PDA

View Full Version : High Speed Rail

redo75
07-07-2021, 08:37 AM
I just woke up to a HIGH SPEED RAIL annoucement.
Was that Wyne no it's Trudeau. Ever since his grandfather (Chretian for you younin's) made that promise it comes up at election promise time.
To be completed and running by 2030!! This is Canada, we can't even finish our Timmies by then.
How stupid are the Libtrarts, fed/prov.
But wait for it...
Trudeau is starting to look "young" again no grey beard, no long hair, smiling time again to get the young girls panties wet again.

83 5.0
07-07-2021, 08:46 AM
They just blow the dust off this announcement every couple of years.
As someone who flys quite often, I just don't believe there is this much demand for this.

redo75
07-07-2021, 09:12 AM
Trying to cut car emissions so they will stop the rail in TO and forget the rest of highly populated SW Ontario corridor, with no bus service and poor regular on time rail service.
But we have the 400 hi-ways and global warming is BS.

Ponyryd
07-08-2021, 06:56 PM
More empty promises that the vast majority of voters will believe enough to get him another term……same with this stupid “no more ice in 2035” nonsense.

Oh crap, can we talk politics here???

83 5.0
07-08-2021, 08:10 PM
More empty promises that the vast majority of voters will believe enough to get him another term……same with this stupid “no more ice in 2035” nonsense.

Oh crap, can we talk politics here???

If an election is called, I hope Canadians give the Liberals a reality check and lower his minority status. I am not a big fan of majority governments, just a method for a party to line their pockets.

StAnger
07-08-2021, 09:36 PM
If an election is called, I hope Canadians give the Liberals a reality check and lower his minority status. I am not a big fan of majority governments, just a method for a party to line their pockets.

Who are you going to vote for? The Conservatives aren't worth a shit with O'Toole, the NDP is even further left than the Liberals with their TikTok star of a "leader"... That leaves the PPC, who sadly are just a fringe party.