PDA

View Full Version : Vaccine VS immunization Covid related

Pages : [1] 2

5.4MarkVIII
12-05-2021, 08:22 PM
Quote "At the risk of completely derailing this thread…. Care to explain the difference between a “vaccine” and an “immunization”?"

so as to not derail other threads.

above is a fair but in todays world a difficult question.

direct from a family member who is a dr. in layman's terms.

Vaccines and Immunizations are very similar and often confused because its similar methods to create a similar result.

with a Vaccine we give the person low dose of the virus to teach the body's immune system. this method has changed and been perfected over the years but the idea is to have the body's immune response catch and kill the virus and prevent the host from catching the virus (getting sick) this works for things like polio and mumps because these viruses are slow to change and evolve, so once your body know what it is, it will kill it quickly. you only catch chicken pox once because once your body knows what its fighting its game over for the virus.

some viruses like the common cold, influenza and covid. are always rapidly changing. constantly learning and adapting. spreading into multiple strains. regular vaccinations don't work because the virus changes and the body no longer recognizes the threat. immunizations teach the body certain tags. specific points in a virus strain that are least likely to change. (the T and R cells people talk about) this gives the body an edge but only in helping to fight the virus, people will still usualy catch the virus but will be less sick. influenza becomes the sniffles instead of fevers, ect.
immunizations always have to be adapted as the virus they are targeting changes. and always requires boosters, this is why they recommend the flu shot every year.

the flu shot is called a shot because its an immunization. not a vaccine. the flu shot is different every year. scientists look to data early in the flu season and basically make a guess as to which strain or strains is likely to be most prevalent and then they make an immunization to best fight it. most people don't realize that SARS is now part of the regular flu season rotation.

why is this difference important in relation to Covid? because they lied. or at least mislead people weather intentionally or not. but now they are leaning into the lie instead of admitting it.
they said covid was not the flu. while technically a true statement. they also said that if we all get the vaccine we could eliminate the virus like we have polio. the reality is Covid is more like the flu than it is polio. we will never eliminate the flu (at least not with current methods and tech) and will will just the same never eliminate covid.

instead of telling people that we could be immunized and it will weaken the virus. they claimed vaccine. made people think that a shot in the arm and all would be normal. and then they turned people against each other. they removed the voice of drs and experts who were calling out the difference and telling people this wasn't going to end with a single shot in the arm.

the reality is you will get covid. probably many times in your life. if you get the shot every year it will be mild cases. if you don't it may kill you. time to get back to normal.

RedSN
12-05-2021, 10:09 PM
Immunization: The Basics

Definition of Terms
Immunity: Protection from an infectious disease. If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected.

Vaccine: A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but some can be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

Vaccination: The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease.

Immunization: A process by which a person becomes protected against a disease through vaccination. This term is often used interchangeably with vaccination or inoculation.
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/imz-basics.htm

I’m not sure what distinction you are trying to draw, but it seems like you are twisting the definitions of a vaccine and immunization. A vaccine is administered to provide immunization.

92redragtop
12-05-2021, 10:41 PM
Whatever they call it - the virus sucks. Another family decimated - my wife got the call tonight that their childhood family neighbours/friends got it - looks like they didn't get the vaccine or "shot" or whatever you call it, and it went through the family....grandfather dead, the son (went to school with my wife and her siblings) died today at mid-50's after being on ventilator for past 2 weeks, and his daughter-in-law gave birth to a 2lb preemie newborn with all kinds of issues and maybe won't survive, and she's (mother) not out of the woods yet either as she's in ICU also with complications.

I hope they throw the book at anyone who fakes the certificate.

Zutz2v
12-06-2021, 12:23 AM
Quote "At the risk of completely derailing this thread…. Care to explain the difference between a “vaccine” and an “immunization”?"

so as to not derail other threads.

above is a fair but in todays world a difficult question.

direct from a family member who is a dr. in layman's terms.

Vaccines and Immunizations are very similar and often confused because its similar methods to create a similar result.

with a Vaccine we give the person low dose of the virus to teach the body's immune system. this method has changed and been perfected over the years but the idea is to have the body's immune response catch and kill the virus and prevent the host from catching the virus (getting sick) this works for things like polio and mumps because these viruses are slow to change and evolve, so once your body know what it is, it will kill it quickly. you only catch chicken pox once because once your body knows what its fighting its game over for the virus.

some viruses like the common cold, influenza and covid. are always rapidly changing. constantly learning and adapting. spreading into multiple strains. regular vaccinations don't work because the virus changes and the body no longer recognizes the threat. immunizations teach the body certain tags. specific points in a virus strain that are least likely to change. (the T and R cells people talk about) this gives the body an edge but only in helping to fight the virus, people will still usualy catch the virus but will be less sick. influenza becomes the sniffles instead of fevers, ect.
immunizations always have to be adapted as the virus they are targeting changes. and always requires boosters, this is why they recommend the flu shot every year.

the flu shot is called a shot because its an immunization. not a vaccine. the flu shot is different every year. scientists look to data early in the flu season and basically make a guess as to which strain or strains is likely to be most prevalent and then they make an immunization to best fight it. most people don't realize that SARS is now part of the regular flu season rotation.

why is this difference important in relation to Covid? because they lied. or at least mislead people weather intentionally or not. but now they are leaning into the lie instead of admitting it.
they said covid was not the flu. while technically a true statement. they also said that if we all get the vaccine we could eliminate the virus like we have polio. the reality is Covid is more like the flu than it is polio. we will never eliminate the flu (at least not with current methods and tech) and will will just the same never eliminate covid.

instead of telling people that we could be immunized and it will weaken the virus. they claimed vaccine. made people think that a shot in the arm and all would be normal. and then they turned people against each other. they removed the voice of drs and experts who were calling out the difference and telling people this wasn't going to end with a single shot in the arm.

the reality is you will get covid. probably many times in your life. if you get the shot every year it will be mild cases. if you don't it may kill you. time to get back to normal.

Just want to say, I love all the information shared. But they’re will never be a normal anymore. To much lying and misleading. The Jab should be treated like the flu shot. Take it or don’t, that should always be the individuals choice. This here is something else. I pray nothing for the best for everyone here, be safe guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChickenLips
12-06-2021, 08:01 AM
Word choice affects perception. Vaccine, immunization, or drug? All three could apply, perception varies.

5.4MarkVIII
12-06-2021, 08:15 AM
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/imz-basics.htm

I’m not sure what distinction you are trying to draw, but it seems like you are twisting the definitions of a vaccine and immunization. A vaccine is administered to provide immunization.

terminology is the issue. as well as what they led people to expect.

5 years ago this would not be a issue and every one would have agreed on the differences and expected outcomes of a vaccine and an immunization. for a disease like the Flu.

if they are one and the same why have we not eradicated Influenza like we have polio?

ZR
12-06-2021, 08:24 AM
With the level of misinformation combined with flat out lies we are bombarded with daily since the beginning of Covid, I don't think anyone has a true grasp of what is or is not factual. Does make a person wonder when front line health workers are walking away from jobs vs take the jab.
One thing we do know for sure, if you believe your better off without, little by little your becoming a second class citizen in spite of no law saying you must vax.

ChickenLips
12-06-2021, 08:51 AM
terminology is the issue. as well as what they led people to expect.

5 years ago this would not be a issue and every one would have agreed on the differences and expected outcomes of a vaccine and an immunization. for a disease like the Flu.

if they are one and the same why have we not eradicated Influenza like we have polio?

google search term; does polio live in animals

result:

Hundreds of diseases can be transmitted between insects, animals and humans. One of the things that makes polio eradicable is the fact that humans are the only reservoir. No poliovirus has been found to exist and spread among animals despite repeated attempts to document this.

google search term; does flu live in animals

Result; Yes. Flu is a respiratory illness in various animals. Influenza viruses affect several different animals, such as; horses, cats, dogs, birds, swine, and people. It is contagious and spreads rapidly among susceptible animals.

google search term; does coronavirus live in animals

Result: The risk of animals spreading SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, to people is low. · The virus can spread from people to animals during close contact.

Zutz2v
12-06-2021, 09:02 AM

result:

Hundreds of diseases can be transmitted between insects, animals and humans. One of the things that makes polio eradicable is the fact that humans are the only reservoir. No poliovirus has been found to exist and spread among animals despite repeated attempts to document this.

Result; Yes. Flu is a respiratory illness in various animals. Influenza viruses affect several different animals, such as; horses, cats, dogs, birds, swine, and people. It is contagious and spreads rapidly among susceptible animals.

Result: The risk of animals spreading SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, to people is low. · The virus can spread from people to animals during close contact.

According to the CBC news site I seen, the deer population has covid. Now I’m no expert but I don’t know anyone who hangs out with deer to transfer the virus over. It’s just another means for control.

Pfizer said it was 95% affective. Affective at what ? I have no clue. But that was the claim. Now we are seeing the amount of people infected between non-vaccinated and vaccinating are about 50/50. So the claim that it’s 95% affective pertains to what exactly ? Oh yes keeping you out of the hospital. But the amount of people I know who have went to the hospital because of the jab is crazy.

ChickenLips
12-06-2021, 10:04 AM
According to the CBC news site I seen, the deer population has covid.

is it limited to deer?

ZR
12-06-2021, 10:06 AM
Now they are posting vax / non vax new cases on a regular basis, yes hovering very close to 50/50. Raises same question about % effective in my mind as well.

Zutz2v
12-06-2021, 10:18 AM
is it limited to deer?

My point is that common sense tells the deer aren’t dropping dead. So I’m saying it’s BS

Laffs
12-06-2021, 11:50 AM
My point is that common sense tells the deer aren’t dropping dead. So I’m saying it’s BS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSVqLHghLpw&ab_channel=megamasterdrive

hammerhead
12-06-2021, 12:35 PM

result:

Toronto Zoo was gifted a vax specific for animals....(I forget who makes it)

ChickenLips
12-06-2021, 12:44 PM

is it possible for animals to carry or transmit while being unaffected?

True Blue
12-06-2021, 01:05 PM
Now they are posting vax / non vax new cases on a regular basis, yes hovering very close to 50/50. Raises same question about % effective in my mind as well.

The numbers of new cases between vaxxed and non-vaxxed in my opinion are skewed. The numbers do not show how many more positive vaxxed individuals that are asymptomatic not getting tested.

Zutz2v
12-06-2021, 04:44 PM
is it possible for animals to carry or transmit while being unaffected?

Anything is possible. But who the hell caught a wild deer and decided it’s time to give it a faulty PCR test lmao [emoji1787]

ZR
12-06-2021, 05:56 PM
The numbers of new cases between vaxxed and non-vaxxed in my opinion are skewed. The numbers do not show how many more positive vaxxed individuals that are asymptomatic not getting tested.

Only furthers my opinion non of us really know the truth.
Given there is now a booster shot n likely more to follow, they've flat out lied from second one.

Zexhuffer
12-06-2021, 07:22 PM
Just listen to the government and do as they say...they know what's best

Zutz2v
12-06-2021, 07:34 PM
Just listen to the government and do as they say...they know what's best

Lmao [emoji1787]

ChickenLips
12-06-2021, 09:36 PM
who profits from a vaccine subscription model?

Ponyryd
12-06-2021, 09:51 PM
My wife works in healthcare, and she gets an email,every day about how many Covid patients are in the hospital, it’s usually close to 50/50, sometimes high and low on either side…..

who profits from a vaccine subscription model?

Vax manufacturers and likely plenty of high-up people in government because of lobbyists….it’s funny we have a shortage of just about everything, and the shortages are blamed on anything from Covid shutting down plants, to supply issues, to logistic issues….but vaccines are always available, and there never seems to be a shortage of them.

StAnger
12-06-2021, 11:09 PM
My wife works in healthcare, and she gets an email,every day about how many Covid patients are in the hospital, it’s usually close to 50/50, sometimes high and low on either side…..

Vax manufacturers and likely plenty of high-up people in government because of lobbyists….it’s funny we have a shortage of just about everything, and the shortages are blamed on anything from Covid shutting down plants, to supply issues, to logistic issues….but vaccines are always available, and there never seems to be a shortage of them.

Fauci is a massive piece of shit. A real modern day Mengele.

ChickenLips
12-07-2021, 09:15 AM
Vax manufacturers and likely plenty of high-up people in government because of lobbyists

Gladys Berejiklian

Zutz2v
12-07-2021, 09:46 AM
Fauci is a massive piece of shit. A real modern day Mengele.

To say the least man. Do you know the kind of looks I get when I tell people this was created in a Lab under him under a study called gain of function. The arguments are real!

Ponyryd
12-08-2021, 11:54 PM
To say the least man. Do you know the kind of looks I get when I tell people this was created in a Lab under him under a study called gain of function. The arguments are real!

He should be in prison for lying to Congress. He was warned by senator Rand Paul several times and lied anyway, somehow he is untouchable.

https://youtu.be/1uWM25U5ey0

5.4MarkVIII
12-09-2021, 08:14 AM
he has the backing of then entire democrat machine. that includes the entire democrat party, most of the mainstream media. the entirety of Hollywood, and the majority of the people in charge of the DOJ, FBI and CIA. they pretty much all are untouchables'.

if he was a Trump appointee he would be in jail already.

StAnger
12-09-2021, 09:02 AM
He should be in prison for lying to Congress. He was warned by senator Rand Paul several times and lied anyway, somehow he is untouchable.

https://youtu.be/1uWM25U5ey0

I know this will never happen, but if there were Nuremberg style trials for those responsible for Covid, I'd be very happy to see Fauci swinging from a short piece of rope.

Zutz2v
12-09-2021, 08:27 PM
he has the backing of then entire democrat machine. that includes the entire democrat party, most of the mainstream media. the entirety of Hollywood, and the majority of the people in charge of the DOJ, FBI and CIA. they pretty much all are untouchables'.

if he was a Trump appointee he would be in jail already.

And for the this reason specifically I won’t get Vaxxed. It’s all just bullshit. We had SARS here in 2003 and infected a total 19 people Canada wide. This is a giant joke at this point. At the beginning they were showing people dying in the streets like they’ve been hunted down. It’s just been pure lies about everything and I don’t feel the Vax is anything different. ( yes I know members here have been affected directly and I’m very sorry but please don’t get mad at me for calling it as I see it)

And the Vax passport is the biggest bullshit I’ve ever seen. I’ve seen guys on here support it 100% and I’d like to bring to your attention that your willingly giving up your freedom to move within society. It’s o to a matter of time until they implement the social credit score, be VERY careful what you wish for.

ChickenLips
12-10-2021, 08:18 AM
And the Vax passport is the biggest bullshit I’ve ever seen. I’ve seen guys on here support it 100% and I’d like to bring to your attention that your willingly giving up your freedom to move within society. It’s o to a matter of time until they implement the social credit score, be VERY careful what you wish for.

At what point is a system labeled “social credit”?
Is it when the state enforces segregation of one group?
Is it when non governmental platforms or institutions segregate groups or ideas?
Is it when individuals self censor?
Is it when critical thinking or open discussion is ostracized?
Is it when only approved ideas are taught?

Screw
12-10-2021, 06:56 PM
Anything is possible. But who the hell caught a wild deer and decided it’s time to give it a faulty PCR test lmao [emoji1787]

He was trying to cross into New Brunswick lol

Zutz2v
12-10-2021, 09:01 PM
At what point is a system labeled “social credit”?
Is it when the state enforces segregation of one group?
Is it when non governmental platforms or institutions segregate groups or ideas?
Is it when individuals self censor?
Is it when critical thinking or open discussion is ostracized?
Is it when only approved ideas are taught?

We’re pretty much already there man. Now with these passports which costed a pretty penny to implement ( which our taxes paid for) have now paved the way. People agreeing to it because the word “ temporary” had been thrown In. This shows the government we’re falling into place and allowing them more overreach. Control if you will. Starts by separating everyone. Treating non vaxxed like second classes citizens. We’re getting set in the new year to release the passports…. Oh wait a new fake variant that comes from South Africa with a 0% new infection has just emerged right after they declined more vaxs from any company. WAIT we need to keep the passports a little longer because the virus has now mutated. Now we need a 4th and final shot. WAIT! It mutated again into the Mr.Potato head variant now. It’s gotta be these unvaccinated peoples fault. Look their even infecting everyone with the shot! ( 50/50 infection rate as of right now between non and vaxxed, keep in mind the vaxxed are being overlooked because they are Vaxxed which would suggest vaxxed are more infected). So what does the passport turn into? Well not everyone is following like they want, let’s hurt them in other ways. Attack their jobs, they’re kids and they’re financial status so they fall in line. So ya we’re almost there. Be careful what you wish for, because it’s almost illegal to have your own thoughts and opinions.

ChickenLips
12-11-2021, 09:26 AM
Has there been any government program or department that achieved it's mandate, gave up it's budget & authority then closed down?

Zutz2v
12-11-2021, 11:43 AM
Has there been any government program or department that achieved it's mandate, gave up it's budget & authority then closed down?

I’m not sure where your going with this. Usually w
In history when governments go to far they just get over ran and hung. I have a special rope for a certain PM.

Zutz2v
12-13-2021, 08:50 PM
https://www.tiktok.com/@canadian_shorty/video/7033840928347442438?_d=secCgwIARCbDRjEFSACKAESPgo8 DjUaVynfE5K%2F9%2BSy3442p2s2cJG%2BRvRR1mC5%2BW7nyw STGNh%2BD%2FdkFcmI63%2Fp%2F0Jv69oVQOdCblTrQfGQGgA% 3D&language=en&preview_pb=0&sec_user_id=MS4wLjABAAAA4ck1uqibVKNRssuCYoSaMUA-a-Q38LVK6CVJKsIysrlqXXz2tK3sL8fGFUhMtQE7&share_app_id=1233&share_item_id=7033840928347442438&share_link_id=eed4424d-8dd8-46fb-a168-00df36e50e54&source=h5_m&timestamp=1639436521&u_code=di74f3fagd7ifc&user_id=6953798624183026694&utm_campaign=client_share&utm_medium=android&utm_source=whatsapp&_r=1

For anyone who’d like to watch this. It’s just a simple fact check on this Vax using the words of these governments against them.

Screw
12-14-2021, 08:04 AM
There’s no justification in any of this regardless of what your status is ….you were asked by gov to mask , you did …asked to jab , ya ok you did that too ….oh you can still get it , still transmit (professional sports teams ?) , still asked to wear a diaper on your face , social distance ….I think maybe they sold you bad juice that’s not effective . Oh the “Omarion “ is here …idk maybe it’s the flu that hasn’t been around for 2 yrs . Still dirty hands , in-out of homes , working on shit that moves household air , and still breathing. Fear mongering bs imo . Delete if you wish my 0.02 cents
Funny how after every G7 meeting there’s a new variant…. https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXcQ_9eABkq/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Screw
12-14-2021, 08:05 AM
We’re pretty much already there man. Now with these passports which costed a pretty penny to implement ( which our taxes paid for) have now paved the way. People agreeing to it because the word “ temporary” had been thrown In. This shows the government we’re falling into place and allowing them more overreach. Control if you will. Starts by separating everyone. Treating non vaxxed like second classes citizens. We’re getting set in the new year to release the passports…. Oh wait a new fake variant that comes from South Africa with a 0% new infection has just emerged right after they declined more vaxs from any company. WAIT we need to keep the passports a little longer because the virus has now mutated. Now we need a 4th and final shot. WAIT! It mutated again into the Mr.Potato head variant now. It’s gotta be these unvaccinated peoples fault. Look their even infecting everyone with the shot! ( 50/50 infection rate as of right now between non and vaxxed, keep in mind the vaxxed are being overlooked because they are Vaxxed which would suggest vaxxed are more infected). So what does the passport turn into? Well not everyone is following like they want, let’s hurt them in other ways. Attack their jobs, they’re kids and they’re financial status so they fall in line. So ya we’re almost there. Be careful what you wish for, because it’s almost illegal to have your own thoughts and opinions.

Thank you

ChickenLips
12-14-2021, 11:23 AM
Who has more power, the public, or the leadership?

Zutz2v
12-14-2021, 03:15 PM
Who has more power, the public, or the leadership?

IMO, about 5 years ago the people had the power. Media persuasion and constant subliminal messaging has given governments great amounts of power. We all know they’re is a private narrative the media is pushing ( funded by Trudeau and that’s public knowledge) for personal gain.

Covid is the greatest example of how they use it. Media is constantly hammering us with Covid knowledge, they seem to be the only ones who have it.

Delta and Omicron LITERALLY SPELL and I’m not even joking and you can’t make this shit up

MEDIA CONTROL, go head and rearrange the letters for yourself they spell MEDIA CONTROL.

It’s a giant joke at this point. People who say it’s just a coincidence can’t see past their noses. The media did a great job to scare everyone.

Sad facts That we all know are true In no particular order.

They showed us people dying instantly on the street like they were being gun down by gang members. We now know that’s a lie.

They said we can easily contract it by any type of exposure. That was a lie.

They said if we all stayed home for 2 weeks we would essentially eradicate the virus. 4-6 MONTHS we stayed home. Looks like a LIE to me. We will never eradicate it. Learn to live with it unfortunately.

We know Fauci made the virus and released it by “ mistake”. No charges have been laid.

We know that most major cities got caught and continue to lie about numbers. They say we are at over 5 millions deaths, I believe we’re closer to 2 mil ( just my opinion).

Over 90% of deaths are from old age/long term care facilities or had co-morbidities that couldn’t afford to get sick with any kind of illnesses.

Masks barely work. A steady by Copenhagen University findings showed that people who wears mask opposed to people who don’t are about .08% less likely to contract Covid.

They said the jab was 95% affective. Affective at what ? They claimed 95% at NOT contracting covid. That statement changed quickly, like over night quickly. Went from 95% likely not to contract covid to “ ya you just won’t end up in the hospital”. Pretty far stretch from 95% to that statement.

We know more vaccinated people are contracting it then not at this point yet we’re still forcing people to take the jab to save the world. So much so that we’ve created a second class society of those who refuse.

So if we know vaxxed are contracting it more the. Why is it illegal for those who aren’t vaxxed to go out and live life without restrictions? Why ? Because it’s BS that’s why. Conform and listen to the government or die.

Media has completely shut off Europe and Australia who are rebelling hard against these mandates. They do it so we don’t see what’s going on. Still think government has no power ? Think again. They turn the common flu into a a world wide killer that had everyone shaking in their boots.

What a joke.

Zutz2v
12-14-2021, 03:22 PM
And that’s not evening mentioning the trillions of dollars big pharma had to gain along with many other industries.

Or the morality of forcing people to take the jab. Now they are attacking kids 5 and up. Who I might add contribute to less then 1% world wide to all people infected. Strange

G-ForceJunkie
12-14-2021, 05:36 PM
I quoted you Rick, but a few others mentioned a similar thing. Just curious what kind of percentage you would expect to see if the vaccines were mostly effective?

ChickenLips
12-14-2021, 08:48 PM
I quoted you Rick, but a few others mentioned a similar thing. Just curious what kind of percentage you would expect to see if the vaccines were mostly effective?

If the percentage of vaccinated rises, and percentage of unvaxed drops, is it unexpected to a see a % change in each cohort?

ChickenLips
12-14-2021, 08:54 PM
IMO, about 5 years ago the people had the power. Media persuasion and constant subliminal messaging has given governments great amounts of power. We all know they’re is a private narrative the media is pushing ( funded by Trudeau and that’s public knowledge) for personal gain.

What a joke.

who has more power?

5.4MarkVIII
12-14-2021, 10:06 PM

all that really matters when considering "vaccinated vs un vaccinated. is the severity of the cases. if you have eh shot you can still catch it but hopefully a mild case. no one cares that hundreds of millions catch a cold every year. that's the goal and hopefully what omicron will give us. so far its looking promising. despite the media and government fear mongering.

Zutz2v
12-15-2021, 08:12 AM
who has more power?

The government.

ChickenLips
12-15-2021, 09:44 AM
The government.

Who grants the government power

Zutz2v
12-15-2021, 03:43 PM
Who grants the government power

I’m wel aware of how the Government acquires its power. Your missing the point of how were being manipulated through fear and being tricked into releasing our power to them. Government should have minimal interest in our daily lives.

ChickenLips
12-15-2021, 04:23 PM
I’m wel aware of how the Government acquires its power. Your missing the point of how were being manipulated through fear and being tricked into releasing our power to them. Government should have minimal interest in our daily lives.

what leads you to believe I missed you point(s)

If a tree falls in the forest does the logger hear it? How many trees need to fall before the logger listens?

Was dispensary legalization done out of benevolence or necessity?

Ponyryd
12-16-2021, 11:59 PM

Look how well the vax is protecting us….and all it cost us was our freedom-no big deal.

5.4MarkVIII
12-17-2021, 08:19 AM

Look how well the vax is protecting us….and all it cost us was our freedom-no big deal.

im curious if an aspect of this is that people who are less likely to be vaccinated or care about being fully vaccinated are also less likely to go get a test if they have the sniffles.

as well as an aspect from our bloated public service sectors where most places both vaccine and tests are mandatory

Zutz2v
12-17-2021, 08:55 AM
im curious if an aspect of this is that people who are less likely to be vaccinated or care about being fully vaccinated are also less likely to go get a test if they have the sniffles.

as well as an aspect from our bloated public service sectors where most places both vaccine and tests are mandatory

Just from my perspective, when I brought my son to his Paediatricians they have the covid questionnaire. Everyone fills out the questions but at the bottom of it, it says if you have gotten the Vax please say no to all. Well isn’t that just a joke. It took me a lot to calm down after that, to mire suggest that because your vaxxed covid doesn’t apply to you. Now I say this because I believe that in just seeing this for my self that the evidence supports that vaxxed people are being over looked intentionally.

The news reported that full Vax are being infected more, but they are doing this on purpose. Why ? Because out of let’s say 1000 vaxxed, they are saying maybe 80 end up in hospital where out of 1000 unvaxxed about 2-300 end up in hospitals. It’s just a game to get people vaxxed. It should still be a personal choice tho, clearly your own choices affect your own growth according to this information specifically

ZR
12-17-2021, 12:22 PM
The Ministry of Health says that 778 of Friday’s cases involve unvaccinated people, 96 involve partially vaccinated people, 2,120 involve fully vaccinated people and 130 have an unknown vaccination status.
Approximately 18 per cent of the Ontario population is unvaccinated and they made up 25 per cent of all cases, while 68 per cent of Friday’s cases involved fully vaccinated people and they make up 77 per cent of the province’s population.

1BAD92LX
12-17-2021, 12:30 PM
the big number is how many end up in hospital

This is my one and only response in this thread

StAnger
12-17-2021, 12:32 PM
The Ministry of Health says that 778 of Friday’s cases involve unvaccinated people, 96 involve partially vaccinated people, 2,120 involve fully vaccinated people and 130 have an unknown vaccination status.
Approximately 18 per cent of the Ontario population is unvaccinated and they made up 25 per cent of all cases, while 68 per cent of Friday’s cases involved fully vaccinated people and they make up 77 per cent of the province’s population.

gEt ThE vAx

Ponyryd
12-17-2021, 02:08 PM

That number seems very low. I read something yesterday that said over 80% were vaxxed, which seems high to me.
https://covid19tracker.ca/provincevac.html?p=ON

ZR
12-17-2021, 04:37 PM
Number seems to float up and down at will.

Zutz2v
12-17-2021, 06:14 PM

Atleast someone else said it.

Ponyryd
12-17-2021, 06:42 PM

Right, but your number was under 20% and mine is over 70%, lol. That a helluva fluctuation….let’s “trust the science”

Zutz2v
12-17-2021, 07:28 PM
Right, but your number was under 20% and mine is over 70%, lol. That a helluva fluctuation….let’s “trust the science”

Science seems to be a pair of dice they roll every morning at random lol

ZR
12-17-2021, 09:19 PM

Fluctuation seems to be directly in line with the point trying to be made. Lil wonder so many distrust what the govt / media are putting out there.

xeninworx
12-18-2021, 06:27 AM
My coworker doesn’t want the vax. Doesn’t like being poked by sharp object I guess. She’s also afraid of insects that fly lol.

1quikgt
12-18-2021, 09:34 AM
Last I read it was 86% of people were vaccinated. Now whether that is true or not who knows.

Ponyryd
12-18-2021, 12:17 PM
^Not sure if it’s true but I posted the stats from Ontario in post #55. It says 76% fully, 81% have 1 dose…….yet more people are infected than ever, and we are bringing back lockdowns, so yea, the vax is good, lol.

ChickenLips
12-18-2021, 12:45 PM
Fluctuation seems to be directly in line with the point trying to be made. Lil wonder so many distrust what the govt / media are putting out there.

Do you think the leadership/media acts in the best interests of the public?

Do you think the leadership/media are separate entities?

StAnger
12-18-2021, 10:54 PM
Do you think the leadership/media acts in the best interests of the public?

Do you think the leadership/media are separate entities?

Nope. Why else do you think there's only a couple media companies that own 90% of all media outlets?

1quikgt
12-19-2021, 01:11 AM
^Not sure if it’s true but I posted the stats from Ontario in post #55. It says 76% fully, 81% have 1 dose…….yet more people are infected than ever, and we are bringing back lockdowns, so yea, the vax is good, lol.

I guess the vax is good in the sense that it’s preventing serious illness and death. If people actually thought we were going to be completely “immune” from a coronavirus then they’re a bit of a dough head.

They’ve said numerous times we’ll have to learn to live with the virus then turn around and make rules to upend our lives every couple months. Bunch of dick wallets.

Ponyryd
12-20-2021, 09:28 PM
I guess the vax is good in the sense that it’s preventing serious illness and death. If people actually thought we were going to be completely “immune” from a coronavirus then they’re a bit of a dough head.

They’ve said numerous times we’ll have to learn to live with the virus then turn around and make rules to upend our lives every couple months. Bunch of dick wallets.

There’s no real proof of that, nor is there any proof on how long the vax will help, which is why IMO natural immunity is far superior. I do know that many in the hospital ICUs are fully vaxxed…..I will admit the vaxxed numbers currently in there are a lower. And to be fair, plenty of “officials” stated the vax would make you immune, Joe Biden being one of them, so you can’t really blame people for believing it.

I agree with the rest of your post. Fully.

RedSN
12-20-2021, 09:45 PM
… IMO natural immunity is far superior.
In what way is “natural” immunity FAR superior?

5.4MarkVIII
12-20-2021, 09:51 PM
In what way is “natural” immunity FAR superior?

Vaccine immunity targets single aspects of a virus

Your body remembers more then one thing when infected for real. So natural immunity tends to fight new strains better. Since it’s looking for multiple points it takes action sooner

92redragtop
12-20-2021, 09:53 PM
Data to back that up? Or opinion?

5.4MarkVIII
12-20-2021, 09:55 PM
Data to back that up? Or opinion?

Ask any doctor. (At least one that not a paid shill)

Should add, as always it depends on the virus in question.

92redragtop
12-20-2021, 10:08 PM
Sounds like it's most doctors though.

Snaketamer
12-20-2021, 10:10 PM
Regarding natural immunity... Dr. Peter McCullough is an academic internist, cardiologist, and a trained epidemiologist located in Dallas, Texas. Jump to 3:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiO9V6-ZLpQ

5.4MarkVIII
12-20-2021, 10:22 PM
Sounds like it's most doctors though.

Only if you operate in an echo chamber and seek out information to back to pre formed opinions.

RedSN
12-20-2021, 10:22 PM
Ask any doctor. (At least one that not a paid shill).
Sounds like an out, or at least a good test for finding “shills”?

So if I go out and ask any doctor, and they say otherwise, they are obviously a shill?

(shit. I lasted 7 pages before getting dragged into this stupid thread)

5.4MarkVIII
12-20-2021, 10:32 PM
no not at all only the ones who haven't seen a patient in decades and are getting rich talking on tv

we are all just going to ignore the video posted where the expert states that the data show natural immunity is proving superior? because it says something different that what you believe?

tell you what just come back to this thread in a few years and you can tell me I was right.

5.4MarkVIII
12-20-2021, 10:36 PM
Regarding natural immunity... Dr. Peter McCullough is an academic internist, cardiologist, and a trained epidemiologist located in Dallas, Texas. Jump to 3:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiO9V6-ZLpQ

this will be ignored because it goes against preconceived ideas held. later they will claim no backing was given for said argument and demand studies and commentary by experts meanwhile failing to ever post anything to back their own opinions. same game different day

92redragtop
12-20-2021, 11:59 PM
Sounds like an out, or at least a good test for finding “shills”?

So if I go out and ask any doctor, and they say otherwise, they are obviously a shill?

(shit. I lasted 7 pages before getting dragged into this stupid thread)

Watched the video - this guy could have been on "Plandemic" with the other "doctors" and "researchers" (ok, there were maybe a couple). Another MAGA guy politicizing the issue - the one article he is known for during the pandemic does not address natural immunity with regards to COVID (or any other from my read of it) nor reference any legitimate studies on it but the article gets quoted as a study. I guess he didn't want to talk about his association with Jan 6 insurrectionists like Andrew Brenner and Simone Gold/America’s Frontline Doctors who are making millions on filling online prescriptions for alternative meds like horse de-wormers, etc. I wonder how many of the commenters on the video actually understood what Peter was saying? I guess they could sign up for this webinar https://oh.childrenshealthdefense.org/events/real-cures-real-treatments-for-the-virus-that-causes-covid-19-your-right-to-choose/ and see what he was recommending to gargle to fight off infections.

ZR
12-21-2021, 12:04 AM
Of the confirmed cases today, 746 involve people who are unvaccinated, 119 involve those who are partially immunized, 2,781 involve fully vaccinated people, and 138 involve those with an unknown vaccination status.

92redragtop
12-21-2021, 12:24 AM
^^The math of the population and vaxxed/unvaxxed percentages would still show that the unvaxxed infections at a higher rate on the unvaxxed population, and that does not factor in the outcomes of the infections.

Zutz2v
12-21-2021, 06:45 AM
Of the confirmed cases today, 746 involve people who are unvaccinated, 119 involve those who are partially immunized, 2,781 involve fully vaccinated people, and 138 involve those with an unknown vaccination status.

The outcome is the key factor right ? But makes you wonder why only the vaxxed are allowed to live life normally but seemed to be 3-5 times more likely to catch the virus and continue to spread it.

The whole change your DNA thing doesn’t sit well with me. If my body needed a spiked protein in there, God would have put it there. Lol

5.4MarkVIII
12-21-2021, 08:23 AM
Watched the video - this guy could have been on "Plandemic" with the other "doctors" and "researchers" (ok, there were maybe a couple). Another MAGA guy politicizing the issue - the one article he is known for during the pandemic does not address natural immunity with regards to COVID (or any other from my read of it) nor reference any legitimate studies on it but the article gets quoted as a study. I guess he didn't want to talk about his association with Jan 6 insurrectionists like Andrew Brenner and Simone Gold/America’s Frontline Doctors who are making millions on filling online prescriptions for alternative meds like horse de-wormers, etc. I wonder how many of the commenters on the video actually understood what Peter was saying? I guess they could sign up for this webinar https://oh.childrenshealthdefense.org/events/real-cures-real-treatments-for-the-virus-that-causes-covid-19-your-right-to-choose/ and see what he was recommending to gargle to fight off infections.

this "argument" is 100% what i was expecting. at least your consistent.

every disagreement ever on any topic.

92redragtop: "back up your statement"

Literally anyone: "here is an experts talking about this issue, do you have any info to back up your opinions?"

92redragtop: "MAGA, Trump, Jan 6, WHITE SUPREMIACY!!!!

lol

now continue as you always do and get the mods to move the thread to the BF section and act like you won the debate.

ZR
12-21-2021, 09:22 AM
Point is, suddenly % of vax'd vs non vax'd adding to the total has flipped and getting wider.

RedSN
12-21-2021, 09:31 AM
If you do the math instead of looking at the raw numbers, it seems reasonable/expected.

Ontario, 15M people, with a vaccination rate of 82%.
That’s splits the population into 12.3M vaxxed, 2.7M not vaxxed.
With a vax efficiency of say 80%? that leaves 2.5M of the vaccinated crowd vulnerable.
So almost 50:50 of the population (vax/not-vax).

To me, the numbers say that the vaccine is either slightly less than 80% effective (against the current variants), or of the vaccinated crowd they are a little more brazen and taking more risks and getting infected.

Zutz2v
12-21-2021, 09:56 AM
The jab doesn’t grant anyone immunity. It’s been 1 lie after another. I seen a video that blew my mind. The video was suggesting it would take over 2-3 years to even make enough Vax to give it to everyone. We did it in under a year. Something don’t smell right. And like I said, a Swedish company has now came out with a micro chip for this shit that they put in your skin. The end is upon us lmao

92redragtop
12-21-2021, 10:28 AM
this "argument" is 100% what i was expecting. at least your consistent.

every disagreement ever on any topic.

92redragtop: "back up your statement"

Literally anyone: "here is an experts talking about this issue, do you have any info to back up your opinions?"

92redragtop: "MAGA, Trump, Jan 6, WHITE SUPREMIACY!!!!

lol

now continue as you always do and get the mods to move the thread to the BF section and act like you won the debate.

I'm not trying to get anything moved - if anything, the wild conspiracies in 7 pages could have already done that. Just pointing out that when you look at the "expert" messenger like he is presented in the video (and we are apparently ignoring), and who they are hanging with, behaviour, financial motivation, and aligning to (using public information of course), you should question the accuracy and efficacy of their message.

92redragtop
12-21-2021, 10:30 AM
If you do the math instead of looking at the raw numbers, it seems reasonable/expected.

With a vax efficiency of say 80%? that leaves 2.5M of the vaccinated crowd vulnerable.

To me, the numbers say that the vaccine is either slightly less than 80% effective (against the current variants), or of the vaccinated crowd they are a little more brazen and taking more risks and getting infected.

Yes, this is the same math I did last night - once you get past a majority threshold the numbers are going to work in this direction so you drill down to the next data layers to get meaningful insights.

5.4MarkVIII
12-21-2021, 10:40 AM
I'm not trying to get anything moved - if anything, the wild conspiracies in 7 pages could have already done that. Just pointing out that when you look at the "expert" messenger like he is presented in the video (and we are apparently ignoring), and who they are hanging with, behaviour, financial motivation, and aligning to (using public information of course), you should question the accuracy and efficacy of their message.

So where is your data?

All I have ever asked is for YOU to actually post some data. And ALL you EVER do is claim EVERYTHING anyone else posts is maga, trump or insert what ever wild conspiracy you are choosing to throw around.

Seriously horse dewormer was debunked months ago but you don’t have any actual facts to debate with.

5.4MarkVIII
12-21-2021, 10:42 AM

This is accurate. And makes sense numbers wise.

What we need to be talking about.

When they says 80% effective. The question should be effective at what

Effective at reducing severity is much different than effective at preventing infection.

92redragtop
12-21-2021, 10:54 AM
So where is your data?

All I have ever asked is for YOU to actually post some data. And ALL you EVER do is claim EVERYTHING anyone else posts is maga, trump or insert what ever wild conspiracy you are choosing to throw around.

Seriously horse dewormer was debunked months ago but you don’t have any actual facts to debate with.

https://www.aspca.org/news/what-ivermectin

What Is Ivermectin Used For?
Ivermectin (a drug in the avermectin family) is used for control of parasites in animals. It’s mainly used to treat gastrointestinal and lung parasites and certain external parasites found in cattle, sheep, horses, dogs, cats and swine. It can also be used as heartworm prevention in dogs and cats.

Well the video was referring to "studies" to support the message but apparently there are no studies or data to support, only an article he wrote that is now referred to as a "study". I'm not the one saying we shouldn't ignore the video - he doesn't actually refer to a specific research study that can be looked up and shared. And the COVID numbers are public domain and has been already posted in 7 pages (although I'm not sure if some are opinions or from "official" websites).

5.4MarkVIII
12-21-2021, 12:06 PM
Okay so what else is ivermectin used for.

I know your not stupid. Your just choosing to focus on half the information that suits your bias.

So if the information in the video is not reliable.

Feel free to post reliable information that backs your opinion.

How many break threw cases have been reported world wide after a person received a vaccine?

How many break threw cases have been reported world wide after a person had a confirmed case of COVID-19?

ChickenLips
12-21-2021, 12:09 PM
https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/2015/press-release/

Ponyryd
12-21-2021, 05:55 PM

Ivermectin (a drug in the avermectin family) is used for control of parasites in animals. It’s mainly used to treat gastrointestinal and lung parasites and certain external parasites found in cattle, sheep, horses, dogs, cats and swine. It can also be used as heartworm prevention in dogs and cats.

Well the video was referring to "studies" to support the message but apparently there are no studies or data to support, only an article he wrote that is now referred to as a "study". I'm not the one saying we shouldn't ignore the video - he doesn't actually refer to a specific research study that can be looked up and shared. And the COVID numbers are public domain and has been already posted in 7 pages (although I'm not sure if some are opinions or from "official" websites).

Ivermectin is a proven effective, and safe treatment, it was only given a bad rap when President Trump hailed it as the great drug that it actually is. Plenty of people have recovered by simply using ivermectin, including many, many members of US congress…but you don’t see that in the news.
Now that you’re in here spouting nonsense, this thread will surely turn in to a disaster and be locked, so I’m gonna severely limit my participation here to avoid losing brain cells by reading your posts.
Take care fellas, and Merry Christmas!

ChickenLips
12-21-2021, 06:19 PM
I have safely used hydrochloroquine in the past. It's been used for decades as a prophylactically for malaria. This is what I used it for. Sleep disturbances being the most common side effect. Personally I had super fantastic technicolor dreams.

Ivermectin has likewise been used as an anti parasitic with great success.

Whether or not they are effective against covid is widely disputed. For every expert on one side of the debate, there are other experts on the other side of the debate. This negates the value of experts and encourages partisan confirmation bias. The same holds true with "peer review" which has been widely identified as corrupted.

I would have no reservations taking either, or both regardless of whether they are effective against covid. From a risk management perspective I see little downside even if they don't work. I'm puzzled why this is an issue in the US considering the "right to try" legislation.

5.4MarkVIII
12-21-2021, 07:37 PM
The only reason it’s an issue is as Ponyryd pointed out. Trump mentioned it. From a political standpoint the left is failing in the US. The only hope they have it to drag out evil trump as long as possable so they can keep beating with that club. That’s why they won’t let Jan6 go and why they use it as an excuse for everything. (As we saw in this thread already)

Covid became political pretty much immediately.

Ponyryd
12-21-2021, 08:17 PM
https://cures.news/2021-10-29-japan-ends-vaccine-induced-pandemic-legalizing-ivermectin.html

Japan just flattened their biggest covid curve yet, and they did so by legalizing and using ivermectin. In almost every country, infection rates and daily death records have increased with each new wave of sickness. The public health advice of lockdowns, isolation, mask mandates and mass inoculation programs has only continued to cause larger curves of sickness and hospitalization. The withholding of viable treatments, a crime against humanity, has all but crippled humanity’s ability to adapt to and recover from respiratory infections. But there’s hope in Japan, where ivermectin has been deployed to help people recover from covid-19 so they can have more durable, lasting immunity.

https://youtu.be/kl_J9f3lvgs

^Youtube link on natural immunity being over 6x more effective than being “vaccinated”.

Zutz2v
12-21-2021, 08:23 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211222/a2240af40906f47dfa075e0000bf35eb.jpg

RedSN
12-21-2021, 08:34 PM
edit:

92redragtop
12-21-2021, 09:47 PM
Ivermectin was developed and sold for animal use originally and continues to be where it is most used although it was approved years later (and continues to be used) for some human applications on a limited basis where it has been tested for such use conditions. Even the drug developer/manufacturer has not changed their position on the drug with regards use of this drug for humans with this virus (from Merck's website below).

I did not know Trump has mentioned this particular drug but clearly those who used to be around him continue to participate in conspiracy theories and questionable remedies for their own profit. I suppose we can let Darwinism work for those who follow them.

Merck Statement on Ivermectin use During the COVID-19 Pandemic

February 4, 2021 11:45 am ET

KENILWORTH, N.J., Feb. 4, 2021 – Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, today affirmed its position regarding use of ivermectin during the COVID-19 pandemic. Company scientists continue to carefully examine the findings of all available and emerging studies of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 for evidence of efficacy and safety. It is important to note that, to-date, our analysis has identified:

No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies;
No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease, and;
A concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies.
We do not believe that the data available support the safety and efficacy of ivermectin beyond the doses and populations indicated in the regulatory agency-approved prescribing information.

ChickenLips
12-21-2021, 10:18 PM
Ivermectin was developed and sold for animal use originally and continues to be where it is most used although it was approved years later (and continues to be used) for some human applications on a limited basis where it has been tested for such use conditions. Even the drug developer/manufacturer has not changed their position on the drug with regards use of this drug for humans with this virus (from Merck's website below).

I did not know Trump has mentioned this particular drug but clearly those who used to be around him continue to participate in conspiracy theories and questionable remedies for their own profit. I suppose we can let Darwinism work for those who follow them.

KENILWORTH, N.J., Feb. 4, 2021 – Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, today affirmed its position regarding use of ivermectin during the COVID-19 pandemic. Company scientists continue to carefully examine the findings of all available and emerging studies of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 for evidence of efficacy and safety. It is important to note that, to-date, our analysis has identified:

No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies;
No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease, and;
We do not believe that the data available support the safety and efficacy of ivermectin beyond the doses and populations indicated in the regulatory agency-approved prescribing information.

Are you aware that ivermectin received a 2015 Nobel prize in medicine for human use? Link in post 92.

92redragtop
12-21-2021, 10:27 PM
Are you aware that ivermectin received a 2015 Nobel prize in medicine for human use? Link in post 92.

Yes I saw that - I also reviewed the drug's history including development and primary uses (ie. animals), what it was specifically studied for (including the 2015 Nobel Prize which was related to treatment of roundworm parasitic infections which is also aligned with the original farm animal use when it was first developed), and what the inventor/manufacturer (Merck) of the drug states about it use today (Merck is not advising against the limited use the drug for certain types of parasitic infections - it's a particular benefit to certain poor regions of the world due to worm parasite conditions there).

Mellow Yellow
12-21-2021, 11:35 PM

Dr McCullugh needs to be taken seriously. His credentials in viral diseases are impeccable. They refer to “articles” as studies, but his actual studies are everywhere. He has studied and done research at multiple universities throughout the US.

I’m currently reading a book “The Real Anthony Fauci” by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. it is a very interesting read backed up by over 2,000 citations supporting the information provided.

Screw
12-22-2021, 07:26 AM
Line-ups for free test kits lol , you’d think it was free concert tickets or cash prize …test me plz , govern me harder
Something tells me this group lining up is the “more brazen and taking risks “ lol , imma say it’s prolly not the 28%

5.4MarkVIII
12-22-2021, 08:27 AM
Dr McCullugh needs to be taken seriously. His credentials in viral diseases are impeccable. They refer to “articles” as studies, but his actual studies are everywhere. He has studied and done research at multiple universities throughout the US.

I’m currently reading a book “The Real Anthony Fauci” by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. it is a very interesting read backed up by over 2,000 citations supporting the information provided.

NOPE!!! he ate at Burger King once, and the owner of that Burger King road a bus that once also gave a ride to Maga supporter. there fore you must ignore anything he has ever written or done. also he didn't shoot protesters at the Jan 6 insurrection so he is a white supremist..

Zutz2v
12-22-2021, 09:28 AM

PCR tests aren’t supposed to be used for detecting covid. The creator said so himself, not to mention Germany Portugal and a few other European countries proved they are ineffective but here we are using it for its unintended use.

5.4MarkVIII
12-22-2021, 10:58 AM
PCR tests aren’t supposed to be used for detecting covid. The creator said so himself, not to mention Germany Portugal and a few other European countries proved they are ineffective but here we are using it for its unintended use.

Let’s also not ignore the fact that Ivermectin is out of patent. Cheap and readily available. Merck didn’t change their info on Ivermectin until after the pandemic when they started work on “a completely different drug” that has the same results as ivermectin in studies but luckily for Merck will have a patent so they can charge tons more of money for it once they get government approval.

Zutz2v
12-22-2021, 11:11 AM
Let’s also not ignore the fact that Ivermectin is out of patent. Cheap and readily available. Merck didn’t change their info on Ivermectin until after the pandemic when they started work on “a completely different drug” that has the same results as ivermectin in studies but luckily for Merck will have a patent so they can charge tons more of money for it once they get government approval.

These facts get ignored because it goes against the covid narrative

ChickenLips
12-22-2021, 12:12 PM
It’s fascinating how any topic can be turned partisan with both sides interpreting the same info differently. Here’s a thought experiment.

If Omnicron was to be mild, spread rapidly and cause herd immunity;

Would pro vax people make nice with anti vax people?

Would big pharma suggest vaccination?

Would leadership trumpet or suppress the info?

Would media give up their biggest headline?

Zutz2v
12-22-2021, 12:23 PM
It’s fascinating how any topic can be turned partisan with both sides interpreting the same info differently. Here’s a thought experiment.

If Omnicron was to be mild, spread rapidly and cause herd immunity;

Would pro vax people make nice with anti vax people?

Would big pharma suggest vaccination?

Would leadership trumpet or suppress the info?

Would media give up their biggest headline?

Not to be rude, but why do you answer everything with a question ? The simplest answer to everything is No, people on a position of power will not relinquish power. Pharma would still push their products, Info is abs always will be suppressed. And no media wouldn’t give up anything.

Like I’ve said before Delta and Omnicron both spell MEDIA CONTROL, when rearranged. And no there aren’t any coincidences.

Mellow Yellow
12-22-2021, 10:47 PM
NOPE!!! he ate at Burger King once, and the owner of that Burger King road a bus that once also gave a ride to Maga supporter. there fore you must ignore anything he has ever written or done. also he didn't shoot protesters at the Jan 6 insurrection so he is a white supremist..

??
If you’re talking about Kennedy he and the Kennedy family are the biggest democrat supporters there are in the US.

He is an environmental lawyer, supporting left wing ideologies against corporations.

As I noted his assertions are all supported......so keep your head in the sand among other locations!

Mellow Yellow
12-22-2021, 10:51 PM

The CDC is withdrawing authorization for the PCR test.

http://https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html (https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html)

ZR
12-22-2021, 11:10 PM
Not the first day or week living with Covid, how does this kinda stuff keep happening this far in.

Ponyryd
12-23-2021, 12:30 AM
??
If you’re talking about Kennedy he and the Kennedy family are the biggest democrat supporters there are in the US.

He is an environmental lawyer, supporting left wing ideologies against corporations.

As I noted his assertions are all supported......so keep your head in the sand among other locations!

Sarcasm Kevin, I’m quite sure.

Ponyryd
12-23-2021, 12:35 AM
Ivermectin legalized in Japan, cases immediately drop…….

https://cures.news/2021-10-29-japan-ends-vaccine-induced-pandemic-legalizing-ivermectin.html

5.4MarkVIII
12-23-2021, 08:22 AM
??

i was making a joke. imitating other peoples constant response to anything they disagree with.

Zutz2v
12-23-2021, 08:36 AM
The CDC is withdrawing authorization for the PCR test.

http://https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html (https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html)

Not surprised. One big joke after the next. They want you either vaxxed or use those test to show negative. Either way neither of them stop the spread lmao

Mellow Yellow
12-23-2021, 07:42 PM
i was making a joke. imitating other peoples constant response to anything they disagree with.

Sorry

Mellow Yellow
12-23-2021, 07:42 PM

Sorry

5.4MarkVIII
12-23-2021, 07:53 PM
Sorry

Lol nothing to be sorry about.

Gr8Stang
12-26-2021, 03:51 PM
It's incredible to me how you can have "experts" in the same field (virology, epidemiology) with opposite opinions on COVID and the approach to deal with it. No wonder its hard to make the right call on how best to deal with this pandemic and the resultant confusion and division that's been created. As for vaccines, they do seem to be reducing the number of people finding their way into the ICU or worse. However, based on the snap shot from the Ontario COVID data site ( https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data ), they don't give you immunity from being hospitalized, and in fact, you might be worse off if your vaccinated. Is this an anomaly or is this going to be a trend?

RedSN
12-26-2021, 04:18 PM
…they don't give you immunity from being hospitalized, and in fact, you might be worse off if your vaccinated. Is this an anomaly or is this going to be a trend?
How did you come to that factual conclusion based on the above pie chart? Probably more accurate to state it as your opinion instead of fact?

Gr8Stang
12-26-2021, 04:31 PM
How did you come to that factual conclusion based on the above pie chart? Probably more accurate to state it as your opinion instead of fact?

Yah, Don, you're right, should have added a "?" after that statement to make it more clear. I did use "might" though too and folllowed with "Is this an anomaly or is this going to be a trend?" Guess we'll find out if this is indeed an anomaly or if the trend continues.

I certainly was surprised to see the vaxed outpacing the number of unvaxed in the ICU.

Regardless, taken in perspective of the overall population, the numbers in hospital are still low. Hopefully stays that way.

RedSN
12-26-2021, 05:11 PM
Fair enough.

I certainly was surprised to see the vaxed outpacing the number of unvaxed in the ICU.
The numbers make much more sense when you put them into context and review them instead of just looking at the numbers.

re-posting

To me, the numbers say that the vaccine is either slightly less than 80% effective (against the current variants)

Ponyryd
12-26-2021, 05:57 PM
Fair enough.

The numbers make much more sense when you put them into context and review them instead of just looking at the numbers.

re-posting

To me Don the point is that “vaccinated” or not, people are still catching, carrying, spreading the virus, and still ending up in the hospital. As well, given the amount of adverse reactions to the “vaccine”, as well as the high recovery rate without a “vaccine”, it seems pointless (even stupid) for anyone to want it, and for any government or health professional to recommend it.

Gr8Stang
12-26-2021, 06:16 PM
Fair enough.

re-posting

Yes, that helps, but.....given the narrative on how much more vulnerable the unvaxed are to land in ICU , I'm still a little perplexed by the current disparity. I was expecting to see more like the hospitalization stats...with a much greater number of unvaxed then vaxed.

Oh well, here's hoping that Omicron is the last gasp of the pandemic and see's us finally gain some form of herd immunity and we can get back to living without all the restrictions.

RedSN
12-26-2021, 06:26 PM
“vaccinated” or not, people are still catching, carrying, spreading the virus, and still ending up in the hospital.
Of course people are still catching it. There’s 20% of the pop that don’t give a fuck. And of the 80% that are vaccinated, some (20% of the 80%) are still getting it.

5.4MarkVIII
12-26-2021, 06:47 PM
It's incredible to me how you can have "experts" in the same field (virology, epidemiology) with opposite opinions on COVID and the approach to deal with it. No wonder its hard to make the right call on how best to deal with this pandemic and the resultant confusion and division that's been created. As for vaccines, they do seem to be reducing the number of people finding their way into the ICU or worse. However, based on the snap shot from the Ontario COVID data site ( https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data ), they don't give you immunity from being hospitalized, and in fact, you might be worse off if your vaccinated. Is this an anomaly or is this going to be a trend?

i think your just seeing the inflated vaccinated cases because there is such a larger number of people vaccinated over unvaxed.

would be interesting to see a better brake down of what is currently constituting teh need for being hospitalized. DRs in south africa said that with the omicron variant the strain on the hospital system as a whole was less so that they could actually admit less sever cases (cases that would have been sent home with delta)

Snaketamer
12-26-2021, 07:32 PM

Could it be? maybe the vaxed patients in ICU also have higher numbers of co-morbidity? So, even though having the shots, they are still getting sicker than the average?

5.4MarkVIII
12-26-2021, 07:48 PM
Could it be? maybe the vaxed patients in ICU also have higher numbers of co-morbidity? So, even though having the shots, they are still getting sicker than the average?

Very likely. But not the Info our government is providing unfortunately.

Gr8Stang
12-27-2021, 12:09 AM

Given everything we know to date about the virus being more problematic for those with certain co-morbidities, it could very well be the case, but can't find a break down of that on the Gov't website.

The other interesting thing seems to be around the younger age groups (under 50) seeing higher numbers of infections. Believe that's the case in South Africa as well. Hopefully means fewer in hospital and/or ICU.

Ponyryd
12-27-2021, 12:26 AM
Of course people are still catching it. There’s 20% of the pop that don’t give a fuck. And of the 80% that are vaccinated, some (20% of the 80%) are still getting it.

So are you saying that someone who doesn’t want to take an ineffective “vaccine” that was rushed to the market without going through all the proper steps, tests, and trials “doesn’t give a fuck”?

Screw
12-27-2021, 01:08 AM
So are you saying that someone who doesn’t want to take an ineffective “vaccine” that was rushed to the market without going through all the proper steps, tests, and trials “doesn’t give a fuck”?

Not to mention some pretty severe warnings of possible conditions that may arise….why is there such a huge increase in footballer deaths , collapses, myocarditis?

Ponyryd
12-27-2021, 03:09 PM
Not to mention some pretty severe warnings of possible conditions that may arise….why is there such a huge increase in footballer deaths , collapses, myocarditis?

Huge increase in pilot deaths as well….how strange.

Zutz2v
12-27-2021, 05:24 PM

How dare you speak the truth about Lord Fauci’s make-believe cure!!! For shame lmao

Screw
12-27-2021, 11:05 PM
Good listen from A DR ….
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYANwjNFQAB/?utm_medium=share_sheet

ZR
12-27-2021, 11:21 PM
^ She makes great points.

5.4MarkVIII
12-28-2021, 08:56 AM
According to South African data. (Which has a much lower vaccination rate than us) Omicron is 80 times less likely to kill than Delta.

Statistically speaking this makes Omicron less deadly than the flu.

But they keep pushing fear.

Zutz2v
12-28-2021, 09:29 AM
According to South African data. (Which has a much lower vaccination rate than us) Omicron is 80 times less likely to kill than Delta.

Statistically speaking this makes Omicron less deadly than the flu.

But they keep pushing fear.

People can’t tell the difference the difference between a cold, and omicron apparently. So that says a lot.

ZR
12-29-2021, 07:44 PM
Over the past few days, the Ontario COVID-19 Science Advisory Table estimates (https://covid19-sciencetable.ca/ontario-dashboard/) that full vaccination generates only a 12 per cent relative reduction in risk of symptomatic infection due to the new Omicron variant.

bluetoy
12-29-2021, 09:04 PM
So my closest friend has 3 vaccine shots. So fully vax plus booster. She now has Covid. She is immune deficient because of other meds she takes. Seems she has Omicron but not sure. She started with sore throat and cough on Monday. She now has a slight fever, still coughing and extreme throat pain also has some loss of taste which is rare with Omicron. She also says she feels like she was hit by a truck with all the muscle pains. So Vax doesn't do shit. maybe keep her out of the hospital. Her husband is completely symptom free. They were both exposed on Saturday at a family Christmas GTG. What a fucked up cluster fuck we are going through. I wish there was actual real truthful info available but it looks like sensationalism is more important.

5.4MarkVIII
12-29-2021, 09:12 PM
Just want to make sure I have it correct. Quebec (and Ontario is considering doing the same) has banned unvaccinated health care workers from working because they might spread covid.

But now they are short healthcare workers so they are going to allow positive cases to continue to work in some circumstances.

Soooooo. dangerous if your not Vaxed but totally safe If you are vaxed but positive?

The inmates are running the asylum.

ZR
12-29-2021, 09:26 PM
So my closest friend has 3 vaccine shots. So fully vax plus booster. She now has Covid. She is immune deficient because of other meds she takes. Seems she has Omicron but not sure. She started with sore throat and cough on Monday. She now has a slight fever, still coughing and extreme throat pain also has some loss of taste which is rare with Omicron. She also says she feels like she was hit by a truck with all the muscle pains. So Vax doesn't do shit. maybe keep her out of the hospital. Her husband is completely symptom free. They were both exposed on Saturday at a family Christmas GTG. What a fucked up cluster fuck we are going through. I wish there was actual real truthful info available but it looks like sensationalism is more important.

Hope she makes a quick n full recovery.

ZR
12-29-2021, 09:27 PM
Just want to make sure I have it correct. Quebec (and Ontario is considering doing the same) has banned unvaccinated health care workers from working because they might spread covid.

But now they are short healthcare workers so they are going to allow positive cases to continue to work in some circumstances.

Soooooo. dangerous if your not Vaxed but totally safe If you are vaxed but positive?

The inmates are running the asylum.

Friends wife was recently let go as a nurse for refusing to vax.

Snaketamer
12-29-2021, 11:52 PM
It is now recommended that taking Vitamin D is important in protecting against/treating Covid. Adults vitamin D intake of 4000 IU (100mcg) daily (or at least 2000 IU) in the absence of testing is the recommendation. 4000 IU is widely regarded as safe.
I have been doing 5000 IU for the last month. Check the link for info.

https://vitamindforall.org/letter.html

Research shows low vitamin D levels almost certainly promote COVID-19 infections, hospitalizations, and deaths. Given its safety, we call for immediate widespread increased vitamin D intakes.

Vitamin D modulates thousands of genes and many aspects of immune function, both innate and adaptive. The scientific evidence1 shows that:

Higher vitamin D blood levels are associated with lower rates of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
Higher D levels are associated with lower risk of a severe case (hospitalization, ICU, or death).
Intervention studies (including RCTs) indicate that vitamin D can be a very effective treatment.
Many papers reveal several biological mechanisms by which vitamin D influences COVID-19.
Causal inference modelling, Hill’s criteria, the intervention studies & the biological mechanisms indicate that vitamin D’s influence on COVID-19 is very likely causal, not just correlatio

Ponyryd
12-30-2021, 08:34 AM
It is now recommended that taking Vitamin D is important in protecting against/treating Covid. Adults vitamin D intake of 4000 IU (100mcg) daily (or at least 2000 IU) in the absence of testing is the recommendation. 4000 IU is widely regarded as safe.

That’s good info, and many have been doing the same, but it’s funny that this treatment as well as a few others were completely dismissed in favour of the “vaccine”.

ChickenLips
12-30-2021, 12:17 PM
Has the FDA ever revoked approval for drugs that passed lengthy approvals?

Zutz2v
12-30-2021, 01:53 PM
Has the FDA ever revoked approval for drugs that passed lengthy approvals?

All kinds!!!

ChickenLips
12-30-2021, 03:51 PM
is the approved Comernaty the same as the BionTech being administered?

5.4MarkVIII
12-30-2021, 09:44 PM
take a break from the fear mongering and government bull crap. listen to someone who knows what they are talking about.
just remember, your government has access to the exact same information. why are they not following it.

https://youtu.be/8EDBJBmlvXY

xeninworx
12-31-2021, 06:43 AM
My wife has flu like symptoms since Wednesday. She took a rapid test yesterday and tested positive. I feel perfectly fine though. We both have to self isolate for 5 days since we have both shots.

Zutz2v
12-31-2021, 12:16 PM
My wife has flu like symptoms since Wednesday. She took a rapid test yesterday and tested positive. I feel perfectly fine though. We both have to self isolate for 5 days since we have both shots.

Hope she has a speedy recovery. And happy new year

xeninworx
12-31-2021, 02:42 PM
Hope she has a speedy recovery. And happy new year

Thanks. She’s feeling slightly better but still weak. I still have no symptoms. Happy New Year to you too.

Gr8Stang
12-31-2021, 04:06 PM
take a break from the fear mongering and government bull crap. listen to someone who knows what they are talking about.
just remember, your government has access to the exact same information. why are they not following it.

https://youtu.be/8EDBJBmlvXY

John Campbell has been my go to source for data for quite some time. No bias, simply provides the data.

Gr8Stang
12-31-2021, 04:15 PM

I think one thing that should be stressed when this is all over and done with is peoples general health and fitness. I truly believe this is why the USA has seen so many deaths with/from COVID. They have serious issues with obesity, diabetes and other health problems that make them more susceptible to being hospitalized or worse from this virus.

Mellow Yellow
12-31-2021, 04:44 PM

I take heavy doses of vitamin d and have for years. The only caveat is there is a tendency for vitamin d to contribute to hardening of the arteries. I do have a little hardening of my arteries.

I will not stop taking vitamin d because of all the upside effects.

RedSN
12-31-2021, 04:58 PM
Against my better judgement, I’m going to briefly jump back into this discussion. Spent a few days at my sister’s place enjoying many tasty beverages and discussing many various topics. She is a medical writer, she attends medical conferences, researches papers, and summarizes all this information for physicians and doctors. We spent at least one beer discussing Covid. What I found interesting was the natural evolution of a successful virus and exactly what we are now seeing with the omicron variant.

Omicron might actually help us through this. To steal a discussion topic from many pages back: omicron being a more contagious but less deadly variant, you may catch it, fight it, then gain “natural immunity”.

*no YouTube experts were used in the making of this reply.

Mellow Yellow
12-31-2021, 05:02 PM
Against my better judgement, I’m going to briefly jump back into this discussion. Spent a few days at my sister’s place enjoying many tasty beverages and discussing many various topics. She is a medical writer, she attends medical conferences, researches papers, and summarizes all this information for physicians and doctors. We spent at least one beer discussing Covid. What I found interesting was the natural evolution of a successful virus and exactly what we are now seeing with the omicron variant.

Omicron might actually help us through this. To steal a discussion topic from many pages back: omicron being a more contagious but less deadly variant, you may catch it, fight it, then gain “natural immunity”.

*no YouTube experts were used in the making of this reply.

This I 100% agree with. It has been said (I’d have to dig up by who) that the current annual flu viruses we currently deal with are mutations of the Spanish flu, just much much less deadly.

Here’s hoping.

Snaketamer
12-31-2021, 05:34 PM
I take heavy doses of vitamin d and have for years. The only caveat is there is a tendency for vitamin d to contribute to hardening of the arteries. I do have a little hardening of my arteries.

I will not stop taking vitamin d because of all the upside effects.

I thought is was the opposite.... high dose vitamin D reduces arterial stiffness?

Mellow Yellow
01-01-2022, 05:03 PM
I thought is was the opposite.... high dose vitamin D reduces arterial stiffness?

It’s high dosages that can cause the hardening.
However, there are contradicting opinions. The one where D is very helpful is in African-Americans with some hardening.

This article discusses high dosages. I take over 5000 ius a day.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318415#hypervitaminosis_symptoms

Zutz2v
01-02-2022, 10:08 PM
https://open.spotify.com/episode/3SCsueX2bZdbEzRtKOCEyT?si=jh0wdu2sRjOkeupeE6_3WQ

Guys, this is great Information from one of the MDs that helped create the bases of the Vaccine. It’s 3 hours long FYI but has a lot of great I formation that can’t be discredited.

Gr8Stang
01-07-2022, 05:02 PM

Here's the latest snapshot....looks like 3 to 1 now vax vs. unvax in hospital and almost even for the ICU. COVID cases in ICU are less then half of what they were in May 2021.

RedSN
01-07-2022, 05:45 PM
Here's the latest snapshot....looks like 3 to 1 now…
The way I read your post: you’re 3X more likely to end up with Covid if you get the vaccine.

The way I read the graph: of the small 15% of the pop that aren’t vaxed, they account for 1/3 of the cases in hospital. And they are more likely to end up in the ICU.

xeninworx
01-07-2022, 06:24 PM
I did a rapid test the other day, it was negative. Never had any symptoms even though my wife had covid and had all the symptoms other than death.

Gr8Stang
01-07-2022, 07:34 PM
The way I read your post: you’re 3X more likely to end up with Covid if you get the vaccine.

The way I read the graph: of the small 15% of the pop that aren’t vaxed, they account for 1/3 of the cases in hospital. And they are more likely to end up in the ICU.

What I take away from the growing numbers: both vax and unvaxxed are filling up our hospitals, and according to the government risk breaking our health care system. The previous narrative from governments was get vaccinated, and we'll save our hospitals from getting over run. No? Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case. Glad though that at least there seems to be fewer heading to ICU (so far)

The government still says the way out of the pandemic is vaccination....apparently now telling the provinces that mandatory vaccination(s) will be necessary. Given the above, I'm not convinced. The numbers in hospital are still likely to grow, breaking all the previous numbers.....despite a high vaccination rate. One thing is for sure; our health system is very fragile.

Zutz2v
01-07-2022, 07:47 PM
What I take away from the growing numbers: both vax and unvaxxed are filling up our hospitals, and according to the government risk breaking our health care system. The previous narrative from governments was get vaccinated, and we'll save our hospitals from getting over run. No? Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case. Glad though that at least there seems to be fewer heading to ICU (so far)

The government still says the way out of the pandemic is vaccination....apparently now telling the provinces that mandatory vaccination(s) will be necessary. Given the above, I'm not convinced. The numbers in hospital are still likely to grow, breaking all the previous numbers.....despite a high vaccination rate. One thing is for sure; our health system is very fragile.

With every jab you take, your chances of getting covid increase 10 fold. ( dr. Robert Malone as reference)

The spiked proteins that form in your body turn to toxins are well.

The problem with MRNA is no matter how they attempt to manipulate it they can’t control what it’s going to do.

The Jewish population here in North America has outlawed the vaccine because they observed first hand that it directly affected their women’s menstrual cycle in a negative way ( sterilization)

Our governments answer to everything is just hit everyone with more vax. In essence, when you give a child a hammer everything becomes a nail.

They’re isn’t any sense to what we’re doing. Time to own up, put Fauci on trial along with big pharma and scrap the Vaccine entirely.

StAnger
01-07-2022, 08:33 PM
With every jab you take, your chances of getting covid increase 10 fold. ( dr. Robert Malone as reference)

The spiked proteins that form in your body turn to toxins are well.

The problem with MRNA is no matter how they attempt to manipulate it they can’t control what it’s going to do.

The Jewish population here in North America has outlawed the vaccine because they observed first hand that it directly affected their women’s menstrual cycle in a negative way ( sterilization)

Our governments answer to everything is just hit everyone with more vax. In essence, when you give a child a hammer everything becomes a nail.

They’re isn’t any sense to what we’re doing. Time to own up, put Fauci on trial along with big pharma and scrap the Vaccine entirely.

Fauci should hang for his crimes. Not just Covid, but what he's done to dogs.

Zutz2v
01-08-2022, 12:16 PM

100% man. But those guys are all in on it. Trudeau, Fauci, Biden administration. Just to name a few all need to burn. They all needed Trump out of the way so the agenda could go through.

ChickenLips
01-08-2022, 12:16 PM
If there’s increased testing will case counts rise?

Are the tests accurate, reliable, repeatable?

If the majority is vaxed is it unusual that the majority of cases will be in the vaxed?

Is increased case counts the correct metric?

RedSN
01-08-2022, 12:36 PM
Please, details on what he has done to dogs?

https://i.gifer.com/mZp.gif

Gr8Stang
01-08-2022, 01:17 PM
If there’s increased testing will case counts rise? Yes

Are the tests accurate, reliable, repeatable? Debatable

If the majority is vaxed is it unusual that the majority of cases will be in the vaxed? No, officials have said that some would still get infected and end up in hospital. However, reduced severity and less likely to head to ICU.

Is increased case counts the correct metric? Nope, not this time around. Arguable when it comes to the Delta variant.

Question for you: What do you think will end the pandemic?

ChickenLips
01-08-2022, 01:36 PM
Nope, not this time around. Arguable when it comes to the Delta variant.

Question for you: What do you think will end the pandemic?

the public decides what will be tolerated on any issue

Mellow Yellow
01-08-2022, 09:25 PM

Plus children that were wards of the state.

Mellow Yellow
01-08-2022, 09:28 PM
One of my colleagues and his wife both contracted Covid over the holidays. According to him it kicked them on there ass for about 10 days each.

Both are fully vaccinated.

Mellow Yellow
01-08-2022, 09:33 PM
Please, details on what he has done to dogs?

https://i.gifer.com/mZp.gif

Details are a little obscure but the basics are using beagles he encased their heads in netting and released some flies in the netting. The flies proceeded to “eat” the dog’s flesh until they died.

ZR
01-08-2022, 11:09 PM
Mandatory vaccinations are right around the corner.

mavrrrick
01-09-2022, 12:03 AM
I got third dose Friday. Been sick since. Just took shower and have a half orange size lump under my armpit. Apparently side effect of these vaccines. I’m sick and tired of being sick for days after the jab and now a small mountain in my armpit almost gave me heart failure. Fak me. Rant over. TY

Gr8Stang
01-09-2022, 01:07 AM

Thankfully, not in Alberta. I'm double vaxed, but that's as far as I'm going.

Gr8Stang
01-09-2022, 01:19 AM
I got third dose Friday. Been sick since. Just took shower and have a half orange size lump under my armpit. Apparently side effect of these vaccines. I’m sick and tired of being sick for days after the jab and now a small mountain in my armpit almost gave me heart failure. Fak me. Rant over. TY

1st shot gave me a very sore and itchy arm and tender armpit. 2nd shot, had the aches, chills, sore arm, swollen lymph node in armpit. Wasn't well for about 2.5 days. The Moderna has more vaccine in it (100 micrograms) vs. Pfizers (30 micrograms). Might be one of the reasons for the reaction. The Moderna booster has half the amount of vaccine vs. 1st & 2nd doses.....

ChickenLips
01-09-2022, 10:26 AM

what happens if every one says no

Screw
01-09-2022, 01:20 PM

Oh man , hope you heal up quick , Fkn bs not right !

Ponyryd
01-09-2022, 02:41 PM
If there’s increased testing will case counts rise?

Are the tests accurate, reliable, repeatable?

If the majority is vaxed is it unusual that the majority of cases will be in the vaxed?

Is increased case counts the correct metric?

Yes, of course. The graphs shown, however, are from hospital admissions as I believe every patient admitted needs a test. Doesn’t mean you’re in the hospital for Covid, could be for a broken hip, but you have Covid.

Jury is out on that, the PCR test used to be the “gold standard”, but apparently had its EUA revoked and is not accurate…..still used for testing hospital staff though I think……not sure about quick tests though.

That depends who you ask, to me anyone who is “vaxxed” should not be contracting and spreading the virus, but as well, that opinion would be considered “misinformation” depending who you ask.

Correct metric for what? Deaths have dropped as the bs new variant isn’t as deadly, yet seems to be easier to contract and spread, so the msm/government will of course use case counts instead of deaths to continue pushing the fear into the people.

For the record I have been off all week with Covid, had a sore throat on Monday and did a quick test which came back positive, contacted everyone I was near (not a big masker) and nobody else has it. For me it was fairly mild, had a non-stop headache, sore throat and cough, body aches (possibly from sitting in a lazy boy all week instead of being active) like a cold/flu. Still have all the symptoms but was told to return to work Monday, boss says new rule is 5 days-can return to work even if still testing positive, safety first, lol.

Ponyryd
01-09-2022, 02:44 PM
Details are a little obscure but the basics are using beagles he encased their heads in netting and released some flies in the netting. The flies proceeded to “eat” the dog’s flesh until they died.

I read the same, as well as some other much more disturbing “research”.
Strange he is not in jail for lying to Congress about gain-of-function research, that offence carries a 5-year jail term, just not for him I guess.

92redragtop
01-09-2022, 02:56 PM
The flea (or rather-sand flies) experiments were conducted in a lab in Tunisia - Interesting that right wingers are now supporting PETA and other organizations (eg. WCW and Physicians Committee) who have been pursuing this since before COVID - hopefully they aren't being hypocrites about this newfound resistance to animal testing. If lining up people for execution - the list has to be widened to many more people at university labs (A&M Texas, UWMadison, Michigan, North Carolina, US Veteran Administration, US DoD, Canadian institutions) for these horrific experiments/abuses. The puppy farms that supply the experimenters also need to be shut down (I think they're all in conservative states) if people are really serious about what was done and by whom, or regardless by whom. I agree that it's time to stop it all....dogs as well as others like our DNA cousins - shit like this continues all around us my many involved.

Any one who vapes or smokes still also indirectly supports dog/monkey/rodent experiments as the manufacturers they still strap the animals into masks and pump them full of the product to see the effect on the body - so hopefully we all stop using these products if we have a problem with the experiments/experimenters.

Goes without saying that most shouldn't look at these links.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CRaJMVAnhmR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link\
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWFBRwXFzsC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
https://www.envigo.com/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUoWIKml0yD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Ponyryd
01-09-2022, 03:30 PM
^Lol, nice spin there bud, we’re all very surprised, not like you at all.

92redragtop
01-09-2022, 03:31 PM
Am I wrong? The earlier posts appear to be anti horrific experimentation by being against the experimenter. I'm agreeing with that line of thinking.

mavrrrick
01-09-2022, 05:19 PM
Anyone else get really swollen lymph nodes? I mean half an orange swollen!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Screw
01-09-2022, 05:22 PM

No , have you seen a Dr regarding it ? It’s painful to hear man

RedSN
01-09-2022, 05:30 PM
My neighbour had that reaction. He had his family doctor examine it.

mavrrrick
01-09-2022, 05:46 PM
My neighbour had that reaction. He had his family doctor examine it.

Do ya know what his doctor said?

Ponyryd
01-09-2022, 05:52 PM
Am I wrong? The earlier posts appear to be anti horrific experimentation by being against the experimenter. I'm agreeing with that line of thinking.

Wrong? No, but way out in left field in regards to this discussion. Further, there is no need to label and target “right wing” and “conservative” as it just has no place here, and is a desperate attempt that you never seem to tire of.

RedSN
01-09-2022, 06:00 PM
Do ya know what his doctor said?
Not specifically, no. It subsided on it’s own. But I would still recommend talking to your family physician.

ChickenLips
01-09-2022, 06:49 PM
Wrong? No, but way out in left field in regards to this discussion. Further, there is no need to label and target “right wing” and “conservative” as it just has no place here, and is a desperate attempt that you never seem to tire of.

does anyone ever change their minds based on internet discussions?

If one expert says black, and another expert says white do you listen to the expert that confirms your color?

Is there any value in experts?

92redragtop
01-09-2022, 07:02 PM

Not really - I wasn't referring to all the other "stuff" in this thread, just the one referring executing people who are engaged in cruel experiments - the right wing adopted this in 2021 as part of the "down with Fauci" movement related to the pandemic but they possibly co-opted a fight that was going on pre-2020 but I don't suppose you follow that. PETA jumped on this new-found support and included in their campaign in 2021 since they now have backing from Republicans they didn't have pre-pandemic. Hopefully the "new" supporters to this anti-cruel experiments aren't just being hypocritical (like they claim of those they are attacking) and not using the abused for their gain.

ZR
01-09-2022, 07:22 PM
Two world renowned Doctors, both are experts in fields related to Covid. Doctor A says your only safe if you go left while Doctor B says your only safe if you go right...................they both can't be right.

RedSN
01-09-2022, 07:32 PM
......they both can't be right.
Why not? You’re implying there is only one solution.
Two engine builders, experts in forced induction, one says the only way to make 500 HP is a positive displacement blower, the other says turbo. They can’t both be right, can they?

5.4MarkVIII
01-09-2022, 07:40 PM
Two engine builders, experts in forced induction, one says the only way to make 500 HP is a positive displacement blower, the other says turbo. They can’t both be right, can they?

True. But the whole world has tried the lock down and vaccinate way.

It didn’t work.

RedSN
01-09-2022, 07:45 PM
It didn’t work.
It didn’t work? We are now dealing with a variant of the virus that is less deadly. Vaccines and policies are responsible for that. The original deadly virus is now WAY less prevalent. Seems like a win to me.

5.4MarkVIII
01-09-2022, 07:52 PM
It didn’t work? We are now dealing with a variant of the virus that is less deadly. Vaccines and policies are responsible for that. The original deadly virus is now WAY less prevalent. Seems like a win to me.

Disagree. The less deadly variant is 100% due to the natural way viruses evolve.

What the lockdowns did was cause bankruptcy and job losses at an unprecedented rate and forced proper health care to stop doing its job at a cost we won’t fully see for years. (My moms mammogram tech said that have seen a third less screenings this past two years.)

92redragtop
01-09-2022, 08:31 PM
Two world renowned Doctors, both are experts in fields related to Covid. Doctor A says your only safe if you go left while Doctor B says your only safe if you go right...................they both can't be right.

I don't think either doctor oversees healthcare programs in all 160+ countries around the world so wouldn't that be the healthcare leaders in all the countries versus just one?

Ponyryd
01-09-2022, 08:38 PM
Not really - I wasn't referring to all the other "stuff" in this thread, just the one referring executing people who are engaged in cruel experiments - the right wing adopted this in 2021 as part of the "down with Fauci" movement related to the pandemic but they possibly co-opted a fight that was going on pre-2020 but I don't suppose you follow that. PETA jumped on this new-found support and included in their campaign in 2021 since they now have backing from Republicans they didn't have pre-pandemic. Hopefully the "new" supporters to this anti-cruel experiments aren't just being hypocritical (like they claim of those they are attacking) and not using the abused for their gain.

Reaching again, and irrelevant to the conversation, again.

Ponyryd
01-09-2022, 08:41 PM

The example provided is flawed. To be applied here one of the builders would say “the only way to make 500 hp is with forced induction”, the other would say “500 hp is excessive on the street, and we should really focus on fuel economy”

5.4MarkVIII
01-09-2022, 09:12 PM
The example provided is flawed. To be applied here one of the builders would say “the only way to make 500 hp is with forced induction”, the other would say “500 hp is excessive on the street, and we should really focus on fuel economy”

More accurately, the other would condemn them. Call them a trumper and have their media bros erase them from the internet’s.

Ponyryd
01-09-2022, 09:22 PM
^Don’t say the “T” word, a member/members will complain and this will go straight to BFF…..

92redragtop
01-09-2022, 09:26 PM
Reaching again, and irrelevant to the conversation, again.

That's fine - you're the audience they are going after so why not they raise some money doing so.

Ponyryd
01-09-2022, 09:35 PM
That's fine - you're the audience they are going after so why not they raise some money doing so.

Care to elaborate on this? just more nonsense as usual?

92redragtop
01-09-2022, 10:00 PM
Care to elaborate on this? just more nonsense as usual?

Not really, if you don't know by now that is exactly by design and why it is working.

Zutz2v
01-09-2022, 10:13 PM
Just getting over covid currently ( not vaxxed) and surprise surprise I’m just fine.

My family which are all vaxxed are feeling the affects all the same as me.

Maybe they needed a Booster ?

Or maybe the Vax is complete bullshit based on retardation…. Let ask Fauci?

Zutz2v
01-09-2022, 10:20 PM
69 Professional athletes have collapsed in the month of December alone. This is stats Canada report. And many of them are dead. Only 1 common factor between all of them. Can you guess what it is. And that’s 69 compared to the average 1-0 that collapse yearly.

92redragtop
01-09-2022, 10:20 PM
Maybe you were lucky and didn't get Delta.

Zutz2v
01-09-2022, 10:28 PM

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYgxpqlFtjq/?utm_medium=copy_link

I’d love you to watch this

Zutz2v
01-09-2022, 10:29 PM

Also I’d take my change with any flu over being forced and persuaded I to taking poison for the great good of bullshit and lies.

92redragtop
01-09-2022, 10:43 PM
Yea, know some folks that did the same and didn't make it....although they could have faked it.

Zutz2v
01-09-2022, 10:52 PM
Yea, know some folks that did the same and didn't make it....although they could have faked it.

Names. Ages. Health condition. I know some folks who died in a car crash.

Leftist doctor said they died of covid.

Doctor on the right said died from car crash.

I guess they can’t both be right ?

92redragtop
01-09-2022, 11:03 PM
Four seniors, others were around my age or younger...ended up in ICU then gone (no cars involved), plus a 2-lb preemie in NICU now (mom in 30's).

92redragtop
01-09-2022, 11:08 PM
Haven't looked at the underlying Ontario MoH raw data referenced but I'm sure that's likely available where the earlier posted charts (in this thread) were taken from.

RedSN
01-09-2022, 11:24 PM
… based on retardation….

https://i.gifer.com/22p6.gif

^Don’t say the “T” word, a member/members will complain and this will go straight to BFF…..
Ooops, sorry.

Ponyryd
01-10-2022, 12:16 AM
Not really, if you don't know by now that is exactly by design and why it is working.

What a surprise. A loudmouth until called upon, who quickly turns to a quiet coward.

92redragtop
01-10-2022, 12:42 AM
Nope - the program actually works better when the unaware targeted folks spread the message and help bring the dollars in. I've said too much already so I'll stop so go keep spreading the message and keep those dollars rolling in for the cause (Fauci or not).

Zutz2v
01-10-2022, 07:12 AM
Haven't looked at the underlying Ontario MoH raw data referenced but I'm sure that's likely available where the earlier posted charts (in this thread) were taken from.

Non of these numbers make sense. According to Ontario we’re 90% fully vaccinated. But some how we get thousands of non vaccinated in ICU. Doesn’t make sense.

I’d love to follow a flow chart the story tellers are telling but I don’t take it so seriously, it’s just a story. When the Authorities can’t tell me the difference between someone who died “ of “ covid opposed to someone who died “ with “ covid then there is a massive problem because the story becomes one in the same.

ChickenLips
01-10-2022, 09:51 AM
how do you decide which data, media, experts to trust?

is critical thinking and personal risk assessment still a thing?

RedSN
01-10-2022, 10:17 AM
Non of these numbers make sense. According to Ontario we’re 90% fully vaccinated. But some how we get thousands of non vaccinated in ICU. Doesn’t make sense.

thousands of non vaccinated patients in ICU doesn't make sense? Maybe you are reading the graph upside-down?

N89
01-10-2022, 10:35 AM
It is always funny to me how people choose to read the info available in a way to suits their beliefs.
Everyone is an expert (Thanks Google )- And this goes for both pro and anti vaccine

Because i am no expert, the way i dealt with all this is really simple:
Made a phone call to my family doctor (Same family doctor that i trust and has helped my family for the last 25 years) and asked her what to do, she recommended i take the vaccine, so i did because again- she is the expert.

Got my 3rd shot last week, had to wait 1.5 hours for it but it was well worth it in my opinion.
It was awesome to see the huge line up of people doing the same.

Ponyryd
01-10-2022, 12:28 PM
It is always funny to me how people choose to read the info available in a way to suits their beliefs.
Everyone is an expert (Thanks Google )- And this goes for both pro and anti vaccine

Because i am no expert, the way i dealt with all this is really simple:
Made a phone call to my family doctor (Same family doctor that i trust and has helped my family for the last 25 years) and asked her what to do, she recommended i take the vaccine, so i did because again- she is the expert.

Got my 3rd shot last week, had to wait 1.5 hours for it but it was well worth it in my opinion.
It was awesome to see the huge line up of people doing the same.

And your doctor will say differently than another, so again, who is right? Difference I see is when doctors/virologists advise against the “vaccine” they are quickly silenced by msm/social media, in which case your point doesn’t really hold water.
For the record, I also called my doctor to ask, but his assistant (been there all my life) wouldn’t let me talk to him, but instead told me to get the “vaccine” without bringing up my chart, or even addressing my concerns.

N89
01-10-2022, 12:39 PM
And your doctor will say differently than another, so again, who is right? Difference I see is when doctors/virologists advise against the “vaccine” they are quickly silenced by msm/social media, in which case your point doesn’t really hold water.
For the record, I also called my doctor to ask, but his assistant (been there all my life) wouldn’t let me talk to him, but instead told me to get the “vaccine” without bringing up my chart, or even addressing my concerns.

You are right, every doctor will have a different opinion.
But again- I TRUST MY DOCTOR, and she is the only advice i will follow, i couldn't care less what the media/ self experts, and every tom dick and harry thinks.

N89
01-10-2022, 12:41 PM
"Difference I see is when doctors/virologists advise against the “vaccine” they are quickly silenced by msm/social media, in which case your point doesn’t really hold water"

Kind of the same thing the anti vaxxer's are doing with doctors/virologists that are pro vaccine?

Zutz2v
01-10-2022, 12:52 PM
"Difference I see is when doctors/virologists advise against the “vaccine” they are quickly silenced by msm/social media, in which case your point doesn’t really hold water"

Kind of the same thing the anti vaxxer's are doing with doctors/virologists that are pro vaccine?

Nobody, expert or not, can’t agree on the issue. Without getting to personal or political on the matter the only way I see it is this.

Personal health is a personal responsibility. If the Vax works in keeping the vaccinated protected then it is a persons OWN responsibility if they want it or not.

At no point should we silence or cancel anyone with a different opinion. Nor should we persuade and make it law for people to take the vaccine. It’s a 2 way street.

Zutz2v
01-10-2022, 12:58 PM
thousands of non vaccinated patients in ICU doesn't make sense? Maybe you are reading the graph upside-down?

Yup I definitely read it wrong. Silly me.

So why did we lock down the Vax only stores again ?
Ahh yes, to protect the protected form themselves.

N89
01-10-2022, 01:02 PM
Nobody, expert or not, can’t agree on the issue. Without getting to personal or political on the matter the only way I see it is this.

Personal health is a personal responsibility. If the Vax works in keeping the vaccinated protected then it is a persons OWN responsibility if they want it or not.

At no point should we silence or cancel anyone with a different opinion. Nor should we persuade and make it law for people to take the vaccine. It’s a 2 way street.

I agree with this 100%
There shouldn't be any passport mandates, you should be able to make your own choices.

N89
01-10-2022, 01:06 PM

I agree with this 100%
There shouldn't be any passport mandates, you should be able to make your own choices.

ChickenLips
01-10-2022, 01:27 PM
How qualified are general practitioners to offer advice on vaccines?

ZR
01-10-2022, 01:59 PM
They aren't.

Gr8Stang
01-10-2022, 03:11 PM

And yet our health system is again on the verge of collapsing (government reason given for re-invoking harsher restrictions) as a result of record number of hospitalizations, of which you have more vaccinated people currently filling beds (Ontario) and an almost equal numbers of vax/unvaxxed in ICU (Ontario). It appears we are back to square one.

As for the virus, it mutated (what virus' commonly do) to a less virulent strain which is very fortunate.

Zutz2v
01-10-2022, 03:20 PM
And yet our health system is again on the verge of collapsing (government reason given for re-invoking harsher restrictions) as a result of record number of hospitalizations, of which you have more vaccinated people currently filling beds (Ontario) and an almost equal numbers of vax/unvaxxed in ICU (Ontario). It appears we are back to square one.

As for the virus, it mutated (what virus' commonly do) to a less virulent strain which is very fortunate.

How dare you bring your common sense here! Be gone heathen !

Ponyryd
01-10-2022, 04:23 PM
You are right, every doctor will have a different opinion.
But again- I TRUST MY DOCTOR, and she is the only advice i will follow, i couldn't care less what the media/ self experts, and every tom dick and harry thinks.

I agree with this somewhat, but assuming your doctor isn’t a virologist, they may not know enough to advise you, depending on your specific medical history, etc…
I trusted mine until I made the call, and was fluffed off as if I was some kind of moron for even asking. Granted, I did not meet him in person, as I was fairly soured by the reception I received from his “assistant”…who of course “had a long discussion with him about the vaccines”
Strangely enough, my wife’s doctor avoided being vaccinated until he was forced to, and advised his patients differently than mine advised me.

Ponyryd
01-10-2022, 04:25 PM

Yes, absolutely. But the “experts” that are questioning the vaccine are quickly cancelled/banned, etc, so they cannot share their opinion on the matter. Therefore the public is seeing mostly one-side.

Ponyryd
01-10-2022, 04:27 PM
How qualified are general practitioners to offer advice on vaccines?

I would guess it depends heavily on their schooling, and the vaccines in question.

5.4MarkVIII
01-10-2022, 04:58 PM
Joe Rogan #1757, with Dr Robert Malone.

EVERYONE no matter your stance should take the time to listen to this conversation. and then form your own conclusions.

Ponyryd
01-10-2022, 05:02 PM
Joe Rogan #1757, with Dr Robert Malone.

EVERYONE no matter your stance should take the time to listen to this conversation. and then form your own conclusions.

Smart man, helped invent the Covid “vaccine” tech. Strangely banned by Twitter….

Zutz2v
01-10-2022, 05:28 PM
https://open.spotify.com/episode/3SCsueX2bZdbEzRtKOCEyT?si=jh0wdu2sRjOkeupeE6_3WQ

Guys, this is great Information from one of the MDs that helped create the bases of the Vaccine. It’s 3 hours long FYI but has a lot of great I formation that can’t be discredited.

It’s here again for anyone who wants to see the truth from the inside

N89
01-10-2022, 06:35 PM
[QUOTE=Gr8Stang;407227]And yet our health system is again on the verge of collapsing (government reason given for re-invoking harsher restrictions) as a result of record number of hospitalizations, of which you have more vaccinated people currently filling beds (Ontario) and an almost equal numbers of vax/unvaxxed in ICU (Ontario). It appears we are back to square one.

Simple math should explain the equal numbers of vac/unvaxxed in icu.
Take 1000 people, out of those thousand people 80% are vax and 20% are unvaxxed.
100 from each group end up in the icu( equal numbers)
That means that 12.5% of vax and 50% of unvaxxed are in icu, the numbers may be the same but percentage wise there are a lot less vax people ending up in icu.

I do have an issue with the lock downs, and how the hell does the possibly of a few people ending up in the hospital can cripple our entire health system, what a fucking mess, specially after 2 years.

N89
01-10-2022, 06:46 PM
I agree with this somewhat, but assuming your doctor isn’t a virologist, they may not know enough to advise you, depending on your specific medical history, etc…
I trusted mine until I made the call, and was fluffed off as if I was some kind of moron for even asking. Granted, I did not meet him in person, as I was fairly soured by the reception I received from his “assistant”…who of course “had a long discussion with him about the vaccines”
Strangely enough, my wife’s doctor avoided being vaccinated until he was forced to, and advised his patients differently than mine advised me.

To be honest I don’t know if my doctor is a virologist, all I have to go by is 25 years of excellent service to me and my family, So if you are asking me if I should trust her or some other “expert “ online that I have never met, or heard about before all this bs I will 100% trust her.

N89
01-10-2022, 06:47 PM
^^^
Sorry about the double posts, not sure why this keeps happening today.

Gr8Stang
01-10-2022, 09:08 PM
[QUOTE=Gr8Stang;407227]And yet our health system is again on the verge of collapsing (government reason given for re-invoking harsher restrictions) as a result of record number of hospitalizations, of which you have more vaccinated people currently filling beds (Ontario) and an almost equal numbers of vax/unvaxxed in ICU (Ontario). It appears we are back to square one.

Simple math should explain the equal numbers of vac/unvaxxed in icu.
Take 1000 people, out of those thousand people 80% are vax and 20% are unvaxxed.
100 from each group end up in the icu( equal numbers)
That means that 12.5% of vax and 50% of unvaxxed are in icu, the numbers may be the same but percentage wise there are a lot less vax people ending up in icu.

I do have an issue with the lock downs, and how the hell does the possibly of a few people ending up in the hospital can cripple our entire health system, what a fucking mess, specially after 2 years.

I get the math, the problem is.....we are still overrunning the hospitals with sick people, despite being fully or partially vaccinated. As you point out, the fundamental problem is our weak (capacity/resources) health care system. We can only hope that this variant of the virus puts an end to the pandemic by gaining herd immunity.

ChickenLips
01-10-2022, 09:28 PM
Does anyone remember videos of people collapsing in the streets in China?

What to make of reports of hemorrhagic fevers and lockdowns in China?.

Ponyryd
01-10-2022, 09:49 PM
^At the beginning? I do, and I read recently that was fake/staged, sadly we will never know what truly happened.
It seems we need to question everything these days, lol.

To be honest I don’t know if my doctor is a virologist, all I have to go by is 25 years of excellent service to me and my family, So if you are asking me if I should trust her or some other “expert “ online that I have never met, or heard about before all this bs I will 100% trust her.

I’m not asking, or trying to influence your decisions at all, I’m simply saying that different “trusted” doctors appear to have different opinions on the “vaccines”. Been with mine for longer than you have been with yours, and yes, excellent service, but dealing with health issues and advising on new, experimental treatments are two very different things. Personally I think the more info the better, and a second opinion is always welcome.

ChickenLips
01-10-2022, 11:45 PM

any idea how many visits and perks your doctor entertains from drug reps?

https://www.cormedicalgroup.com/blog/dr-jeffrey-carens-pharmaceutical-pen-collection-featured-on-abc-news/

N89
01-11-2022, 08:25 AM
^At the beginning? I do, and I read recently that was fake/staged, sadly we will never know what truly happened.
It seems we need to question everything these days, lol.

I’m not asking, or trying to influence your decisions at all, I’m simply saying that different “trusted” doctors appear to have different opinions on the “vaccines”. Been with mine for longer than you have been with yours, and yes, excellent service, but dealing with health issues and advising on new, experimental treatments are two very different things. Personally I think the more info the better, and a second opinion is always welcome.

I get what you saying and yes every expert will have a different opinion, and no a second opinion couldn't hurt.
But than you are back at square one, do you trust the second opinion, or third or forth?
And you can do your own research on line, but than you need to go and research the person that you just researched, and do the research on the person that researched the person you just researched and on and on (It's an endless circle)
At some point you have to put your trust in someone no?

N89
01-11-2022, 08:36 AM
any idea how many visits and perks your doctor entertains from drug reps?

https://www.cormedicalgroup.com/blog/dr-jeffrey-carens-pharmaceutical-pen-collection-featured-on-abc-news/

Ok, yes any doctor will get visits and perks from every drug manufacturer out there so what? that's how it works, that happens for every medicine we take, and with every other product we consume.
All medicine is being pushed by the big pharma, should we just do away with every medicine out there?

Zutz2v
01-11-2022, 08:40 AM
Ok, yes any doctor will get visits and perks from every drug manufacturer out there so what? that's how it works, that happens for every medicine we take, and with every other product we consume.
All medicine is being pushed by the big pharma, should we just do away with every medicine out there?

I’m going to say no, but always keep in mind that western medicine has always been customer based. What does that mean ? They don’t want you healthy. They want you reliant.

ZR
01-11-2022, 08:53 AM
Our leaders should be proud of the level of animosity they've created between those that choose to be vax'd vs those that haven't. As of right now, the law, our law, says it's your choice and no one else's yet the Prime minister publicly bashes those that have not. He continues with the federal govt won't mandate everyone vax's but has instead left if up to the provinces. Some fucking leader, hope those that voted for him are proud, like the rest of us are even a little surprised.
I respect those that have vax'd, feel the exact same about those that have not. If ever there was a time to put aside our differences it's right here and now, we are living through something we've read about in history books thinking there is no was it could ever happen to us. Do your best to be part of the solution, be that to vax and or keep you and yours out of harms way by limiting your exposure to others outside your bubble.
Wish nothing but the very best for all us.