PDA

View Full Version : Who has bought wheels from LMR?

90GT
06-14-2021, 10:48 AM
Hi, looking for anyone who have bought wheels from LMR? Looking for advice on the best way to go about it myself. Should I buy from a local shop like Dasilva Racing or buy straight from the LMR website?? It will be approx. $373 USD to ship straight from LMR. Might it be any cheaper if I went through a local shop/distributer?? Thanks for any info/tips!

https://lmr.com/item/WK-8067952/sve-mustang-mesh-wheel-kit-17x9-5-lug-gloss-black-79-93

ZR
06-14-2021, 10:52 AM
Use Crossborder Pickups, cuts shipping dramatically with zero hassle.
Registration costs nothing, super cheap to have them bring across the border for you.
We use the office in Markham, pretty sure there is a Mississauga location as well.

FABMAN
06-14-2021, 11:25 AM
What Rick said, I have purchased a bunch of stuff from LMR including 2 complete wheel and tire setups. Send it to Cross border pickups and went to pick up from them. Easy peasy.

Nthn2Prv
06-14-2021, 12:59 PM
A couple months ago I bought a set of Mustang 19" SVE R350 (19x10, 19x11) with a set of ford performance TPMs. Took less then 2 weeks from order to get them.

CDNfyrfytr
06-14-2021, 01:48 PM
Use Crossborder Pickups, cuts shipping dramatically with zero hassle.
Registration costs nothing, super cheap to have them bring across the border for you.
We use the office in Markham, pretty sure there is a Mississauga location as well.

This. Ordered mine back in March. Arrived in less than a week and then CBP brought them across. I picked mine up in Mississauga. Make sure that when they ship, if it’s two shipping numbers, that you claim appropriate duties on each shipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk