PDA

View Full Version : Super Shops

Uncle Buck
03-04-2022, 09:11 AM
Has anyone ordered from Super Shops in the states?

Recently I was looking for some AC parts for my 66 and was finding all the usual suspects were out of stock with no eta. Even the manufacturer of the kit I was most interested in was out of stock.

For the heck of it I looked on eBay which I rarely do. To my surprise, the kit I wanted and all extra bits were sold by a seller called Super Shops and at fair prices and shipping. Old guys will remember them from years ago as a large performance retail chain in the states but closed up in the early 90’s.

Supposedly someone bought the name 10 years ago and are selling online through their own site as well as through market places like eBay.

I placed the order half expecting to get a notice of backorder but instead got a shipping notice and tracking number. Should be here in 1-2 weeks.

https://www.supershops.com/

ZR
03-04-2022, 09:19 AM
What a nice surprise.

Uncle Buck
03-04-2022, 02:19 PM
I dug a bit deeper and it looks like Super Shops is just a shell and calls Holley.com product page APIs.

Maybe Holley bought the name to sell under on other marketplaces.

Oh well, doesn’t matter as long as my parts show up. Wish I had noticed this sooner as I would have just bought from the Holley site and avoided the eBay experience. Hopefully their GSP isn’t the nightmare it can sometimes be.