PDA

View Full Version : Track Day !!

Whitehot
06-11-2020, 04:39 PM
It was a beauty day at the track today ! A little windy, but great temperature. Good turn out. Huge Kudos for Joe and his team for hosting the awesome event. My day ended early, shredded the serpentine belt, made an interesting drive back to the pits, with no power steering lol, then by time i got back, she started to over heat :( .... Can t wait for the fall track day.. Way to go Joe !! It woulda been a great day, car felt good, tires n everything seemed to work well, except for the poor belt :) ... Until next time... Cheers !!

fast Ed
06-11-2020, 06:57 PM
That sucked to see you leaving early on the tow truck ...

But yes big thanks to Joe for hosting, and to Rick, Ross, and Stephen from our club for running another smooth event ... well done guys!

Stephen06GT
06-11-2020, 07:38 PM
Thanks to all that made this day possible. DaSilva Racing, TMP, Rick and Ed for the driver’s meeting, Ross for handling the flagging duties, and most importantly, all of the drivers that signed up for the day. Other than a few off track excursions and a couple of mechanical issues, the day went great. Thank you TMC.

Zippy
06-11-2020, 09:25 PM
Had a lot of fun chatting with everyone today. Was a pleasure to do the flagging for most of the day. Thanks everyone for being on your best behavior. See you guys in the fall... I just might have my car ready by then!
:highfive:

Gabe
06-11-2020, 10:05 PM
Great day as always, can’t wait for the next one

RedSN
06-11-2020, 10:41 PM
I did not realize how sunny it was today. Ow.

Thanks Joe and the TMC gang, what a fun day.
And it was great seeing everyone in person again.

ZR
06-12-2020, 07:00 AM
Thank you to everyone that chipped in to make the day happen. Ross you did an awesome job controlling things + nice job behind the wheel of the wounded Cobra.
Joe and the guys at the shop, it's always appreciated.
Just as importantly, thank you to everyone that attended. It's always fun seeing the perma grin on everyone's faces.
While time on the track was awesome, even better being able to see n chat with a whole bunch of peeps I've not seen in some time.

FABMAN
06-12-2020, 07:49 AM
Big thanks to everyone that made this track day happen, always a great time and nice to see everyone after again and meet a few new (to me) members as well.

Special thanks to Ross, great job as usual on flagging duties! I am still smiling from all the fun had yesterday.

Whitehot
06-15-2020, 04:38 PM
Any cool pics from the day?? I seen a few with cameras.??? :)