PDA

View Full Version : Ford Pass Rewards

CON VERT
08-26-2021, 12:46 PM
Has anyone used this promo or tried to collect ? I got 40,000 points with the purchase of the new Vert, tried to cash in(when I got the oil change) and the system was down so she says pay for it & we will credit u this afternoon when the system is up , come today , no credit etc , I had a small item of order so over to the dealership , u guessed it, they will not credit me, the system has been down for a week , YADA,YADA, YADA, best part is those points expire in a year , car will be away all winter so come spring they all go down the drain ! to the tune of $200 bucks !

Kennedy Ford SVT
08-26-2021, 01:27 PM
Glen, I just used the member portal yesterday to redeem some points for a customer against a Ford Accessories purchase ... it was working fine. I'd say speak to someone higher up the chain at the store you're dealing with, hopefully they can get it sorted for you.

CON VERT
08-26-2021, 01:50 PM
I did speak to someone up there, LOL, they are contacting Ford & seeing if the customers affected would have some kind of extension time on points due to the system being down ?? will give them a few days to sort it out, as far as a refund , I believe the cashier just plain lied to me, they will not refund my CC & use Ford Pass Rewards in its place, she says Ford would not reimburse them, what they don't realize is they have all ready lost a customer over this, I can take my business to any FORD dealership , & who knows maybe someone my want my business, Thanks for your reply Kennedy Ford ~

Quicksilver
08-27-2021, 08:51 AM
Glen, as you know, my son Noah just bought a brand new Bronco from the same dealership. At no time during the purchase experience was there any mention whatever of points. We called yesterday but have not yet received a followup.

Anyone know when there "points" got started? I bought a CPO '19 Fusion from Heritage in February 2020 and again, no mention of points.

CON VERT
08-27-2021, 09:24 AM
Your sales rep should be able to help u ! I got 40,000 points = to approx $200, trying to cash in is another story, they been having some system issues so they say ! u have to download the app etc on your phone , my points took a while to show up ~