PDA

View Full Version : Computers @$%&*# mutha #@$$$&*%

hammerhead
04-01-2021, 10:17 AM
Who's had their fill - might be just me but I'm slowly reverting back - writing more cheques lately for a few reasons - 1. to simplify accounting and tracing expenses and another just stressing when etransfers don't go as planned and the bank just gives dumb ass answers to a dumb ass....I'm ready to throw all this algorithmic shit out and disappear off the earth.....my phone will be the first to meet a brick wall....hahaha

StAnger
04-01-2021, 12:17 PM
I've had a few phones meet their fate that way.... Usually because of people who don't know when to take "I'm busy, I'll talk to you later" for an answer.

hammerhead
04-01-2021, 01:36 PM
I've had a few phones meet their fate that way.... Usually because of people who don't know when to take "I'm busy, I'll talk to you later" for an answer.

lol - it's funny I just got an email from TD that says "Learn how to track business expenses easier" wonder how that happened...? I always feel like someone is looking over my shoulder - they might be laughing every time I take a piss...hahaha

Zutz2v
04-02-2021, 10:44 AM
lol - it's funny I just got an email from TD that says "Learn how to track business expenses easier" wonder how that happened...? I always feel like someone is looking over my shoulder - they might be laughing every time I take a piss...hahaha

That’s exactly what’s happening. No matter what you do with that phone around or near your leaving a digital footprint. I got rid of all my social media for that reason. Next this phones going and I’m getting an original Nokia from the 90s . Talk and text only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gr8Stang
04-06-2021, 10:51 AM
That’s exactly what’s happening. No matter what you do with that phone around or near your leaving a digital footprint. I got rid of all my social media for that reason. Next this phones going and I’m getting an original Nokia from the 90s . Talk and text only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me of the Tom Cruise movie....Minority Report. We are getting closer and closer to a world like that. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning will just accelerate it. Fun times.

hammerhead
04-06-2021, 10:57 AM
Reminds me of the Tom Cruise movie....Minority Report. We are getting closer and closer to a world like that. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning will just accelerate it. Fun times.

it makes one think - I was watching a doc. on Hitler last night and our social system and leaders are beginning to mimic his approach to winning over the people - one modern approach I can think of is the liberals free money idea and test pilot called CERB - I'm in no way shape or form trying to steer this thread but when you compare Trump to Hitler it might open eyes - it's kinda scary to me - after watching the Hitler doc (I didnt see it all) there is a strong comparison to Trump's approach!

I never saw tom cruz movie

Gr8Stang
04-06-2021, 11:05 AM
it makes one think - I was watching a doc. on Hitler last night and our social system and leaders are beginning to mimic his approach to winning over the people - one modern approach I can think of is the liberals free money idea and test pilot called CERB - I'm in no way shape or form trying to steer this thread but when you compare Trump to Hitler it might open eyes - it's kinda scary to me - after watching the Hitler doc (I didnt see it all) there is a strong comparison to Trump's approach!

I never saw tom cruz movie

We're living in some very interesting times that's for sure. Frankly, I'm more paranoid about our financial system and what appears to be excessive money printing. Historically...that hasn't ended well. Not sure about the Gov't agenda, but its clear they think spending more $$ is no problem....till it is.
Definitely worth seeing the Cruise movie.