.

Please chime in if you would like to come and join. Ask those who attended past cruises, always a good time running some leisurely KMs and take in some scenery.

Uncle Buck
07-03-2020, 05:15 PM
I'd be up for that

N89
07-03-2020, 09:18 PM
I am in!

WidowrRacing
07-03-2020, 09:21 PM
I’m interested!
Where would the group from the GTA be leaving from? And time?

Ger
07-04-2020, 12:07 AM
I'm in with my Cayman S if that's OK !!!

FABMAN
07-04-2020, 07:01 AM
Morning gents, we can meet up in Woodbridge at Walmart 3600 Major Mackenzie Dr W, Vaughan, ON, L4H (Major MacKenzie and Weston Road) on Sunday morning around 9:00 am.

It’s close to the 400 highway and Petro Canada so its a very convenient location. This will allow us to hang around until 9:30am so we can begin our drive towards the Keswick area.

We will meet up with Keswick crew at the same Walmart near the Royal Bank at Woodbine and Glenwoods Ave. At 10:30am (hopefully Ghost Rider will be awake by then ;-).

All makes and models welcome, so happy to welcome all members regardless if you are in a Mustang or not.

Tony and Ger, send me a PM and I will send over my cell number just in case you need to get a hold of me. Look forward to seeing you both tomorrow.

Uncle Buck
07-04-2020, 07:41 PM
See you in the Wick at 10:30

Ger
07-05-2020, 04:51 PM
Great ride today. Thanks to Fabman for organizing and GR for leading. Good to see the gang.
Glad lakeside drive was not very busy.
Lost you guys in Keswick so headed for home. Looking forward to the next one.

Ghost Rider
07-05-2020, 07:44 PM
Great ride today. Thanks to Fabman for organizing and GR for leading. Good to see the gang.

thanks for coming out Ger!! You didn't miss much, we just parked at the Home Hardware parking lot for a few mintues and got out to stretch... the food truck was closed so we departed... some guys went home, some back to Sutton for some burgers on Dalton

:)

Ger
07-05-2020, 09:05 PM
Very cool to see both your cars out there Dave. That Mach is super nice. Wife thought your R was the best looking car there. Something about the colour and the stripe with the red borders and being a classic. Not a word about the sound and the massive brakes !!! What do I know ???
Seriously, all great cars and great people. We are all blessed.

FABMAN
07-05-2020, 09:12 PM

Thanks for joining Ger! Great to see you again, look forward to doing another one soon. I will let some of the other members share some cool ideas we were discussing at Home Hardware which may even involve an airstrip...

Thanks to WidowrRacing for organizing the Bomanville crew, always great to meet new people in the hobby!

Hope to see you all soon!

Uncle Buck
07-05-2020, 09:19 PM
Good to see everyone today. A very nice collection of rides! It's cool to see a 5 decade spread of cars.

I bailed part way along the lakeside cruise since we were literally passing my house. I had far too much coffee this morning and really needed to stop....lol.

WidowrRacing
07-05-2020, 09:48 PM
It was a warm one.....always nice exploring new territory and scenery!
Sweet collection of cars with some good peeps and convo’s.

Next time a charged up AC is mandatory.

Zutz2v
07-31-2020, 02:40 PM
We going to plan a cruise day any time soon ? I propose the 15th or the 16th. A Niagara cruise or forks of the credit perhaps ? I have never done either.

Zutz2v
08-01-2020, 08:06 AM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/l2R013mIf1ZXdvoyI/giphy.gif

mavrrrick
08-01-2020, 11:44 AM
^^^^get that feeling every week when trying to get people for coffee night^^^^

Zutz2v
08-01-2020, 11:54 AM
^^^^get that feeling every week when trying to get people for coffee night^^^^

I know I read your invites all the time. I just can’t make it to Ajax/Pickering ? The rush hour from where I am is killer

ZR
08-01-2020, 01:43 PM
Traffic east outta here has always hindered my attending as well.

ZR
08-01-2020, 01:46 PM
All this talk about cruizin, think I'll fire up my team red entry n do a lap out by Mosport.

Gr8Stang
08-01-2020, 03:34 PM
I know I read your invites all the time. I just can’t make it to Ajax/Pickering ? The rush hour from where I am is killer

Maybe we should consider some Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon Timmies meet @ Salem & 401? They have a decent size parking lot. No traffic problems likely then either. :thumbsup:

ZR
08-01-2020, 04:46 PM
Nice cruise out to 115, up n across to Mosport, up to Blackstock n onto Port Perry then down to hwy 7 n across to Kennedy.

Zutz2v
08-01-2020, 08:25 PM
Maybe we should consider some Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon Timmies meet @ Salem & 401? They have a decent size parking lot. No traffic problems likely then either. :thumbsup:

I’m down, on a Saturday morning it’s not Problem lol

Zutz2v
08-01-2020, 08:27 PM
Nice cruise out to 115, up n across to Mosport, up to Blackstock n onto Port Perry then down to hwy 7 n across to Kennedy.

That’s one way to pack your Sunday. I’m in [emoji1]

ZR
08-01-2020, 11:03 PM
Did it today.

SlipperyVic
08-02-2020, 07:14 AM
If people are interested I live in Barrie and have some great routes up and through the Muskoka's. So many twists and turns your arms will be sore from steering and shifting. The gorgeous scenery doesn't hurt either.

FABMAN
08-02-2020, 08:48 AM
If people are interested I live in Barrie and have some great routes up and through the Muskoka's. So many twists and turns your arms will be sore from steering and shifting. The gorgeous scenery doesn't hurt either.

I would be down for this as well. The weekend of the 15th should work for me as well. We could cruise up the scenic route to Barrie and meet up with SlipperyVic. Would be best to leave earlier if possible. Ideally for those that would want to join at the Woodbridge Walmart meeting spot at Major MacKenzie and Weston that would mean a 8:00 am meet.

Zutz2v
08-02-2020, 08:51 AM
I would be down for this as well. The weekend of the 15th should work for me as well. We could cruise up the scenic route to Barrie and meet up with SlipperyVic. Would be best to leave earlier if possible. Ideally for those that would want to join at the Woodbridge Walmart meeting spot at Major MacKenzie and Weston that would mean a 8:00 am meet.

I’m in! That would be Ana amazing ride

FABMAN
08-03-2020, 12:37 AM
Some stuff around the house have come up so the weekend of the 15th is pretty much out for me. Sorry gents, looks like I will have to sit this next cruise out.

Zutz2v
08-03-2020, 02:00 PM
Same here I’m out :(

Uncle Buck
08-08-2020, 03:49 PM
Did a little solo cruise with Mrs Buck in the 66 today. 100 miles of blue sky and open roads!

ZR
08-08-2020, 10:28 PM
How you enjoying the latest mods Al?

Uncle Buck
08-09-2020, 09:51 AM
Fantastic! The car is running and driving great and the UB fitment mods are working well.

Now, if I could only squeeze more power out the ol' push rodder. Oh oh.

ZR
08-09-2020, 10:37 AM
More power, well that didn't take long.

Zippy
08-09-2020, 12:21 PM
Fantastic! The car is running and driving great and the UB fitment mods are working well.

Now, if I could only squeeze more power out the ol' push rodder. Oh oh.

I heard coyote swaps are cheap.

RedSN
08-09-2020, 12:56 PM
http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21233&d=1596916104
^^^lurker

Ghost Rider
08-11-2020, 11:32 AM
Did a little solo cruise with Mrs Buck in the 66 today. 100 miles of blue sky and open roads!

all I see is cloud?? LOL

very cool putting some miles on!!

Uncle Buck
08-11-2020, 12:13 PM
^^^lurker

Always watching