PDA

View Full Version : Police stop vehicle pulling stove in Mississauga

Scrape
12-19-2020, 05:17 PM
Our society is getting more and more dumb. Wtf.

https://www.insauga.com/photos-police-stop-vehicle-pulling-stove-in-mississauga?fbclid=IwAR1eaWaogrmOkoEyBvx4utsPLk1R5 qy0E3fqrRfGw1RLiPT5wD6OzqGyaYY

Minaccia
12-19-2020, 06:07 PM
It doesn't look to bad, it's on a cargo rack hooked up to the trailer hitch but the stove is bigger than the platform. I would have put the stove on the other way so that the back of the stove was facing the back of the SUV or just put it in the back of the pickup.

bbriann
12-19-2020, 06:19 PM
People judge me when I pull into drag track with tent trailer hooked up to my mustang....some times they stop me to take pictures...I just laugh and tell them it s class 2 hitch...I did stop taking 60 lbs nitrous mother bottle in passenger seat...

83 5.0
12-19-2020, 08:30 PM
It doesn't look to bad, it's on a cargo rack hooked up to the trailer hitch but the stove is bigger than the platform. I would have put the stove on the other way so that the back of the stove was facing the back of the SUV or just put it in the back of the pickup.

I have seen these with dirt bikes and motorized scooters on the back, which weigh much more than a stove.
They could have flipped it on it's back and slipped it into the hatch, unless they had the whole family with them