PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of parts vendors/jobbers that sell Brembo brand brake rotors locally?

92redragtop
07-27-2020, 02:07 PM
Anyone know of parts vendors/jobbers that sell Brembo brand brake rotors locally? I tried Can Tire and Partsource and they carry Brembo but not this specific part number (they only list up to 320mm rotor which is for a different model S60). Brembo is the OE brake supplier on my '06 Volvo S60R so figured I'd go this way instead of dealer parts. I can buy them in the US but can't go pick up until the border opens, and if I try to ship then I might as well buy the dealer version here.

BREMBO 09861411 - Front Rotor (330mm)

Uncle Buck
07-27-2020, 04:51 PM
Cross Border Pickup service is up and running again. I have yet to try them but rates seem reasonable.

https://www.crossborderpickups.ca

92redragtop
07-28-2020, 12:54 AM
Cross Border Pickup service is up and running again. I have yet to try them but rates seem reasonable.

https://www.crossborderpickups.ca

Thanks! I forgot about them - may be an option to buy in the US. Figured I'd buy local given the whole situation currently but notably, Rock Auto has these for a really good price.

hammerhead
07-28-2020, 03:56 PM
there's a place in Caledon called "Hot Nights, Hot Rods" The restore and sell parts - I've ordered parts from them. They likely don't stock what your looking for but may. They are located on the west side of Highway 10 just before you reach the big hill that takes you into Caledon. Google for the number - I dealt with a guy named Mike...ypou can always try Performance Improvements, they are getting big online but delivery right to your door. There online is growing so if you can't find what you need on the website they will help you easily with a email (good group to work with) last time I drove by there Brampton brick and mortar it was empty so I'm not sure if they still operate that way but are very good online and still going strong if your looking to shop on this side of the ditch....

92redragtop
07-29-2020, 12:04 PM
Thanks - I've driven past them before (Highway 10) but didn't think of them as I thought they were more specialized to older cars/hot rods. Worth a check to see if they can access the part number locally.

fast Ed
07-29-2020, 01:49 PM
P.I. closed down their Brampton location earlier this year. Big rent increase coming, reduced business volume, and tough to keep it staffed with relatively knowledgeable and enthusiastic workers.

We can order some Brembo through Keystone at Parkway. If you like, shoot me a p.m. with the part numbers you have and I'll see if we can help.

cheers
Ed

92redragtop
07-29-2020, 04:02 PM
Thanks Ed - I'll send a pm. I think CT and Partsource orders from Keystone as well but their system doesn't list the parts for the Volvo R cars.